Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Impactful scene of the year (2015) (Page 3)

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
When Salman gets kidnapped for the second time in PRDP and his entire security detail of some prince is some old dada ji. LOL

slumgod.. IF-Rockerz
slumgod..
slumgod..

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rzan1rombixsaturn.FilmiDhun.charminggenie

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
It has to be from BB and BM
JaaniDushman Goldie
JaaniDushman
JaaniDushman

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaapi

The silhouette of Kattappa stabbing Bahubali and Munni calling Mama (followed by Kyunki tum dhadkan, main dil )

These are the two I remember being the most impactful...basically the closing shots of BB and BB..LOL

Have not seen Baahubali so can't comment on that!

The 'mama' scene was such a typical Bollywood scene but damn still so touching! The scene was beautiful and Harshali is such a good actor too! And the music is a bonus!

BB & BB? LOL
JaaniDushman Goldie
JaaniDushman
JaaniDushman

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I haven't seen half the films last year but from what i have seen, that scene in Bahubali right before the interval was kickass..The statue scene where everyone starts chanting Baahubali's name and Bhalla imagines his statue towering over his- brilliant direction and the bgm was outstanding..It stayed with me long after the film..Another one is when Kattappa tries to kill Shiva but realizes who he is and falls at his feet..Again great direction and screenplay..And yeah, the climax and last 5 minutes of BB..Tu jo mila is so so underrated..

Tu jo mila is criminally underrated - since it didn't have a video to go along with it maybe that's why the song didn't get the hype which it needed!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NietzyEggon_SnowMinzPie

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
The whole sequence of gajanana in Bm gave me goosebumps! Mastani carrying her child and fighting while Kashi is filled with worry and confusion deciding whether to tell Bajirao or not, hats off to slb for that whole scene :) 

And yep the guroor scene between kashi and Bajirao was very gud, especially the end of the scene where they r try to blow out the candles and start crying 

I also love the scene between mastani and kashi and the scene where mastani says gudbye to her son 

The performances by all 3 of them were very strong and so gud :) 

I loved the end scene in bajrangi baijaan aswell, very emotional and well performed by salman and harshali 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.young2RsFan

MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Neerja scene when Neerja reads the love-letter and eats the chocolate biscuit that was a gift to her by Jaideep,  just sometime before her death.

Bajrangi Bhaijaan scene when Pawan gets to know the name of Munni in the last scene and his eyes turn teary and he smilingly says "Shahida" Heart

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 24 April 2016 at 11:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.young

JaaniDushman Goldie
JaaniDushman
JaaniDushman

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -cuteee.tigress

Neerja scene when Neerja reads the love-letter and eats the chocolate biscuit that was a gift to her by Jaideep, just sometime before her death.

Bajrangi Bhaijaan scene when Pawan gets to know the name of Munni in the last scene and his eyes turn teary and he smilingly says "Shahida"Heart

Neerja wasn't of 2015 that's why didn't add it but yes good you reminded me of Neerja! Not so much a fan of the scene you mentioned I thought Sonam could be better in that but I actually forgot to put one of my fav scenes from Neerja- 'Papa ka bahadur beta kaun' it was VERY VERY impactful! Sonam & the dad both were so so good- Sonam's eyes in that scene Heart Even the last scene with Neerja's BF looking at her poster :(

BB had so much beautiful scenes with Pawan munni it's really really hard to choose one!!

Edited by Patronus - 24 April 2016 at 11:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rombixsaturn

Go to top