hi, every forum members..pls attention

twenkling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
First of all a very big sorry for this rudeness...
Wants to share my fraustation with all of u...yes, this forum drama is on my nerves now and feeling very angry with a few writers...
we readers respect every writers very much, in fact we also love u guys...but what u guys r doing with us...every day a new drama...enough of ur discontinue story..har writer abhi yeh forum chod kar ja rehe hein. bohot dino se ye dekh rehi hun koi bash karne ki liye forum chod rehe hein, to koi kisiki report karne ki wajase quit kar rehe hein..aur kisi kisiko sirf apni silent readers ki padi hein..aap log hame kehte hein hum comment nehi karte, aap log iss tarha se irregular update karenge to hum wese bhI apna read karne ka interest kho denge aur silent readers ho jayenge..aap logo ko break chahiye hume break dene mein koi prblm nehi hein..lekin aap logo ka break khatam e nehi hote hein..to humbhi irregularity ki wajase hamara read karne ka interest kho rehe hein...I knw everyone has a life, everyone have prblms in their life...
I know, I m sounding so harsh today.. but I can't help it...I'm really sorry guys...I don't want to be so rude, but hum apna manan ko kho rehe hein..hum apni favourite writer, favourite story kho rehe hein...iss liye aaj ye sab bol diya..kyu silent readers ki wajase hume punishment mile? we readers repect every writers feelings but now it's taking an another route...
For my writing post, for my harsh behaviour I m really very very sorry to each and every members of this forum...
One more thing, I want to clear, I m not accusing or bashing any writers or members here...I know it felt bad when ur writing isn't getting a proper response, but for once, think urselves as a reader..Edited by twenkling - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyaramalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
u said true.m really attached with this forum and i cant live without it..dont kno why some writers are loosing interest..that hurts yaar..am with u..u kno forum m aati hu toh it feels like kyy is still here and our manan
bhagupur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dear...
   .agreed with you ...100%...

Thanks. 

Pari_mananholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ur right even I'm missing everything...
All the stories...
I would love to request all the writers to pls come back...
sadiya51 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with u
Jo value karte hai writers ko unki nahi padi hai lekin silent readers ke wajah se humme suffer karna padta hai
Desperately wait Karna padta hai
Aur har roz wait karne aur beg karne ke baad bhi they update after a month and then say response kharab tha
Even I'm a writer but now I have accepted to write for my genuine readers and not to bother about the silent ones
dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aaj to me sacchi me ro dugi..
missing all of u our dear writers... 😭
Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: twenkling

First of all a very big sorry for this rudeness...
Wants to share my fraustation with all of u...yes, this forum drama is on my nerves now and feeling very angry with a few writers...
we readers respect every writers very much, in fact we also love u guys...but what u guys r doing with us...every day a new drama...enough of ur discontinue story..har writer abhi yeh forum chod kar ja rehe hein. bohot dino se ye dekh rehi hun koi bash karne ki liye forum chod rehe hein, to koi kisiki report karne ki wajase quit kar rehe hein..aur kisi kisiko sirf apni silent readers ki padi hein..aap log hame kehte hein hum comment nehi karte, aap log iss tarha se irregular update karenge to hum wese bhI apna read karne ka interest kho denge aur silent readers ho jayenge..aap logo ko break chahiye hume break dene mein koi prblm nehi hein..lekin aap logo ka break khatam e nehi hote hein..to humbhi irregularity ki wajase hamara read karne ka interest kho rehe hein...I knw everyone has a life, everyone have prblms in their life...
I know, I m sounding so harsh today.. but I can't help it...I'm really sorry guys...I don't want to be so rude, but hum apna manan ko kho rehe hein..hum apni favourite writer, favourite story kho rehe hein...iss liye aaj ye sab bol diya..kyu silent readers ki wajase hume punishment mile? we readers repect every writers feelings but now it's taking an another route...
For my writing post, for my harsh behaviour I m really very very sorry to each and every members of this forum...
One more thing, I want to clear, I m not accusing or bashing any writers or members here...I know it felt bad when ur writing isn't getting a proper response, but for once, think urselves as a reader..

You used such harsh words and eventually wrote that you are not accusing or bashing anyone...lol.You cracked me up!

Anyhow I know  I am your accused one right now.But I didn't get upset after reading your post.I agree with you truly.You readers are loosing interest because writers are not updating in time and writers are not updating in time because the response is getting poorer day by day.
Well ..Let alone silent readers ..mere to regular readers ne b comment karna chhod diya .What should I do ...you tell me.and splly when I see those regular readers of mine..commenting actively on other stories and ignoring mine..It truly hurts. 

None of the writer takes any salary for entertaining the readers here.Only thing we look for ward to is the feedback and as a matter of fact response to my story has reduced by more than 75 percent...do you have answer to what I should do now? 
Aashna_chawla thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: i-love-manan

You used such harsh words and eventually wrote that you are not accusing or bashing anyone...lol.You cracked me up!

Anyhow I know I am your accused one right now.But I didn't get upset after reading your post.I agree with you truly.You readers are loosing interest because writers are not updating in time and writers are not updating in time because the response is getting poorer day by day.
Well ..Let alone silent readers ..mere to regular readers ne b comment karna chhod diya .What should I do ...you tell me.and splly when I see those regular readers of mine..commenting actively on other stories and ignoring mine..It truly hurts.

None of the writer takes any salary for entertaining the readers here.Only thing we look for ward to is the feedback and as a matter of fact response to my story has reduced by more than 75 percent...do you have answer to what I should do now?

I agree with you di silent readers ko chodo yha toh regular readers hi comment nh kar rh h 50% response is reduced from my stories thats the issue silent readers ka pta nh regular readers hi gayab ho gye they actually left the forums
twenkling thumbnail
#I love manan and aashna chawla...
aapke regular readers to kam honge hi agar aap regular update nehi denge to...aap log 1month or 2month k baad update denge aur humse xpect karenge ki hum aapko purane wale response denge tab kaise chalega...hisaab to barabar nehi honge tab...
aur raha sawaal, aapki regular readers aapki story chod kar dusri story par kyu comment kadte hein uski answer mujhe nehi pata..yeh unki prblm hein..kyuki mein kbhi apni favourite writer ki story chod kar dusri story pe cmmnt nehi karti hu...
once again sorry for my harsh words...
singhaldisha12 thumbnail
i totally agree with u...this frustation is now genuine..i know writers r leaving forum or discontinue...as if they only hv problms in life or...due to silent readers..or less comments n likje...
i seriously wanna ask the writers r they writing fr their own passion...or fr someone to read n comment ...i seriously dont get it...aapke jo regular reders hain unke ke liye aur apne liye likho baki sab se kya karna...agra koi kami hai toh regularvreaders ya aapke frds aapko baatenge jo aapki stories padte hain...aur irregular kitna rehto ho...ho sakta koi nhi pad pa rha ho kisi wajahse...pr nhi saara blame thop do silent readers...comments nhi kiye... n alll...