Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Impactful scene of the year (2015) (Page 4)

QueenExpression Goldie
QueenExpression
QueenExpression

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
BM scenes that involve Deepika and Ranveer were the most impactful for me. The introduction scene of Deepika where she's fighting with Ranveer's men. The scene Deepika's character is holding her child and fighting. The scene Deepika is in chains and walking to her prison with her child by her side. 
Ranveer's introduction scene and his fighting scenes. Though they were a bit OTT. I still loved watching them. Ranveer is brilliant in this film. Just too good. 

Dewanni Mastani song. Beautifully performed by Deepika. 

Also BB scenes which I'm too lazy to write about but people already mentioned them anyways. I remember being mesmerized by every single scene of this film. Not a single boring moment. 

Edited by QueenExpression - 24 April 2016 at 2:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gatheringstorm

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:25am | IP Logged
This diya scene of PC ranveer is one of best scene in the movie. The dialouges,expression,  the voice modulation both actors nailed it. One could feel really sorry for kashibai in that scene.
The scene before pinga song between PC n DP was equally good too.
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:17am | IP Logged
ah yes, that scene between PC and Ranveer in BM was very impactful. in fact, I thought all of PC's scenes were impactful. I think it's my favorite performance of PC's. 
and in BB  where munni and salman see each other one last time in the end. I had tears in my eyes during that scene

but I wanted to mention another scene that no one else mentioned (probably because it was from a crappy movieLOL) but in hamari adhuri kahani, there was a powerful dialogue delivery between vidya balan and rajkumar rao "sab kuch tumhare naam ka, maang meri sindoor lekin naam tumhare naam ka..." that whole scene was fantastic. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaaniDushmanforever.young

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Bajrangi bhaijaan scene at the border. 

Where Pawan is getting beaten up by security officials and he sees munni crying and starts smiling. The officer thrahses him hardly saying, 'itni himmat tu hans raha hai' and he says .. 'sahib wo bachi pereshaan ho rahi hai .. dekh munni main thek hn .. kuch nai hua ..' and he gets thrashed again but keeps on smiling. 

I LOVE this scene. No amount of heavy duty dialgues or lavish sets or emotional speeches can compete with this.

JaaniDushmanmoniluvskinshuk

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
The scene when Salman chases the rickshaw and then finds Munni in the brothel.

JaaniDushmanmoniluvskinshuk

JaaniDushman Goldie
JaaniDushman
JaaniDushman

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

Bajrangi bhaijaan scene at the border.

Where Pawan is getting beaten up by security officials and he sees munni crying and starts smiling. The officer thrahses him hardly saying, 'itni himmat tu hans raha hai' and he says .. 'sahib wo bachi pereshaan ho rahi hai .. dekh munni main thek hn .. kuch nai hua ..' and he gets thrashed again but keeps on smiling.

I LOVE this scene. No amount of heavy duty dialgues or lavish sets or emotional speeches can compete with this.

Oh yes that scene was really impactful too! That is why I say it was one of Salman's bet perfomance ever- he was really really good in this scene! The smile with the pain - pretty awesome it was!
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 8:33am | IP Logged
NH10: Meera seeing a slur written on the washroom door and later the same word in blood on a wall against which her husband is slumped dead. Also, the brutality vs. silence of the climax was extremely impactful.

TWMR: Right at the end when Datto decides to give a piece of her mind to Tanu. Rest of the movie was fun and games, but this was a truly, socially meaningful moment.

Bajrangi Bhaijaan: When the trio is bidding goodbye to the cleric who gave them protection in the mosque, he uses Pawan's greeting and Pawan, feeling moved, uses the cleric's greeting in response. I think that was one of the scenes which defined the meaning the movie meant to carry.

Masaan: The entire movie! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaaniDushmanforever.young-Swetha-

Go to top