Trps are growing day by day she wont do 
anything like dat for now..
Ya we know nd it was confirmed dat her 
character will die in d show and looking at her now
I dont think she can play the role after re incarnation
as the new actress has to look 20 yrs younger dan 
Rishi...
But not now...I want more tanshi scenes and of 
course the naughty rishi nd his pranks..
And I dont think rishi to remain seme post leap..
So plz I hope the makers do wat goes in favour of show.
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: saaniakh

its not about character its the face that we all fell in love with Kratika as Tanu ... Really love creatives for giving such a beautiful show n Jodi n enjoying show so much that I dont want to bash them for anything just on Basis of news ...😭

to be honest there is nothing to be like 'what is this' cause from the very very beginning we all knew that her role is just for two months. the news is true but not so soon we still have 3-4 weeks after that yes this will happen... anyways guys let us enjoy the last few weeks we srsly never know what wil happen at the end expect the unexpected... let us enjoy! 
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In this show Rishi is 23 yrs old now and so Tanu aka Kratika is playing must be around 20 yrs old girl n she is looking gorgeous viewers r loving her ... Than saying that she cant play it after reincarnation is baseless bcz she can play it n viewers will accept it whole heartedly bcz all that matters to Viewers is Kratika Sharad pair nothing else !
its only Sharad who has to look matured 41 yrs old . 

secondly Kratika must play Tanu 2 after rebirth bcz this will make drama more exciting n interesting as Rishi will not be able to control himself for going after her with more passion every time he will look at Kratika aka Tanu 2 he wont be able to control his love !

still if CVs wants to this mistake by ruinning their own creation wat can I say !!
Rangeela has a habit of distroying shows  but I didn't expected this from a smart women like Ekta :(
Edited by saaniakh - 8 years ago
_Kamal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If tbis happens.. I want kritika to play the role of tanu's re birth.. Only she will do it good
..gracie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wat crap😭 can't acpt anythr actress as Tanu2 w/ Sharad noo never  wl quit Kasam if they replace Kratika🥺 Wachn Kasam only for Sharadh's Rishi n Kratika's Tanu..damnn EK pls dnt do this yaa😭 
..gracie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If PH want to replace Kratika then why they promote Kratika Sharadh's jodi..why cvs gvn hot romantic TanShi scns..they knw ppl watchn Kasam cz of Kratika's Tanu & Sharadh's Rishi jodi huh i never knew EK is this much stupid srsly :/
mena_k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Na I don't believe this news
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saaniakh

This is surely negativity against show making people quit when show has started to climb up in its starting journey !

if Kratika cant stay on show than they should have casted someone who stays from start till end in show as this affects show badly !
Now its too late bcz Viewers loves Tanu aka Kratika nobody can replace her if they brought someone than this show wont be same n they will have to put torture nonsense to grab trps !

I just cant believe this bcz Ekta being a smart business women would let go of her Jackpot Jodi sharad n Kratika !

creatives better clear this now once n for all ! Now

agree so i ll also quit as my princess will .. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
tanu dying is confirmed thats the concept of the show...
but replacing kratika is going to be disaster becos re-birth tanu can be connected by only kratika...above all Kasam is a success becos of sharad-kratika...audience loves their jodi...

why can't kratika play re-birth tanu...age factor...even now she is playing 20+ character..she can do it for re-birth tanu too...

EK has destroyed Naagin with her silly tracks...i hope she don't destroy Kasam with replacements as it will not work at all
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly brilliant point ... 👏
This is wat I m saying !

🤢even I m confused where does this comes from...bcz its not Kratika who has to show variation bcz she will play same Tanu ...but its Sharad who has to show character variation from 22 to than 40 yrs old ...😕
Originally posted by: Mages

tanu dying is confirmed thats the concept of the show...

but replacing kratika is going to be disaster becos re-birth tanu can be connected by only kratika...above all Kasam is a success becos of sharad-kratika...audience loves their jodi...

why can't kratika play re-birth tanu...age factor...even now she is playing 20+ character..she can do it for re-birth tanu too...

EK has destroyed Naagin with her silly tracks...i hope she don't destroy Kasam with replacements as it will not work at all