India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

hi, every forum members..pls attention

twenkling Senior Member
twenkling
twenkling

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
First of all a very big sorry for this rudeness...
Wants to share my fraustation with all of u...yes, this forum drama is on my nerves now and feeling very angry with a few writers...
we readers respect every writers very much, in fact we also love u guys...but what u guys r doing with us...every day a new drama...enough of ur discontinue story..har writer abhi yeh forum chod kar ja rehe hein. bohot dino se ye dekh rehi hun koi bash karne ki liye forum chod rehe hein, to koi kisiki report karne ki wajase quit kar rehe hein..aur kisi kisiko sirf apni silent readers ki padi hein..aap log hame kehte hein hum comment nehi karte, aap log iss tarha se irregular update karenge to hum wese bhI apna read karne ka interest kho denge aur silent readers ho jayenge..aap logo ko break chahiye hume break dene mein koi prblm nehi hein..lekin aap logo ka break khatam e nehi hote hein..to humbhi irregularity ki wajase hamara read karne ka interest kho rehe hein...I knw everyone has a life, everyone have prblms in their life...
I know, I m sounding so harsh today.. but I can't help it...I'm really sorry guys...I don't want to be so rude, but hum apna manan ko kho rehe hein..hum apni favourite writer, favourite story kho rehe hein...iss liye aaj ye sab bol diya..kyu silent readers ki wajase hume punishment mile? we readers repect every writers feelings but now it's taking an another route...
For my writing post, for my harsh behaviour I m really very very sorry to each and every members of this forum...
One more thing, I want to clear, I m not accusing or bashing any writers or members here...I know it felt bad when ur writing isn't getting a proper response, but for once, think urselves as a reader..

Edited by twenkling - 24 April 2016 at 6:45am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

farhanabithesamaira12dharmijoiserharisriaishu8794Jyotimagajikajalvorakrishburbabiebabita_14388stars-firefliesSuku111momy290691Manan_DevakshisoftysakshiabhilashaSsabhanamhsunnymunnyCuteprincess6kyaramalhotramylifeplfLUCKYRICKLYgudda_ketuuPartholic_GirlassuuuSonalmananCookiSidhaarthisadiya51bhagupurmairaallauddinnavk

kyaramalhotra Senior Member
kyaramalhotra
kyaramalhotra

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged
u said true.m really attached with this forum and i cant live without it..dont kno why some writers are loosing interest..that hurts yaar..am with u..u kno forum m aati hu toh it feels like kyy is still here and our manan

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilashaStwenklingsoothunavk

bhagupur IF-Dazzler
bhagupur
bhagupur

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Dear...
   .agreed with you ...100%...

Thanks. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twenkling

Pari_mananholic IF-Dazzler
Pari_mananholic
Pari_mananholic

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Ur right even I'm missing everything...
All the stories...
I would love to request all the writers to pls come back...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilashaStwenkling

sadiya51 Goldie
sadiya51
sadiya51

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Agree with u
Jo value karte hai writers ko unki nahi padi hai lekin silent readers ke wajah se humme suffer karna padta hai
Desperately wait Karna padta hai
Aur har roz wait karne aur beg karne ke baad bhi they update after a month and then say response kharab tha
Even I'm a writer but now I have accepted to write for my genuine readers and not to bother about the silent ones

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twenklingmanancrazenavk

dreamy_doll15 IF-Dazzler
dreamy_doll15
dreamy_doll15

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Aaj to me sacchi me ro dugi..
missing all of u our dear writers... Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twenkling

Ritsrits IF-Dazzler
Ritsrits
Ritsrits

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twenkling

Wants to share my fraustation with all of u...yes, this forum drama is on my nerves now and feeling very angry with a few writers...
we readers respect every writers very much, in fact we also love u guys...but what u guys r doing with us...every day a new drama...enough of ur discontinue story..har writer abhi yeh forum chod kar ja rehe hein. bohot dino se ye dekh rehi hun koi bash karne ki liye forum chod rehe hein, to koi kisiki report karne ki wajase quit kar rehe hein..aur kisi kisiko sirf apni silent readers ki padi hein..aap log hame kehte hein hum comment nehi karte, aap log iss tarha se irregular update karenge to hum wese bhI apna read karne ka interest kho denge aur silent readers ho jayenge..aap logo ko break chahiye hume break dene mein koi prblm nehi hein..lekin aap logo ka break khatam e nehi hote hein..to humbhi irregularity ki wajase hamara read karne ka interest kho rehe hein...I knw everyone has a life, everyone have prblms in their life...
I know, I m sounding so harsh today.. but I can't help it...I'm really sorry guys...I don't want to be so rude, but hum apna manan ko kho rehe hein..hum apni favourite writer, favourite story kho rehe hein...iss liye aaj ye sab bol diya..kyu silent readers ki wajase hume punishment mile? we readers repect every writers feelings but now it's taking an another route...
For my writing post, for my harsh behaviour I m really very very sorry to each and every members of this forum...
One more thing, I want to clear, I m not accusing or bashing any writers or members here...I know it felt bad when ur writing isn't getting a proper response, but for once, think urselves as a reader..

You used such harsh words and eventually wrote that you are not accusing or bashing anyone...lol.You cracked me up!

Anyhow I know  I am your accused one right now.But I didn't get upset after reading your post.I agree with you truly.You readers are loosing interest because writers are not updating in time and writers are not updating in time because the response is getting poorer day by day.
Well ..Let alone silent readers ..mere to regular readers ne b comment karna chhod diya .What should I do ...you tell me.and splly when I see those regular readers of mine..commenting actively on other stories and ignoring mine..It truly hurts. 

None of the writer takes any salary for entertaining the readers here.Only thing we look for ward to is the feedback and as a matter of fact response to my story has reduced by more than 75 percent...do you have answer to what I should do now? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnymunnytwenkling..paarsaa..aarzooaroraankita_tMawara_Ejaz

Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i-love-manan

Originally posted by twenkling

You used such harsh words and eventually wrote that you are not accusing or bashing anyone...lol.You cracked me up!

Anyhow I know I am your accused one right now.But I didn't get upset after reading your post.I agree with you truly.You readers are loosing interest because writers are not updating in time and writers are not updating in time because the response is getting poorer day by day.
Well ..Let alone silent readers ..mere to regular readers ne b comment karna chhod diya .What should I do ...you tell me.and splly when I see those regular readers of mine..commenting actively on other stories and ignoring mine..It truly hurts.

None of the writer takes any salary for entertaining the readers here.Only thing we look for ward to is the feedback and as a matter of fact response to my story has reduced by more than 75 percent...do you have answer to what I should do now?

I agree with you di silent readers ko chodo yha toh regular readers hi comment nh kar rh h 50% response is reduced from my stories thats the issue silent readers ka pta nh regular readers hi gayab ho gye they actually left the forums

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twenklingankita_tMawara_EjazRitsrits

Go to top