sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi all,

I am not a member of this forum and this is my first post here. I am a member of jodha akbar forum and I had written this os few months back. One of my friend asked me to write for arshi and here I am posting this os just to check for response. Hope you like it.😊

Passion

"hey arnav",a girl wearing backless black coloured one piece dress said excitedly before hugging a handsome man.

A surprised man was backed off but suddenly he tugged her close and hugged her tightly with a mishchievous grin pasted on his face.

"I missed you so much", she uttered while embracing him.

"Oh I missed you too Sonia",he replied in the same cheesy tone.

Just when she kissed him sensually on his cheeks, the afraid man instantly pushed her and moved backwards as a beautiful girl was staring at him fiercely.

"I.. I"ll  just.. come",he fumbled while glancing at the resented girl.

Sonia  frowned but as she was about to ask him about his weird behavior, he rushed towards a group of girls who were busy in their gabbing. As he reached there, he got a tight slap on his hand when he tried to hold her hand. With this she moved towards a bar but arnav stopped her by holding a pallu of her black designer net saree.

"hey.. listen khushi",he said very politely and received a deadly glare from the other side with which her pallu loosened from his hand.

She moved to the bar and was having a drink when rohit sat beside her.

"hi.. what's up khushi? Long tym",he uttered before sipping his drink.

She was not interested to talk to anyone that time but as her gaze fell on arnav who was staring at them angrily,a faint smile crept on her lips.Cunning enough,not to give him another glance, a sly girl slowly put her hand on rohit's hand as she started talking to him. Knowing well that she was his crush in a college time, a playful girl was taking advantage of a boy sitting beside him to make her husband jealous who was discerning them from a distance.

As her hand reached his shoulder while gabbing, her husband's fists tightened which didn't go unnoticed by a mischievous wife. "Afterall he was also doing the same, few minutes ago. He promised me that he will not talk to any girl in a college reunion party and now not a mere talk, he was hugging and kissing girls over here", she thought.

After a while when they stood up after finishing their drinks, a sly grin made its way on her face as she was about to hug him but to her amazement, her husband already had enough as he instantly went to his wife and jerked her towards him furiously ,for,they went out from the hall.

"Leave my hand", she squealed when they reached at a parking area.

He strained her towards him as his hands were holding her bare waist tightly and within no seconds,he placed his lips on hers.He licked her lips  for a good time as she was not parting her lips due to anger. Not caring much about their surroundings,he started kissing on her milky bare neck insanely arousing her passion for him as her hands reached his back which she was holding tightly. He was still kissing around her neck when she jerked his head upwards and nibbled his lips. His hands moving around her bare back while hers on his hair as he smooched on her lips. They stopped after tasting saliva of each other for a good time. Both were short of breath as a desperate man lifted her in his strong arms to his luxurious car.

A car stopped at a few distance away from the party hall in the dark as the two couldn't control their desire of love making till reaching home. After a minute,their clothes got off as it started raining.

Rain was making the atmosphere more romantic as she placed her soft hand on a mirror of a door while gasping. He placed his hand on hers, a droplets of water falling on a mirror proliferated their craving as the yearning to be inside each other reached its peak.He moved her face towards him to kiss on her lips when their fingers got entwined.A car was stirring in the dark rainy night as the two souls continued their love making till they got satisfied.

Thanks for reading.!!😊

Leave your comments if u like it.😳

Creative Commons License
This work by Payal Sharma is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheSpark thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
it is good yaar...jealous hubby and wifey
sharmacatty thumbnail