Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trvia1432 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I loved it... there were tears in my eyes while reading it... waiting for the next part..
-BeYourSelf- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dis s so bad.. Felt so bad fr khushi and payal..
dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is even worse than suicide! She is just blabbering! Her hair that was one of the things that made Arnav love her... She chopped it off! Aakash is so... Even when she was finally insulted... He didn't say a word! And why hasn't Arnav called for help? Or even taken her to the hospital? I'm glad that payal walked away! I wish both the sisters had walked off slamming the door on their faces!
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i am speechless after reading...
akash was is and will always be spineless..even my little bro is more mature than this dumbo...i think akash didnt attend biology classes clearly,, i dont like men with such a narrow mentality...this is a common condition.In India even womanizers too always want virgin wife..if she is not virgin..she is considered as some wh**e..how pathetic society.😡😡😡..men like akash r real curse...
i dont think payal needed to prove anything on being faith full daughter in law...
i was like go girl go...Manorama treated payal very badly during initial days...with that stupid onion or daal mein kaala test in one minute...i felt so much angry that time...her poking nose in every matter of Akash...😡😡 

why blaming khushi for broken marriage of anji dimag se ganji...for god sake khushi is just a teenage girl..that every damn people always forget...
even i dont like khushi working for family while payal sat inside the cocoon of her home...
comparing to khushi payal didnt suffer much pain..so it is her time😕😕...

Raizada r the reason behind anji being such a breakable doll...why they r protecting her and for what reason...she is a 32-33 year old woman...and blaming a 18 year old girl for the emotional conditions of 33 year old mature woman is pathetic and cruel..
even nani is too much...khushi orphaned very young age...but she emerged as a very strong girl...it is time anji to face the real world...enough of all protectiveness🤬...

Khushis condition...my god...no suicide...

depression..worse condition...

i cried when i read about that particular part where Arnav found that large mass of hair from floor...she cut down her hair😲😲..oh no...and that self harm...

SHE IS SAFE...😭...she destroyed herself badly..her outer appearance which attracted Shyam like leach towards her...Arnav and his horrible verbal abuse...

really wanted to see how he can reconstruct their life back...
may be away from all the Creepy Raizadas...(there is no privacy for them😆😆)
quote of the day

Edited by lechuarshi - 7 years ago
aanchu19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Boy I am touched with this update and for the first time I am more interested to know about Payal and Akash than Arnav and Khushi. I love the conversion between Payal and Akash. Payal and Akash are both at fault; she should not  hide the truth from Akash but what a girl supposed to do when she saw her husband being a mute spectator in front of his mother's actions? And Akash is right also in his place, no matter what they both love each other and payal should have trusted him. Let's see hoe you have planned their story.

Oh my God! did khushi just cut her hairs and disfigure her face too? This was shocking. Her pain, hurt, love made her do something like this? I am feeling so sad for her. 

I I think the redemption should not only for arnav but for Akash, mami, Anjali too. Arnav was not alone at fault, Akash was also and so does mami and anjali. I agreed with Payal, Anjali is  a mature lady and she should have guessed the absence of her husband and his frequent trips despite of being a lawyer. Mami obviously for her rude behavior with Payal and Khushi.
Akash for being a spineless husband and Anjali for her blind trust and accusing Khushi indirectly.

thanks for the pm otherwise I would have never come across with this story of yours. am eager to know what will happen next.
take care and hope to see next update soon.

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
When can we expect to get an update? 😳
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Just caught this n it's sooo good yar... So painful...
I really wanted to see raizadas repent badly especially akash how can he say like this... Plx continue it soon...
Do pm
love-hurts thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I had tears in my eyes reading this!!! 😭
Sooo awesome! 
Do update soon

Will be waiting :)
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
very serious but interesting story.. loved it

shubhanjli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful story. Yes Arnav and Akash both need to repent for what they said n did.
Please continue soon.
Loved it.