Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Sandhir 5 SHOTS...:Love within a BLINK..!!! LAST SHOT updated... (Page 7)

natureloverr Goldie
natureloverr
natureloverr

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nimiran

heh

Big smile

natureloverr Goldie
natureloverr
natureloverr

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivika838

Purana connection...I liked itWink
well the update was really cute and Romantic Embarrassed
u penned it veryyy wellClap
Loving the story Pranu diBig smile
update soonHug

Thanx ShiviBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivika838

natureloverr Goldie
natureloverr
natureloverr

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritikaagrawal

wowww...amazing shots 2Big smileBig smileBig smile
sanyu knows rdSmileSmileSmile
eagerly waiting for nextEmbarrassed

Thanx RitikaWink
natureloverr Goldie
natureloverr
natureloverr

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Hey everyone...Tongue
Finally the update is here...Big smile
Hope you like it..!!Big smile
EnjoyWink

SHOT 3

Randhir was confused as to how she knew his name... Probably she knew him also but the question was... HOW???

S:Are kya hua??? Tum mujhe bhul gaye??? Not fair han...

R:Tum mujhe kaise jaanti ho???

Sanyukta just chuckled lightly and said:Main toh bhul hi gayi..tumne mujhe kabhi dekha hi nahi...umm nahi..ek do baar dekha hoga...tumhe yaad hai Samar Aggarwal??

Randhir still confused just nodded his head in affirmative and said:He was a very good friend of mine... In high school...

S(smiled):Mein uski twin sister hun...!!!

Randhir was shocked...Samar did tell his friends that he has a twin sister but they didn't got any chance to meet her...only one or two times Sandhir met...that too for returning some books of her brother...
Sanyukta at that time was the nerd..with braces on her teeth...her long hair always neatly plaited into braids...fat spectacles on her point sharp nose...but the thing which always attracted him were her hazel orbs..which no one saw...as they were probably hidden behind her fat spectacles...and that time she was very timid to talk to anyone... So she used to maintain an arm distance from everyone...

Randhir came out of his thoughts with a tap of finger in front of his face...

S:Kahan kho gaye..???

R:Umm kuch nahi...par tumne mujhe kaise pehchaana?? Hum toh high school ke time pe 7th grade mein mile the... Toh phir tumne kaise..???

Sanyukta smiled again... 
S:Woh maine tunhari pics Fb pe dekhi...tum Samar ki friend list mein ho na...usne hi mujhe tumhari ek pic dikhayi thi...Tumhari family ke saath...thats how I know you..!!!
She smiled her best angelic smile...
Randhir was mesmerized by her angelic smile...he was lost in her beauty...this girl surely was captivating his heart...not that he mind...

S:But tum yahaan kaise???

Randhir started fumbling: Wo..h w..oh mei..n...wo... h...

Sanyukta chuckled again:Tumhari fumble karne ki adat abhi tak nahi gayi???

Randhir was surprised... How did she know this??? As far as he remembered.. He never fumbled in front of her...then how did she knew about his fumbling when he gets nervous..???

R:Tumhe kaise pata???

Seeing that Randhir was actually looking at him with a curious expression she gulped her saliva and mentally cursed herself for talking nonsense in front of him...

She very cleverly tried to dodge the question:Tum kya loge chai yaa coffee???
But Randhir was Randhir.. He never backed out... From any situation..
R:I asked you something Sanyukta...!!!(his voice turned husky)

Hearing his husky voice taking her name from his mouth brought shivers down her spine...and she again gulped her saliva...avoiding the butterflies that were erupting in her stomach...

S:Ummm woh mein woh mein...haan Samar batata tha mujhe...haan..isilye mujhe pata hai..(she tried to make up an excuse)

Randhir didn't believe a bit but stayed silent..he didn't wanted to make the situation awkward for her...

S:Waise koi girlfriend bani ki ab bhi Mumma's boy bane hue ho???

R(angrily):What do you mean??

S:Nahi I mean Samar ne bataya tha ki tumhari abhi tak shaadi nahi hui toh...i thought ki tum apne mom ki marzi ke bina ek ladki se bhi nahi miloge so...

R(coldly):My Mom is dead..!!!!

That shut Sanyukta up...she felt terrible for unintentionally pinching salt to his wounds...

S:I'm sorr..

But what she heard a loud bang of her flat's door...he left her...letting her sulk in guilt...

============

1 week later...

Randhir was getting ready to attend an event...

The day when he had left Sanyukta's flat...he had directly dashed into his room and cried his heart out..remembering his mother...

