Sandhir 5 SHOTS...:Love within a BLINK..!!! LAST SHOT updated... - Page 9

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by .Reshma

Awesome update
Loved it

Thanx Reshma๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by newmoon18

nice update sanyu admiring rd that puppy scene was so cute who was at the phone wht hppnd to rd suddenly he's so broken excited for nxt

Thanx Rashi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by howardscarlett

Superb update
Sanyu ke dil mein bhi Randhir keliye feelings hai
puppy ke saat Paran ka hangama

what is the message n who messaged Randhir
after receiving that message he is sad

Thanx Dii..!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Next part mein pata chal jayega๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Twinkle_Isha

Aww so amazing..
PaRan and the puppy...
Bt wht happened to Randhir all of a sudden?
Update soonish..

Thanx Isha๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Dark-Beauty

Superb update
Lovely
Thanks for pm

Thanx Tia๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by jollyangels

Hey di,
Itne dinon k baad PM tym par khola hai!!!๐Ÿ˜†

This was so good! Just awesome!
Puppy scene was sho cute!! Awww!๐Ÿฅฑ
What happened to Randhir? Looks like something is defo wrong!

Update soonish,
Love u,
Erina!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanx Erii...Love you too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nimiran

interesting..
rd ko suddenly kya hua..
update soon..
thanx 4 pm dear.

Thanx dear..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shivika838

just tell me rannu is gonna be fine๐Ÿ˜ญ
Btw...
i loved the update! 
Thar puppy scene was cute :)
Admire the way u write๐Ÿ‘
update soon๐Ÿค—

Thanx Shivi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hello...
So finally...iska...end bhi aa gaya...
This is the Last SHOT...
Hope you all like it...
Emjoy..!!!

SHOT 5(LAST)

Sanyukta was standing near the balcony of her room...with a pic in her hand...

S:Kahan ho tum Randhir..??? Its been 3 years...kitna dhunda tumhe...par tum mile hi nahi...Tumse apne pyaar ka izhaar bhi nahi kar payi...Tum Parth se baat karte the...par kabhi mujhse baat nahi ki..??? Kyun..??? kya tumhe mujhse baat karne ka man nahi hua..?? Aaj bhi mein tumhara intezaar karti hun...(suddenly her gaze fell on her ring finger...which had a solitaire diamond ring) Aaj bhi mein chahti hun ki tumhare naam ki ring pehnu...but jaise jaise din beet te jaa rahe hain...meri yeh umeed bhi khatam hoti jaa rahi hai...(a tear drop escaped from her eye)

Suddenly she heard some noise and she hid the pic...

V:Sanyu...ye kya..?? Meri bestie yahaan kya kar rahi hai..??? Aaj meri shaadi hai aur meri Event planner bestie yahaan khadi hui kisi ke khayalo mein khoyi hui hai...Kya hua..???

S:K..uch Kuch nahi Vids...mein to bas aise hi...(quickly wiping her lone tear)

V:Aryan ke baare mein soch rahi hai..??

Aryan was Sanyukta's fiance..

S:Nahi Vidss...aisi baat nahi hai...

This was normal...whenever someone took his name in front of her...she used to feel hell uncomfortable...Aryan was a good guy...but used to get very much touchy...which she found very creepy...and she used to distance herself from him...

V:Acha woh sab chod...guess what kaun aaya hai...??

S(confused):Kaun..??

V:Omg Sanyu...Parth ka best friend...RANDHIR...!!! He's back from Dehra dun..!!

This came as a shock to her...Today was the day when her Mom was going to fix her marriage date and today she was going to meet her first love...RANDHIR...

What an Irony...when she wanted him to come back...he didn't...And now when she had lost all hopes and was accepting her fate...he was back...

S:So??? what should I do..?? (her tone turned cold)

Vidhushi was surprised at her best friends sudden change of demeanor...she never talked rudely to anyone...but at the mention of her would be husband's best friend...she was surprised...

V:Kya hua Sanyu..??? Anything wrong..??

S(faking a smile):Nope Vidss I'm absolutely fine...chal lets goo...lets meet HIM...

Vidhushi just shrugged her shoulders...following Sanyukta...who quickly left the room...

Sanyukta's steps came to a halt when she saw...and her heart skipped a beat...just like her heart had skipped a beat...when she had seen him when they were in 7th grade...

Whereas Randhir was also looking at her intently at her...

Both noticed the change in themselves...

Sanyukta looked drop dead gorgeous in her peach colored Sari

Sanyukta looked drop dead gorgeous in her peach colored Sari...but the glint in her eyes was missing...and he remembered...last time when he had met her...her cheeks were little chubby...but now...her cheeks were no more chubby...in fact it looked as if she hardly ate anything...in fact it looked as if she hardly ate anything

Randhir on the other hand...looked handsome in his light colored pants and light blue shirt...sleeves rolled till his elbows...but the clean shaved guy now had a stubble on his chin and cheeks...the little beard under his chin made him look sexy...but one look at his eyes..and one can see the crave for Love in his eyes...

