India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Impactful scene of the year (2015)

JaaniDushman Goldie
JaaniDushman
JaaniDushman

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
IMO Ranveer- PC's blowing Diya was one of the best of the year for me!

Ranveer- PC are such brilliant actors! This scene literally gave me goosebumps- so effortless, so touching! Literally feel the pain they go through- the eyes, the voice modulation perfect. And all this after they've played the bro- sis so well in DDD! They really didn't enough credit for playing such contrasting characters in the same year!

Second would be for me 'Bhar do Jholi' from BB! And the scene where munni gets left behind in India- damn her mother & Harshali both are such good actors. Same for Salman, I'm not a fan of Salman's acting so much but Salman was at his best in 'Bhar do Jholi' - his eyes man!

What are your favourite ones?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rombixsaturnQueenBollyNeemKaProse-girlNietzyDeliciousDevil.gatheringstormKhanSinghKumarNimbuMirchiforever.youngDhaakadBriyanikidaigmoniluvskinshukGauahargeous_N

DeliciousDevil. IF-Dazzler
DeliciousDevil.
DeliciousDevil.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Tough to choose. I like both BB & BM scenes. 

Errmm.. I go with BM. I really love what she said to Bajirao. Infact, its so true. That really touched my heart. 

But im not saying BB scene was not impactful. It was at the same par as BM. As i said, i really like the fact behind her dialogue. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenBollyrose-girlJaaniDushmanNietzyArshi1195gatheringstormNimbuMirchi

awkardpyscho Senior Member
awkardpyscho
awkardpyscho

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:19am | IP Logged
That guroor scene by Priyanka in BM was very impactful at least for me. PC nailed it

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shirani7JaaniDushmanrose-girlNietzygatheringstormCrazy-Lover

guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:25am | IP Logged
The silhouette of Kattappa stabbing Bahubali and Munni calling Mama (followed by Kyunki tum dhadkan, main dil )

These are the two I remember being the most impactful...basically the closing shots of BB and BB..LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rombixsaturnKaanKeNiche.JaaniDushmanMinzPieNimbuMirchi

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I haven't seen half the films last year but from what i have seen, that scene in Bahubali right before the interval was kickass..The statue scene where everyone starts chanting Baahubali's name and Bhalla imagines his statue towering over his- brilliant direction and the bgm was outstanding..It stayed with me long after the film..Another one is when Kattappa tries to kill Shiva but realizes who he is and falls at his feet..Again great direction and screenplay..And yeah, the climax and last 5 minutes of BB..Tu jo mila is so so underrated..

Edited by rogerrocks - 24 April 2016 at 6:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaaniDushmanguftagooNimbuMirchiTheRager

bigul IF-Rockerz
bigul
bigul

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged
according to me its tamasha. the film is filled with great dialogues and scenes. my fav one is when
ranbir asks the story teller to tell his  life story, to which the old story teller calls him a kaayar and asks him why he is afraid and to search it within himself. 

and the whole sequence preceding and during agar tum saath ho song.  these moments gave me goosebumps. 

i also loved bajrangi's last scene. 

NeemKaPJaaniDushmanNietzyNimbuMirchi

quicksilver. IF-Sizzlerz
quicksilver.
quicksilver.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
1- When Munni reuintes with her mother with that beautiful background score - I teared up at that scene.

2- When KashiBai comes to meet BajiRao on his deathbed and he assumes her as Mastani.

rombixsaturnJaaniDushmanQueenExpressionNimbuMirchi

.sajitha. Goldie
.sajitha.
.sajitha.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
BB - That scene when Salman cries when he finds Munni in th brothel and the way he thrashed that guy for trying to sell Munni. For the first time, I felt Salman isnt that a bad actor he is known for. The tears were genuine, heartfelt and impactful. Another scene that stayed with me was when Munni finally reunites with her ammi. That hug and tears and those feelings. So relatable. The bond between a child and the mother is the purest of all. And ofcourse the last scene when Munni finally calls out to her Maama and running to him and he also running to her. Bliss!! Alot of other scenes stayed with me too. Imo this was best film of 2015.

Piku - The scene when Bhashkor passes away. Everything after the scene is gem and stayed with me. Bhashkor's death really hit me hard. It made me think about myself. How am I going to react or what would happen to me when their time is over. I dont think I can live without my parents. The whole movie is so damn relatable, it made me think about how Im going to care for my parents in future. It also reminded me of my grandfather and myself. Such heartwarming film it was. Second best of the year definitely.

Both films were very simple films. Exploring real human emotions and bonds. Made with love on love. Made me cry and laugh. Connected with the characters and I feel thats the biggest reason the both films impacted me alot.

BM had some very beautiful moments which I can go on and on about. It was poetry in motion. But the scene that left the deepest impression was the scene when Mastani knew her time is up and shamsher was called out to leave. As a mother she prepares him and also herself for the impending seperation. Loved it. Didnt connect with Mastani as a lover, but as a mother, she held my attention and admiration.

Besides films, if there was a character which impacted me alot would be Datto. A shining example of being strong, independant, courageous and gracious woman of today.

ps : havent watch alot of films last year. from what I have watched i loved the films above.

Edited by .sajitha. - 24 April 2016 at 7:11am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenBollyNeemKaPQueenExpressionJaaniDushmanrose-girlVedika211ImagineMecharismatic-gemNimbuMirchiLeadNitrate

Go to top