Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta.o thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello, 
Well this is my first message to some Author . My sister reads stories online and she asked me to read this story, trust me when I say all your characters their talks, their actions go infront of my eyes when I read your stories 'The Secrets of Heart's and 'His Chosen Queen'. I came to know from my sister that you have started a venture and so you are busy and can't update. Even after its being a year I am not able to forget your stories. I understand your concerns and that to as a author to write a story and not able to finish it might feel very bad. Sorry for it. Well I just wanted to let you know if we your readers could help you we will be happy. I wish you could continue your story may be not daily, weekly but monthly if it is possible for you. Sorry for all other stupid messages sent to you but as a reader we feel so connected that we end up saying something stupid to author which we don't intend to do, so on behalf of all your readers I want to make a sincere request if you could continue this stories even if monthly one update will do, if possible please update. Thanks
maherkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't understand standard why some people started writing ff than they don't have capability to complete that same for Nidhi I think Nidhi also don't have any interest or capacity to finish her story I must said that the secret of my heart is most best n excellent in all ff of jodha akbar if Nidhi will not complete that so I must says that it's her defects as writers she also lost her charm as very good writter don't wait so much to your fans if u truly love your audience rest of in your hand final decisions is your Nidhi 😡
maherkhan thumbnail
atleast finish this or give last part... don't leave at this point you are the first one who was completed so many part of any ff...please continue...
its so best that i cant able to forgot still today... 
zynahsiddiqi956 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superb story so far..👏
its totally different from rest of FF's of JA
i loved the way u used each character and😳 how precisely described it..
it was supb reading this FF.⭐️
this FF is full of action,romance,thriller,madness,fun, and many more..🤪
i am totally in love wid this FF❤️
read all 247 chappies in one go😆
plz update soon Ndi..🤗
vl wait for ur update..
😳
maherkhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zynahsiddiqi956

superb story so far..👏

its totally different from rest of FF's of JA
i loved the way u used each character and😳 how precisely described it..
it was supb reading this FF.⭐️
this FF is full of action,romance,thriller,madness,fun, and many more..🤪
i am totally in love wid this FF❤️
read all 247 chappies in one go😆
plz update soon Ndi..🤗
vl wait for ur update..
😳

well request for update to ndi...its big joke😆 ... west of time i thing she leave from this forum very long time ago and busy in some new forum leaving old one pending...its her decision leave it and don't request her because she think her self too much...she think that every body just request her for update and she just laugh on one emotions...she is worst..😡
sri83791 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All parts are amazing reading in one go...plz update ur stories we all miss ur stories... Plz plz plz update soon,...😔