Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Intense and painful story. Heart wrenching! Poor Khushi always at the receiving end, suffering. Well written.'
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ahhh, that's what I really wanted from the CVs :) Brilliant πŸ€— I'm feeling nervous about Khushi's reaction to Payal leaving the house. Is she going to blame herself? After all she sacrificed everything for her sister & now her whole sacrifice has gone to waste. Both the brothers are SO disgusting πŸ˜³ How will everyone react watching Khushi so broken? Please update sooner this time πŸ˜³
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is"...damn I can't say a thing. I'm crying. This is the worst scenario, how much can an 18 year old take. ASR  is no better than his father. 
I really hate Arnav and Akash. And manorama disgusting woman
rosalineak thumbnail
Beautifully written and such an emotional update...
Akash is one spineless man...raizada members r all insane people...
Anjali is one delusional woman and both Arnav n Akash r puppets to her...
Poor khushi,she was punished for being beautiful.
Both Arnav n Shyam wants her for her beauty...if it's love Arnav wouldn't be behaving like that.
Update regularly...

Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter
Loved that you showed Payal's Pov and her heartbreaks along with Khushi
Swaran13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb workπŸ‘
Pls continue 
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
poor kushi and payal...
payal should never give akash a 2nd chance ...if possible dear introduce a middle class intelligent

man rather then a spineless akash  and repent him badly...

y akash also mamiji deserve some dose and mamaji should give her a real does once for all...   

i think the way Kushi respond to arnav i think she has gone into shock or become mad...

atleast Anjali should open her eyes now...because of that stupid all r heartbroken...

The ending line  of ur's   YOUR SIS IS SAFE...says how badly kushi is heartbroken and ones for all i

want ASR to shout badly on Anjai for being a fairy tale lady and shout at her ,,,u r just my

responsibility  given my mom which should be in actual reverse and should leave the house with kushi ...

Where is naniji...
Edited by kshamaDeeksha - 7 years ago
_Oorja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I always felt Akash could have been a little more man to stand for his own wife who he claimed to love and went to such extent to get her. Now when I read the part of Akash and Payel all I felt the term 'typical male'. And I salute you that you actually thought of Akash's redemption because he too needed to repent for his spinelessness. 
Coming to Khushi and Arnav, She was just eighteen and everyone forgot that ... She was just a girl who had been wronged. And she was not supposed to take such huge burden in such tender age. She was supposed to live, have fun, enjoy her teenage. And above all, she was supposed to make mistakes but she was not supposed to get punished the way she was. Arnav didn't understand even when his own DI did commit several mistakes of her own in her thirty-two of age. His family, I don't want to mention about them when Her's didn't understand. 
But in all these, a child was lost, a girl was lost and a woman didn't even get a chance to bloom. 
And kudos to Raizadas and Guptas for achieving such level of cruelty. 
Dear, I trust in your writing, make them pay hell.
Edited by _Oorja_ - 7 years ago
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
You ,my dear,are a genius!! Yes,that's exactly what you are!!! Thank you so much for not making Khushi take her life...why should she? She is the one who's been treated like shit here! I want her to make a dhamaakedaar comeback from her current depressed state and make her husband pay for all his thoughtless words and actions!! Hope to see more of Payal as well. Want her to tell her husband to grow a spine and a pair of ' you know what' while he's at it!  Is he even for real? Such an educated,modern person ..still he doubts his wife's 'purity' because she didn't bleed? Oh Payal,whom did you fall in love with? 
Can't wait to read what's in store for the two sisters...hope,they stand together to bring the guys to their knees...and Raizadas,you guys need to do some serious grovelling  to win these beauties back!!
ashnaMaharaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What a dick head akash is!actually both the raizada sons are!pardon my language hahaha but hey they both were upsetting so cannot blame me.
Kushi and her beautiful hair omg.that was so sad πŸ˜­ very sad. Make them both pay!none of this was their fault..actually it is their fault.. For caring so much phssst...this is what the Gupta's sister get in return for caring so much.

Payal left?what's the point kushi being there when everything she did was for her sister.

Payal deserves so does kushi.

Make them pay phssst they should do some hectic grovelling.I would like to see both sister coming out strong but I don't want kushi to loose her innocence and bubbleness cause of themwhy should she?when all they did was hurt her

As for anjali she needs to grow a backbone for once.

Mmm I think I took ur updates to heart there lol sorry for the strong emo

Great update
Written very well
Looking forward to more