Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

JA FF The Secret Of Hearts, Thread 6, Cp 247Pg108 (Page 5)

tr_eta Senior Member
tr_eta
tr_eta

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
lovely update...

ANJIJHA Goldie
ANJIJHA
ANJIJHA

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Awsome chappy Didu...
A hot love making...
They both in their la la land n unknown that tomorrow will be bring great tsunami in their life...

Child is adorable as usual.. Jo is teasing Aram.

Ja n jo shock to see the news.. Ja want explanation from Abdul...

Eagerly waiting for Salima lioness..
natashathakur IF-Dazzler
natashathakur
natashathakur

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Fantastic chapter di
mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
congrats for new thread ndi
mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
nice update
aram want a prince like her bubuTongue
akdha is shocked with the newsShocked
update soon
thnks 4 pm
1357raksha IF-Rockerz
1357raksha
1357raksha

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Superb update dear. ..
Thanks for pm...
anu012 IF-Dazzler
anu012
anu012

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Awsome update
Ndi81 Goldie
Ndi81
Ndi81

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Chapter 215

Abdul just come down from his room when his phone ring and when he know it's jalal who calling him abdul answer it quickly.

" good morning jalal " greet abdul.

" good morning my ass abdul . . .  have you seen the news ? what the hell happening and you tell me about that ? " ask jalal.

" eee . . what news ? " ask abdul, he is very confuse.

" go watch the news abdul then we will talk abou thisat office . .i must take kids to school now " old jalal.

" alright I will watch the news now " said abdul then jalal end the call, when abdul come to living room selima already there with mustafa and she look very shock, abdul watch the news and he shock too.

Selima looking at abdul with anger in her eyes " abdul .  . how dare that cheap woman doin something like this . .  I swear abdul I will crush her into pieces . . . " said selima.

Mustafa can feel something wrong " ammijan . .. what's happen ? you look very angry ? " ask mustafa while he touch her face.

Selima smile to mustafa " it's nothing mustafa " said selima.

" that woman have a bone to messing with me  . . . well then we'll see how far she wil embarrass herself " said abdul with cold and selima see cruel in his eyes.

" this time it's my turn to deal with that evil woman . . . I will show her that never messing with my man . . . " said selima

" jalal want to talk to me about this at work " told abdul.

" I will come with you abdul . . .  "

" but what about mustafa ? " ask abdul

" I wil ask jodha to keep eye on him for me " reply selima then she look a mustafa " mustafa ammijan need to go with abbujan is it ok if you stay with aunt jodha ? " ask selima.

Mustafa smile and nod " of course ammijan  . . . I would like stay with aunt jodha, I can play with aram and salim " reply mustafa.

" ok then let's go to" said abdul and then they both leave, selima really want to kill this benazir, she is the one who seducing abdul yet she report him to police accusing him try rape her and assault her, selima will show her where her place.

Arjun totally shock for what he just see, he really don't know how to react, how could benazir doing something like this, he warn her soo many times never messing around with mughal, especially with his best friend, he know abdu well so is very sure that he didn't do that.

" arjun . . what benazir trying to do ? she will make business with mughal in drain . . they can cancel and even blacklist your architect firm " said sonia,she can't believe that benazir doing something like that, she know that benazir to seducing marred rich guy and make them leaving their family and then after she drained their money she throw them.

" I don't know sonia but she messing with the wrong people now . .  I hope the outcome wont be bad for her . . . . . . "

" why don't you call her and ask what is really happening " told sonia, arjun nod then he call benazir.

" hello . . . arjun " greet benazir, her voice sound weak.

" benazir . .  what this is all about ? how can you did such stupid things ? do you have any idea what you heve just done ? " ask arjun.

" of course I know what I'm doing arjun . . .  that arrogant abdul and all mughals will destroy now " said benazir with confident.

" I'm afraid you are the one who will destroy by them benazir . . you've play with fire and you must face the consequences to get burn " warn arjun " I know abdul very well so I know that he wont do something low like that . . he is man of honor and really respect woman . . . . and I know you too . . . what really happening benazir ? " ask arjun with impatient, sonia hold his hands to let him know to be calm.

" you don't need to know the detail but your friend is not like what you think and I will very happy to destroy him . . .  and if you dare to interfere with this matter I will break our partnership so you better keep your mouth shup up " warn benazir then she end the call, arjun really angry listening to her, his grip his handphone really hard that sonia afraid it will broken, she make him let go of his handphone.

" arjun . .  honey . .  what's wrong ? what she said ? " ask sonia.

Arjun looking at sonia with teary eyes but she can see anger that ready to explode " she intentionally accusing abdul from rape attempt and assault . .  I'm very sure something happen . . . my guess she seducing abdul but got rejected and so she is doing this " told arjun.

" ooh my God . . . that woman really shameless . . . . you must told everything to abdul . . . . " said sonia.

