Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

hi, every forum members..pls attention (Page 2)

twenkling Senior Member
twenkling
twenkling

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
#I love manan and aashna chawla...
aapke regular readers to kam honge hi agar aap regular update nehi denge to...aap log 1month or 2month k baad update denge aur humse xpect karenge ki hum aapko purane wale response denge tab kaise chalega...hisaab to barabar nehi honge tab...
aur raha sawaal, aapki regular readers aapki story chod kar dusri story par kyu comment kadte hein uski answer mujhe nehi pata..yeh unki prblm hein..kyuki mein kbhi apni favourite writer ki story chod kar dusri story pe cmmnt nehi karti hu...
once again sorry for my harsh words...

singhaldisha12 Senior Member
singhaldisha12
singhaldisha12

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u...this frustation is now genuine..i know writers r leaving forum or discontinue...as if they only hv problms in life or...due to silent readers..or less comments n likje...
i seriously wanna ask the writers r they writing fr their own passion...or fr someone to read n comment ...i seriously dont get it...aapke jo regular reders hain unke ke liye aur apne liye likho baki sab se kya karna...agra koi kami hai toh regularvreaders ya aapke frds aapko baatenge jo aapki stories padte hain...aur irregular kitna rehto ho...ho sakta koi nhi pad pa rha ho kisi wajahse...pr nhi saara blame thop do silent readers...comments nhi kiye... n alll...
zarakhanarlover IF-Dazzler
zarakhanarlover
zarakhanarlover

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Really we had already lost our fav show from YouTube too.
If is the only place we can get manan back.
Plzzz its a humble request to the writers plzz dnt discontinue it.
I knw u also love manan like we do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunny

..paarsaa.. Goldie
..paarsaa..
..paarsaa..

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

Originally posted by i-love-manan

Originally posted by twenkling

First of all a very big sorry for this rudeness...
Wants to share my fraustation with all of u...yes, this forum drama is on my nerves now and feeling very angry with a few writers...
we readers respect every writers very much, in fact we also love u guys...but what u guys r doing with us...every day a new drama...enough of ur discontinue story..har writer abhi yeh forum chod kar ja rehe hein. bohot dino se ye dekh rehi hun koi bash karne ki liye forum chod rehe hein, to koi kisiki report karne ki wajase quit kar rehe hein..aur kisi kisiko sirf apni silent readers ki padi hein..aap log hame kehte hein hum comment nehi karte, aap log iss tarha se irregular update karenge to hum wese bhI apna read karne ka interest kho denge aur silent readers ho jayenge..aap logo ko break chahiye hume break dene mein koi prblm nehi hein..lekin aap logo ka break khatam e nehi hote hein..to humbhi irregularity ki wajase hamara read karne ka interest kho rehe hein...I knw everyone has a life, everyone have prblms in their life...
I know, I m sounding so harsh today.. but I can't help it...I'm really sorry guys...I don't want to be so rude, but hum apna manan ko kho rehe hein..hum apni favourite writer, favourite story kho rehe hein...iss liye aaj ye sab bol diya..kyu silent readers ki wajase hume punishment mile? we readers repect every writers feelings but now it's taking an another route...
For my writing post, for my harsh behaviour I m really very very sorry to each and every members of this forum...
One more thing, I want to clear, I m not accusing or bashing any writers or members here...I know it felt bad when ur writing isn't getting a proper response, but for once, think urselves as a reader..

You used such harsh words and eventually wrote that you are not accusing or bashing anyone...lol.You cracked me up!

Anyhow I know I am your accused one right now.But I didn't get upset after reading your post.I agree with you truly.You readers are loosing interest because writers are not updating in time and writers are not updating in time because the response is getting poorer day by day.
Well ..Let alone silent readers ..mere to regular readers ne b comment karna chhod diya .What should I do ...you tell me.and splly when I see those regular readers of mine..commenting actively on other stories and ignoring mine..It truly hurts.

None of the writer takes any salary for entertaining the readers here.Only thing we look for ward to is the feedback and as a matter of fact response to my story has reduced by more than 75 percent...do you have answer to what I should do now?