He just shrugged his thoughts and left the flat...Vidharth were in a relationship..he smiled for his best friend...so he was going alone to the event...

=========

Commissioner :Its good Randhir ki you are here...Meri beti ki reception party attend karne ke liye...Mein dekh raha hun..tumhara dhyaan aaj kal kaam pe nahi rehta...Kya baat hai young man...Any problem...

Randhir faked a smile:Nahi Sir...aisa nahi hai...bas thodi tabiyat kharab thi...isilye...

C:Ohh fir dhyaan rakho apna...Ok??

R:Ji Sir thank you...!!

Just then the Event Manager disturbed them and said:Sir...aapko sab arrangements ache lage na??

C:Are Sanyukta bete..tum yeh baat abhi tak 10 baar puch chuki ho aur mein tumhe reply bhi kiya ki arrangements bahut acche hain..so don't worry dear...!!! Okk..

S:Okk Sir..and..

Her breath got hitched at the sight of Randhir standing in front of her...Randhir was also staring at her with a shocked expression...

S:Randhir??

C:Tum janti ho ise beta??

Sanyukta didn't knew what to say at the sight of Randhir...1 week ago's incidence flashed in front of her eyes...

C:Acha beta tum log batein karo mein aata hun...

Randhir faked a smile and was about to go...

S:I'm sorry Randhir..!!!

Randhir stopped dead on his track..

Sanyukta came in front of him holding her ears with her hands

S:I'm really sorry Randhir uss din ke liye...mein bhi jhalli hun...soch smajh ke bolna chahiye tha mujhe..mein nahi janti thi ki tumhari Mom...I'm really sorry plzz forgive me...Mein sachi mein pagal hun...Pata hai ek ladki crave karti hai aise ladke ke liye jo Mumma's boy hota hai...kyunki woh cute hote hain..ladkiyon ki care karte hain...aur main baat to aurton ko respect bhi karte...isilye...meri intention tumhe tease karke tumhari tareef karne ka tha...but instead tumhe hurt kar diya...plzzz sowwy na...mujhe maaf kar do plzz...(she ended with a pout)

Randhir was listening to her maintaining a stern face but from inside he was feeling bliss...he had fallen for such a cute girl...

Unable to hold back his chuckle..his lips broke on his ever charming smile and he cught her hands which were holding her ears...and brought her hands between his hands..

R:Itss okk Sanyukta...mein woh baat kab ki bhul chuka hun...so chill and its okk...Aur haan yeh pout mat karo..bahut funny lagti ho...

S:Toh kya hua...this pout at least made you pout na??

Now how to make her understand that he was controlling the urge to kiss her pout until she feels breathless...he was feeling a desire to taste her lips...but he knew this was not the time to have such desires...so he restrained his thoughts..

R:Tumne bataya nahi ki tum Event planner ho??

S:Tum gussa ho gaye the...mein batana hi bhul gayi thi...

R(chuckled):Acha to ab bata do...

S:Ok..!!!

And Sanyukta explained him every bit of her work and Randhir just adored her beauty...

How was it...??
I know I was pretty late...LOL
Just a suggestion...I'm planing to add 1 more part to this 4 shot making it a 5 shot...Big smile
Should i do that???Confused
Plzz let me know...Big smile
Thanx for reading...Big smile
God blessBig smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12Priyali25KRISHAJADAVkadia717florine_20.ReshmaIsha24_SRDark-Beautyritikaagrawalpari1995newmoon18shivika838loveparshhowardscarlettromaila

Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Aww this is too cute...
Lvd it a lot...
Sanyukta ne puri PhD kar li hai Randhir pe..
Yeah plz make it 5 shot..
This is just damn awsm..

natureloverr

ritikaagrawal IF-Rockerz
ritikaagrawal
ritikaagrawal

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:54am | IP Logged
it was such a cute updateBig smileBig smile
pretty good..loving these 4 shotsLOLLOL
amazingEmbarrassed

natureloverr

kadia717 Goldie
kadia717
kadia717

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Awesome and so lovely update...
Yaar tum meri exam ke time par itni acchi updates de rahi ho, man hi nai karta books ko touch karneka...
chalo ab papers me tumahari stories hi likhungi...
Continue soon..
I may not be able to comment or like due to exams.. so adv sry...

natureloverr

loveparsh IF-Stunnerz
loveparsh
loveparsh

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Lovely

SandhirDay Dreaming
Sanyukta manofy randhirDay Dreaming

Randhir ko kiss karne ka mann huaBlushing
Haye...Blushing

Tujhe jitne parts add karne hain karle...bass jaldi se update de de!Tongue