Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArShi SS: Woh Humsafar Tha (Ch 7 - Pg 51) 05/12/16 *new* - Page 10

enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Akash is just too disgusting and cheap. Don't know about Arnav but Akash needs to repent for what he said and more than that for what he did. f**king unapologetic. Glad to know that Khushi is safe. I guess Arnav's accusations has mentally disturbed Khushi to a great extend and if she gets the news of her jiji leaving her jijaji it will get worse, because she has also lost all that she ever wanted for her sister. 
Wish to see an update on perfectly flawed soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyweird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are such a wonderful writer!!!
Loved the akash Payal aspect you showed
Awesome update
Looking forward to more
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
brilliant...hard-hitting update..continue soon...
Downhill thumbnail
that's heartbreaking😭
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was such a beautiful update...
you are writing the updates like a professional and the way you are writing on each character was marvelous...

I really want to hit Akash so bad. how can he think of so low about his wife which he claims to love so dearly... i doubt he loved her ever?😡 These 2 brothers dont deserves such a lovely wifes. they should suffer like hell. Poor Payal, she was so stressed with the things and she badly wanted to make the things normal between her and Akash.

I really had tears when i read this part where kushi talked about Arnav;s sister.. She is so fragile and heartbroken and lifeless.

"I ma no longer beautiful, right Arnav ji? Your Di...She's  safe".  i am reading the update in my work place and i am crying like anything...

Plz plz plz update the next part soon... you should give frequent updates at least for this fiction dear...
Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg!!! Perfection !!! U nailed it... That scene still gives me chills .. This should have happened in the show.. U should be a script writer :).. Now I just want this lovely story to unfold.. And Arnav to repent hard ..
atheenz95 thumbnail
God! This is intense.. this was worse than a suicide attempt! She's losing herself... And the way you write girl! 👏 I want both ASR brothers repenting like hell!!
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
It was really emotional and realistic to the core.
Repentance and much more is required to heal the broken souls.
FOR
 Khushi and payal.
From their respective spouses.
Tfd update.
zariya123 thumbnail
Hating raizadas
Especially akash
They are so meany
Poor gupta sisters
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2