Kratika Sengar aka Tanushree dies in Colors' brand new show Kasam - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Chitra_11

O please...not yet again...we all know that this character is going to end but definitely NOT soon...it still has lot to offer...DO NOT GO BY THIS NEWS...this is copy and paste of Spotbyoye article...their job is to spread negativity...JUST  IGNORE.
sorry articles from this site are usually true. Well dear I am really confused. But May be ekta is ending kratika's role too soon because her paring with sharad is highly popular and she wants to take the story farther as it was planned.so this jodi won't effect the new one. But sadly it has already effected and the new jodi won't work.
Originally posted by saaniakh

In this show Rishi is 23 yrs old now and so Tanu aka Kratika is playing must be around 20 yrs old girl n she is looking gorgeous viewers r loving her ... Than saying that she cant play it after reincarnation is baseless bcz she can play it n viewers will accept it whole heartedly bcz all that matters to Viewers is Kratika Sharad pair nothing else !
its only Sharad who has to look matured 41 yrs old . 

secondly Kratika must play Tanu 2 after rebirth bcz this will make drama more exciting n interesting as Rishi will not be able to control himself for going after her with more passion every time he will look at Kratika aka Tanu 2 he wont be able to control his love !

still if CVs wants to this mistake by ruinning their own creation wat can I say !!
Rangeela has a habit of distroying shows  but I didn't expected this from a smart women like Ekta :(

agree brainless woman seriously.. apne pairon pe khuladi mar rahi hai..😡
Originally posted by muniatunia

sorry articles from this site are usually true. Well dear I am really confused. But May be ekta is ending kratika's role too soon because her paring with sharad is highly popular and she wants to take the story farther as it was planned.so this jodi won't effect the new one. But sadly it has already effected and the new jodi won't work.

great point... yeh bhi ho sakta hai.. well I am still leaving everytjing behind we never know what will happen at the end let us wait till its fully confirmed guys...
these people are going to ruin the whole show if they replace kratika. they will be in loss as they will deffo lose viewers. everyone loves kratika and sharad as Tanshi so i dont get why they just cant leave it as it is. i hope this is not true, and if it is then hope they change their mind about replacing kratika, want only kratika and only sharad as Tanshi noone else ðŸ˜­
without kratika the show will not work...then trp is too good and it worked because of sharad and kratika chemistry ...what will happend when they change the heroine...
I dont know guys.  But if this is true.  Than good girls to replace with would be Drashti Dhami or Sanaya Irani.  Both are equally talented and famous faces, and have done very versatile work.  Drashti will definitely suit the role of new Kritika.  She will look good with Sharad.  Just thinking positively.  If what they are saying is true, and she only signed contract for just two months, than we cant force anyone either.  So, we should demand for the face we want to see back on screen that would look equally good with Sharad.  When a show closes, lot of people lose jobs, so thats why I would watch it, if they cast someone like Drashti for new tanu's character.  Pls dont kill me, just trying to be positive about the whole situation.
Originally posted by paagalbandar

I dont know guys.  But if this is true.  Than good girls to replace with would be Drashti Dhami or Sanaya Irani.  Both are equally talented and famous faces, and have done very versatile work.  Drashti will definitely suit the role of new Kritika.  She will look good with Sharad.  Just thinking positively.  If what they are saying is true, and she only signed contract for just two months, than we cant force anyone either.  So, we should demand for the face we want to see back on screen that would look equally good with Sharad.  When a show closes, lot of people lose jobs, so thats why I would watch it, if they cast someone like Drashti for new tanu's character.  Pls dont kill me, just trying to be positive about the whole situation.
I understand what you mean. I like drashti too. But the point is if she would be perfect for the character. No offence but she is way too glamorous for the role. But I really dont understand why actress like kratika would sign a contract only for two months. And on top of that ekta has promoted this pair a lot. Btw ekta always can renew the contract with kratika can't she?just my wishful thinking. Edited by muniatunia - 7 years ago
Originally posted by saaniakh

its not about character its the face that we all fell in love with Kratika as Tanu ... Really love creatives for giving such a beautiful show n Jodi n enjoying show so much that I dont want to bash them for anything just on Basis of news ...😭

Saania...my response is to the title 'Tanushree dies '...my point is...it cannot be soon as the character Tanu has still lot to offer b4 the exit.

I totally agree that we all fell in love with Kratika as Tanu and thanks to Ekta for giving us such a beautiful and talented Jodi . 

Originally posted by mena_k

Na I don't believe this news

There...U said it...my voice too:)
Originally posted by muniatunia

Your point of view is definitely worth a thought...but I don't trust this article at all...We do know that Tanu is definitely going to die...but not soon ...that is my argument...Most of the articles/Media have started the negativity right from the day when the show ruled the charts...and many love to cash in on shows success and many on some purpose ( the post speaks)...Y bring in this news soon after the leads bad behaviour article...we all will cross the bridge when it happens

Loved your last line...for most of  our voice belongs there.