I agree with you di silent readers ko chodo yha toh regular readers hi comment nh kar rh h 50% response is reduced from my stories thats the issue silent readers ka pta nh regular readers hi gayab ho gye they actually left the forums

Ye galat hain yaar sare post Ka ghum phir k ek hi matlab hain mai kahan comment maroon??...
and to the TM u used harsh words against writer dear...Smile

@ I love Manan: I know appi u won't like my comment but I will tell u why response is low ..see many forum members joined IF bcoz of ky2 ...to discuss about show to know what's happening in the show and that time people were so much in love with manan feeling were different tab agaf koi newbie bhi likhta tha to WO comment karte the like karte the bcoz show was ongoing ..but now show ended long back most of the members left forum including me not bcoz anything but kuch bhi interesting nhi hain yaha to discuss and I never joined forum to read stories ye alag baat hain mera first IF comment ek story pe tha bcoz I still like that story but Maine us story ko bhi completely read nhi kiya starting ke part k baad just epilouges read kiye hain beech mai kya hua story me I don't know ...my intntoins is not to hurt any writer but I hardly read stories ...
And leaving stories in middle amm frankly speaking I am not a serious writer WO to I just wrote story by inspring from impulsive ..people here think that two hearts is my first work but no I wrote an os a year back which I haven't update yet ...I wrote all the stories without any interest but WO os Maine dil de likha tha I still have that os with me ...
I just found an excuse of low response to discontinue but honestly I don't have interest in writing bcoz koi inspiration hi nhi hain ...
I know writing is not halwa and all of u are great writers u ,Mawara,Sumona,Aleena appi everyone ...I also knows this k kuch bhi likhne she pehle we have to think k readers ko pasand ayega ya nhi ?? ...
But personally I feel that stop writing bcoz of low response it not good bcoz forum is not active that much I don't think me koi bhi 24/ 7 active hota hain a age Jake response or low hoga if 200 people liking ur post now then it will reduce in 100 and this is truth ...so just write for ur geneoune readers plz ..
Yes there are few teanage readers( though I m also teenage intact 12 years old kid Wink jinko pata nhi kis type ki romantic story chahiye I am saying this bcoz I came across these kind of readers ...
and most important thing all were in shock when show ended and then the got biggest Sadma of their life when I left forum ...or sadme me na koi samajh sakta hain na soch sakta hain aise how can u expect response from them ???ROFLLOL

no offense bcoz I don't know mai last time kab sereois hui thi ...

and I m that bad thing which happened to good people ..

Edited by paarsaa - 25 April 2016 at 12:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twenklingnavk

babita_14388 Senior Member
babita_14388
babita_14388

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:28am | IP Logged
yes dear
      you are 100% right,...    and i am agree with you.   thanks for the post. it was very much needed.
Mawara_Ejaz IF-Dazzler
Mawara_Ejaz
Mawara_Ejaz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I would like to give a big big round of applaud to your sweet post! Everyone is ranting about their own problems! Readers comment ni krty! Writers update ni krty! Etc...
I know am one of those loser writers too! Anyways! I find your words really rude! But it's ok haq hai yaar tm lgn ka! Hum writers tou servants hain ap k bashing bhi hum he bear karty raaton ko jaag jaag k update bhi hum karen and lastly buray bhii hum hain yaar! Cool hai! :D
Mjy bohat ziada hasi aa ri! LOLROFL

Love love,
Mawara

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna_chawla

Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mawara_Ejaz

I would like to give a big big round of applaud to your sweet post! Everyone is ranting about their own problems! Readers comment ni krty! Writers update ni krty! Etc...
I know am one of those loser writers too! Anyways! I find your words really rude! But it's ok haq hai yaar tm lgn ka! Hum writers tou servants hain ap k bashing bhi hum he bear karty raaton ko jaag jaag k update bhi hum karen and lastly buray bhii hum hain yaar! Cool hai! :D
Mjy bohat ziada hasi aa ri!LOLROFL

Love love,
Mawara

Well said mawara it cracked me up LOL LOL
..paarsaa.. Goldie
..paarsaa..
..paarsaa..

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

Originally posted by Mawara_Ejaz

Mjy bohat ziada hasi aa ri!LOLROFL

Love love,
Mawara

Well said mawara it cracked me up LOL LOL

Aashna Apni Haqeeqat se hue dehqaan Zara

Dana tu ,kheti bhi tu ,barish bhi tu PANI bhi tuWinkLOLROFL

Go to top