Both broke the eye lock..which had developed between them...

S:I have some work Vidss...I'll catch you guys later...

And before anyone could object..Sanyukta left...hiding her tears...which were noticed by PaRan...

Vidss also followed...

P:Its high time Randhir..jaa aur jaake baat kar usse..isse pehle ki bahut der ho jaaye...

R:Matlab??

P:Uski Mom aaj uski shaadi ki date fix karne wali hain uske fiance ke saath...

R:Kyaa.??

P:Haan isilye bol raha hun...jaldi jake use apne dil ki baat bol de..isse pehle ki tu use phir se kho de...

R:Par...kya woh mujhse...???

P:Jab tak baat nahi karega pata kaise chalega?? Ab jaa...late current...๐Ÿ˜†

Randhir just nodded and ran in the direction where Sanyukta had went...

But in the process...his leg got twisted...and he was about to fall...but...

He was saved by his savior...Sanyukta..

She clutched his shoulders...preventing him from falling...and the look she was giving...cleared his doubts...

Itni mohabbat karo na
Main doob na jaaun kahin

She was looking at him with all the love and concern she had for him...

Waapas kinaare pe aana
Main bhool na jaaun kahin

Suddenly she got a push from her back...and they landed on the ground...with her on top on him...he was staring at her...remembering their encounter in her apartment...

Dekha jabse chehra tera
Main toh hafton se soya nahin

Suddenly reality dawned upon her and she straighten them and  tried to get up...but he pulled her back such that no air was passing between there bodies...trying to peep into her eyes...but she was just avoiding his gaze...

Bol do na zara
Dil mein jo hai chhipa
Main kisi se kahunga nahi

She just pushed him away and ran away...

R:Ek baat to saaf hai Sanyukta...tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho...

=============

Soon it was night time...Vidhushi's relatives had not arrived..and so wedding was postponed...

Randhir was gazing at the stars...remembering why he had to leave...

Mujhe neend aati nahi hai akele
Khawabon mein aaya karo

The pager had the message that he had to immediately report at the head quarters for his transfer...to Dehra dun...and his Dad..who was a local Officer working under the Commissioner...he had fixed his marriage with the daughter of a millionaire...who will  give lots and lots of money...Randhir had tried to oppose...only to hear a straight no from his step father...

And within 2 days he got married and got shifted to Dehra dun..he had no courage to face Sanyukta...his first love...

But fate had some other plans...His name sake Wife Sanaya was a drug addict and in her panic attacks...she killed his father...and ran away...leaving Randhir alone in this world...

Just then his thoughts broke when he heard a soft knock on the door...he turned only to find his girl standing in front of him...

Nahi chal sakunga tumhare bina mein

S:Yeh tumhari ghadi neeche padi thi...
R:Thanx..!!
She was about to leave..and Randhir just turned but he didn't notice that his sprain just worsened and again he was about to fall but Sanyukta saved him...
Randhir just stared at her intently..

Mera tum sahara bano

She was helping him to walk but he wanted to talk to her...

R:Sanyu..!! Mujhe tumse baat karni hai...woh mein..

S:Plzz Randhir.. Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni..yeh sab mein sirf insaniyat ke naate kar rahi hun...aur justification kyun de rahe ho...main to waise bhi tumhare liye kuch nahi thi...friend bhi nahi..

And she was about to help him sit on the bed and just their eyes met..

Ik tumhe chahne ke alaawa
Aur kuch humse hoga nahi..

R:Plzz ek baar meri baat sun lo...
Tum mere liye kya ho ye koi samjh nahi sakta...

And he explained his reason for sudden disappearance...Sanyukta was silent all the while...she was some where guilty for not being there for him...before she could say anything..they heard someone barging in the room...

It was Aryan...her FIANCE...who was looking at them with blood red eyes...and the next moment...he was pulling Sanyukta away from Randhir...pulling her harshly...

Bol do na zara
Dil mein jo hai chhipa

Randhir was looking at her ..his eyes pleading her to not to go...Sanyukta was also looking at him...a pained expression on their face...and then finally she was out of his sight...he raised hi hand to stop her...but she was gone...he crashed on his bed with a thud and cried and cried..

=====================

1 hour later...

Randhir woke up with a jerk...he didn't knew when he had fallen asleep...but he heard the voice of something coming from the window..the window was opening and closing because of the wind...it was raining heavily...he with a great difficulty got up...and was about to shut the window...but a sight caught his attention ...

It was Sanyukta...standing lifeless...getting drenched in rain..

Hamari kami tumko mehsoos hogi
Bhiga dengi jab baarishein

He panicked...he knew something must have happened...from the way Aryan had dragged her away from him..he didn't wait even for a second...and the next second...he was standing in front of her...

Main bhar kar ke laaya hoon
Aankhon mein apni
Adhuri si kuch khwahishein

He was looking deep in her eyes and she was just staring at him with a blank expression...Suddenly there was a lightning in the sky...and there was light for a momentary second...but what Randhir saw...his jaws clenched in anger...

