Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

crystal clear or optical illusion? (Page 3)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nims47

hi Nims ,good to see you
Another beautifully written analysis Hammie! Thank you.
I also had the same flashback to the memorable line:

Mera maal kahien nehin jaye ga!"  Mishal's opening memorable one line from Laagi..and NOW~ she is not going anywhere!!  
 in that we only get to hear his voice first...    and the jump from the launch into the water

Also loved Viplav's frustration at what his family are subjecting Dhani to. She seems to happily take it.  Not sure if anyone would endure so much so willingly in reality.  Her graciousness is admirable but also foolish.
 dhani  does so to maintain viplav's calm I  guess
Also his line bezati tumhari hogi or dard hume hoga" was beautiful and summed up all his feelings.
yes   very poignant... me pleased you enjoying   the showBig smile
Thanks again for another really lovely analysis.
thanks Nims,  pleased  that you  read  and comment ... next one will be on monday
Lots of love and hugs, Nimisha xxx
Smile    hey  ! yes Nimisha  soundsa lot nicer than  Nims...  thanks for  giving a great comment  much love hammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiTitli_KK3148premparbat

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocoatree

After a gap back in your thread ! Hammie !   hi coca always good to see you
Brilliant exposition as always and your in depth take makes episode into next level viewers hellbent to go with this pathetiv track...It's so disappointing Dhani getting humiliated and accused for baseless reasons. Bua's pretended actions and her fishy thoughts looks much visible. I loved intolerant Vip and his emotional outburst goes for a justified reason.
yes and now waiting for    some more action on monday ,    thanks for reading and commenting much love hammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomipremparbat

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashali9704

It was just a beautiful episode. Thanks for your take. 

hi ashali, welcome to IKRS   and also   to my take        thank  for reading and commenting on my take  much love hammie

simpleAnnapremparbat

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplejoy

Hi hammie ,hope u r fine.  hi doc sahiba yep me good and hope you  too  are
what a lovely title u gave,liked it soo much. Clap    thanks 
I love each n every part of it.specially d beginning.  hope you saw the episode
Ye jo circus chalraha hain in AN u have described it so beautifully that It looks like a brilliant script.when it actually is not. Here is d true beauty about ur take. 
Watched it yesterday.mujhse sabse irritate kiya the crocodile tears of DT,hope this track ends soon.
Keep writing and keep giving us d pleasure to enjoy d episode through ur eyes.
will try sure   yes dashrant's   seeing dashrant over acting was    funny... 
HOPE U HAVE STARTED WORKING ON D NEXT PART OF UR FF.masum readers ko zyada wait mat karao.  forget  it.
Tc.   thanks    for making time out of your busy life to   read and comment   my takes.. much love   yours hammie

simpleAnnapremparbat

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
HI Hammie,

Was out during the weekend and just came in and watched ISHQ in a rush for the past 2 days.  Did mute out a few of Bua's scenes as I have a personal aversion to such loud mouth bad behavior but I understand it has great entertainment value to a certain audience so be it .

I will be back on Monday in full force so please disregard my rushed response.

Story wise are we being led to somewhere meaningful or are we yet again going to be taken to a cliff and literally left hanging there ?  I hope Bua & DT have a real reason for their drama.  Bua's words on "I made you Dashrath " defiantly indicated that she has an upper hand and I for one did not understand why DT would fall at her feet in front of the family.  Why would a maha pandit do that ?  It left Viplav confused too ? Why are we so helpless.

Viplav continues to give DT  a chance . He roars loud but has this lion not learnt to bite . I think he needs to really take some action here . Enough of the huffing and puffing. Waiting to see his next action.

Kamini seems the too goody goody sweet   female version of Raja ?  Keen to know how she will fit into all this . Is it me or even you feel that she ( the actor ) does not have much chemistry with Mishal or maybe they do not have scenes together that make it seem that way . In the care scene yesterday I felt she was too wooden but then the scene itself was meant to be awkward. 

Out of all that drama I have to say that Pankaj & Shallu looked nice together . I hope they have some role in the show and can bring in some light change in the high drama.

Will catch up again my friend.

Love

TahsinomiHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

HI Hammie,
 hi premratan ... I GATHERED you must be busy with  weekend
Was out during the weekend and just came in and watched ISHQ in a rush for the past 2 days.  Did mute out a few of Bua's scenes as I have a personal aversion to such loud mouth bad behavior but I understand it has great entertainment value to a certain audience so be it .
 she is an  old battleaxe
 no just  pleased you commented  Smile
Story wise are we being led to somewhere meaningful or are we yet again going to be taken to a cliff and literally left hanging there ?  I hope Bua & DT have a real reason for their drama.  Bua's words on "I made you Dashrath " defiantly indicated that she has an upper hand and I for one did not understand why DT would fall at her feet in front of the family.  Why would a maha pandit do that ?  It left Viplav confused too ? Why are we so helpless.
 I SUSPECT she is  in control of what seems his estate  and assets..    maybe to impress viplav
Viplav continues to give DT  a chance . He roars loud but has this lion not learnt to bite . I think he needs to really take some action here . Enough of the huffing and puffing. Waiting to see his next action.
 youre telling me...    DT is the brain same story  divide vidha
Kamini seems the too goody goody sweet   female version of Raja ?  Keen to know how she will fit into all this . Is it me or even you feel that she ( the actor ) does not have much chemistry with Mishal or maybe they do not have scenes together that make it seem that way . In the care scene yesterday I felt she was too wooden but then the scene itself was meant to be awkward. 
 yesviplav  was totally switched off.. good on him

Out of all that drama I have to say that Pankaj & Shallu looked nice together . I hope they have some role in the show and can bring in some light change in the high drama.
 great idea hope   cvs seeyour ideas for inspiration
yes  sure mate andthanks for popping by cheered me up.. incdently no  episode today      take care ratan ,  muchlove hammi e   
Lov

Tahsinomipremparbat

Nims47 Groupbie
Nims47
Nims47

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

HI Hammie,

Love

Hello. Love your post!

Totally agree with everything you say.

Agree that Dadi Bua is an irritating irritant 
Agree that Kamini and Viplav have NO chemistry at all she is very wooden and dresses inappropriately for what we've seen in IKRS so far!
Also agree that Viplav needs to take action. Love his loyalty to everyone but enough is enough.  I would love to see him roar older and bite back hard!

Edited by Nims47 - 25 April 2016 at 2:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomi

Go to top