India-Forums

Kratika Sengar aka Tanushree dies in Colors' brand new show Kasam (Page 3)

..gracie.. IF-Sizzlerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged
If PH want to replace Kratika then why they promote Kratika Sharadh's jodi..why cvs gvn hot romantic TanShi scns..they knw ppl watchn Kasam cz of Kratika's Tanu & Sharadh's Rishi jodi huh i never knew EK is this much stupid srsly :/

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_LinsKratikaSengarKSsaaniakhChitra_11TanShi_CrazyLuv

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Na I don't believe this news

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKSsaaniakhTanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

This is surely negativity against show making people quit when show has started to climb up in its starting journey !
if Kratika cant stay on show than they should have casted someone who stays from start till end in show as this affects show badly !
Now its too late bcz Viewers loves Tanu aka Kratika nobody can replace her if they brought someone than this show wont be same n they will have to put torture nonsense to grab trps !

I just cant believe this bcz Ekta being a smart business women would let go of her Jackpot Jodi sharad n Kratika !

creatives better clear this now once n for all ! Now

agree so i ll also quit as my princess will .. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_LinsSsophiaKratikaSengarKSsaaniakh

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Ekta is brainless woman

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKS

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
tanu dying is confirmed thats the concept of the show...
but replacing kratika is going to be disaster becos re-birth tanu can be connected by only kratika...above all Kasam is a success becos of sharad-kratika...audience loves their jodi...

why can't kratika play re-birth tanu...age factor...even now she is playing 20+ character..she can do it for re-birth tanu too...

EK has destroyed Naagin with her silly tracks...i hope she don't destroy Kasam with replacements as it will not work at all

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SsophiaSamia9898Lincy_LinsKratikaSengarKSsaaniakhTanShi_CrazyLuv-Swetha-_RiaNa_

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Exactly brilliant point ... Clap
This is wat I m saying !

Deadeven I m confused where does this comes from...bcz its not Kratika who has to show variation bcz she will play same Tanu ...but its Sharad who has to show character variation from 22 to than 40 yrs old ...Confused
Originally posted by Mages

tanu dying is confirmed thats the concept of the show...
but replacing kratika is going to be disaster becos re-birth tanu can be connected by only kratika...above all Kasam is a success becos of sharad-kratika...audience loves their jodi...

why can't kratika play re-birth tanu...age factor...even now she is playing 20+ character..she can do it for re-birth tanu too...

EK has destroyed Naagin with her silly tracks...i hope she don't destroy Kasam with replacements as it will not work at all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_LinsKratikaSengarKS

Samia9898 Goldie
Samia9898
Samia9898

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitra_11

O please...not yet again...we all know that this character is going to end but definitely NOT soon...it still has lot to offer...DO NOT GO BY THIS NEWS...this is copy and paste of Spotbyoye article...their job is to spread negativity...JUST  IGNORE.
sorry articles from this site are usually true. Well dear I am really confused. But May be ekta is ending kratika's role too soon because her paring with sharad is highly popular and she wants to take the story farther as it was planned.so this jodi won't effect the new one. But sadly it has already effected and the new jodi won't work.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

In this show Rishi is 23 yrs old now and so Tanu aka Kratika is playing must be around 20 yrs old girl n she is looking gorgeous viewers r loving her ... Than saying that she cant play it after reincarnation is baseless bcz she can play it n viewers will accept it whole heartedly bcz all that matters to Viewers is Kratika Sharad pair nothing else !
its only Sharad who has to look matured 41 yrs old . 

secondly Kratika must play Tanu 2 after rebirth bcz this will make drama more exciting n interesting as Rishi will not be able to control himself for going after her with more passion every time he will look at Kratika aka Tanu 2 he wont be able to control his love !

still if CVs wants to this mistake by ruinning their own creation wat can I say !!
Rangeela has a habit of distroying shows  but I didn't expected this from a smart women like Ekta :(

agree brainless woman seriously.. apne pairon pe khuladi mar rahi hai..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_Linssaaniakh

Go to top