" benazir said if I try to interfere she will break our partnership . . . . "

" screw with her . . . . you are a great architect but she manage to make you think otherwise . .  " said sonia making arjun surprise " I'm sorry I must saying this arjun but after I know what kind woman she is and I don't want you have anything to do with her anymore . .  better you break partnership with her and start your own architect firm . . I know it wont be easy but I know you can do it, better you start again from zero but you can live with happy and honesty, after all this time it's you who working really hard compare to her, she is just hunting rich married guy to mess with . . . . " said sonia, arjun never know that sonia have that kind thought.

" why you never said anything before ? " ask arjun.

" I just couldn't found a change to talk this to you . . . I will be very happy if you start everything from the start, built your own firm . . . " reply sonia.

" but sonia . . . what if I couldn't get a project soon how we . . . . . . "

Sonia smile and touch his cheek with gentle " I've been saving since before we married . . you always give money so I saving it . . . and trust me arjun we can survive and I believe in you " said sonia.

" saving money ? why you don't tell me so I can give you more money to save ? " ask arjun.

" you know that my dream to see you have your own architect firm and you can use our money to start your architect firm " told sonia, arjun never feel bless to have a wife like sonia, she is really his strength when he is down.

" you are right sonia .. . it's time for me to break the ties with benazir . . I've done enough to drag into his personall matters " reply arjun.

" ok . . . so now you go to benazir and told ther that then you go to mughal and clear everything with them . .  from what I heard they jalal, mirza and abdul are really dangerous lion and benazir just wake them up so they will attacking her for sure " said sonia.

Arjun nod " yes you are right . . .  I will go now " said arjun then he hug her " thank you sonia . . . you are always supporting me no matter what " he said.

Sonia smile " that marriage is all about . .  to be with and supporting no matter what the circumstances " reply sonia, arjun kiss her gentle.

" I love you sonia and I feel very bless to have you in my life " said arjun and sonia smile with happy then arjun leave to settle everything with benazir and then he will go to mughal and tell them everything about benazir.

Selima and abdul waiting for jalal in her office and after waiting for about fifteen minutes jalal arrive.

" so tell me abdul . .  what is the hell going on . . and don't leave everything out " told jalal while he sit across selima and abdul, abdul looking at selima and she nod then abdul told jalal everything, jalal really piss off because woman goin too far " why don't you tell me abdul ? " ask jalal.

" well it's kinda embarrassing . . . but I told selima everything " said abdul.

" that woman really shameless . . .  she try to seducing me too " told jalal.

Abdul and selima look surprise to hear that " ooh really jalal and when this is happening ? " ask selima.

" few days a go . .  I really want to laugh she try flirt and seducing me . . she even can't compare to my jodha " reply jalal.

" hah . . that woman need to be teach a lesson " said selima with angry.

" now what we need to do is hire a lawyer for abdul . .  she already made a report to police so you will be investigate and intterogate you abdul so you will need a good lawyer and I have one . . . . "

" I want moti to as his lawyer " said selima suddenly.

" moti ? are you sure but she don't have experiences in this kind case and we talking about abdul future here " said jalal.

" I want mughal ladies teach her a hard lesson . . . so I want me and moti destroy her into pieces . . . . she pick the wrong man to mess with . . I will defend my man no matter what " said selima.

Abdul chuckled " it's ok jalal let selima deal with this " told abdul.

" are you sure ? " ask jalal.

Abdul nod " I promise to her if benazir try to look trouble again with me I will let her deal with her . . . " reply abdul with calm, he don't look worry now and seems don't have something to worry about.

" then if you are very sure about that so be it " said jalal " but I'm looking forward to see the battle between benazir and mughal ladies . .  to be honest it will better if she face mughal men than the ladies . . she don't know that they are very dangerous . . if this is happen to mirza I'm very sure moti with skinned her alive " said jalal with amusement.

" I will definitely crush that woman so she wont able to mess again with another married man " told selima and abdul want to kiss her, he know that he is in not too good position and circumstances but he always believe that as long as you are innocent you don't have to be afraid of anything, so he is not afraid about the possibility police will investigate this fake accusation and he will being interrogate, bring it on he think that way, now that evil creature will face his wife and that the worst fate because hurt one mughal ladies you hurt everyone and whole mughal ladies will joint forces to shattered benazir into pieces, abdul hold selima's hands and she smile to him, selima too not feel worry, she will prove that he is innocent and that snake will suffer, what benazir did really disgrace women generally and she will teach her what is it being a woman.

Wink

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82bunty1962ssoujanyaprathyusha123drpriya20gurusreepre90nurinayangNjeyanthiJainvidhinadja_love-91shahidmehmoodFazlonGandhimathisridJkabbasvanelliabondokSwe413SathyavathiBlacktulipnavdeepmehra473miramiRitikaGarg8Tehzeeb89vjctpt378shivangiganesh9rameshwari11tr_etashidukonakallaalffimjasmine87cutecc753cute.rituneha1998Ms.OswalAkdhalover6898Sony.SSomeoneloveJAmickeyminiANJIJHA--a.ishu--haya_gorgeoussweety992selvi1275jiya.kSShreShthAnatashathakurerning_wanu012kartikaJAdeepa111RSlovesJA1357rakshadivyadaya13lovesparimamtasingla--cute.manasi---Kavya_P-

Go to top