Rooh se chahne wale aashiq
Baatein jismon ki karte nahin

He just cupped her cheeks...her cheek had a hand impression...he just stroked it lightly...trying to soothe her...his heart was bleeding...how dare did someone...hurt his Sanyukta..??

R:Kisne kiya ye Sanyukta..??

No response..

R:Maine pucha kisne kiya ye...???

Again no response...she kept staring at him...trying to find out something...

Bol do na zara
Dil mein jo hai chhipa

He left her cheeks and started going away...that someone had made the biggest mistake by hurting his GIRL..!!!

But before going...he looked at her once...she was staring at him with longingness...

Bol do na zara
Dil mein jo hai chhipa

R(in mind):I promise Sanyu...tomorrow will be a surprise for you...

=========================

Sanyukta was standing in front of her Mother Anju Aggarwal...who was instructing someone to decorate the stairs...Of course...she had got the skills of Event Management from her Mother...

But today the tone with which she had addressed her...she was scared...her Mother never talked rudely with her...but yesterday...

A:Jao Sanyukta...yeh sab saman leke aao...aur ghar jaldi aana...Mujhe tumse bahut zaroori baat karni hai...Samjhi..???( she hissed angrily)

Sanyukta nodded...

She took the list and sat in her car...

Why was God so much unfair with her...???

Now her mother also was treating her like sh*t...

She started driving...

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice...Police van following her...

She came out of her thoughts with a sudden honk...

Confused...she looked back...2 Officers were following her and were making hand gestures to stop the Car...

She stopped the car...and got down...only too get confused...

They were actual Police inspectors...one of them was...

RANDHIR...

S(confused):Randhir..???

R:Excuse me Mam...aapne rule toda hai...

S:Maine..??? Kya bol rahe ho tum..?

Another officer told her to bring the papers of her Car...she was feeling confused...but nodded and came to her car and opened her purse...just then her Mobile rang...

It was her Mom...

S:Haan Maa...

A:Ek video bheja hai...dekh lena...aur phir jo thik lage woh karna...

And before she could answer...her mother hung the call..

S:Ye aaj kya ho raha hai mere saath...???

But then she received a message  on her Whats app...from her mother...she opened the message..and saw the video...

She was shocked to see the video..there in the video was Aryan...bruised very badly...such that he was hardly noticeable...

He was crying...

A:I'm sorry Sanyukta...maine tumhe thappad mara...I'm really sorry...plzzz mujhe maaf kar do...mein tumhe deserve nahi karta...Mein tumhari life se bahut durr chala jaunga...ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dena plzzz...

And then she saw her Maa in the video...

A:Beta ab tumhe decide karna hai...tum kise deserve karti ho...Tumhara jo bhi decision hoga...I'm with you...

And the video ended...

She felt blessed to have a Mother like her...and she exactly knew who did that condition of Aryan...

She kept the cell in her bag and turned happily to Randhir to confess her feelings...

But as she turned...he was having a cold expression on his face...

S:Randhir...I...

R:You have broken the Rule...I have to arrest you...

S:ARREST..!!! Ye kya bol rahe ho tum...Kya kiya hai maine aisa..(completely forgetting her confession)

Of course..who will be in his/her sane mind when they hear about there arrest...

R:Kya tum deaf ho..??? Maine kaha tumne rule toda hai...

S:Kaisa rule...???(she asked almost accusingly..)

Randhir held her hands and took the handcuffs...Sanyukta eyes popped out from her sockets...She was ACTUALLY BEING ARRESTED..???

She just closed her eyes...she felt the cold metal...against her left wrist...but even after 5 minutes passed away...she didn't feel anything on her right wrist...

She opened her eyes...only to see that the other end of the handcuff was against his right hand...

S:Yeh..yeh...kya...

R:Haan..tumne rule toda hai...mere heart ka rule...to not love anyone this madly...mein tumhe arrest karunga...Par apne pyaar mein...!!! Kya tum bhi mujhe apne pyaar mein arrest karogi..??? I love you Sanyukta...I really do...bahut pehle se...

Sanyukta had tears in her eyes...

S:I love you too...7th grade se..

R(shocked):Really..??? Par kaise...

S:Love within a BLINK...!!!

R:Sacchii..???

Sanyukta nodded..and blushed...

R:Ohh God...I love you so much...!!!!

He lifted her in his arms...and she was laughing in joy...

Indeed there love within a BLINK...made there jodi...

R:Will you marry me..??

S:YES..!!!

The end..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you everyone...every single person..for supporting me in this...

Last part bahut bada ho gaya...!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Will miss this...!!!!!!

But readers...plzzz like and vote for my other stories as well...and comment also...so that I can know your reviews..!!!

Thank you thank you thank you...once againnn for reading this...

This plot popped in my mind by watching the cadbury shots advertisement...where a girl and her father admire someone...hehehe...that did help me...

Thank you...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love you all...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

God bless...!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by natureloverr - 7 years ago
amzng ending it was really beautiful very well written loved it finally sandhir united very nice