Santoshi Maa
Santoshi Maa

The Letter - OS (Page 2)

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

ek funny thought aaya kahin Dhairya talli hoke chhat pe chad ke chillke bole Mishra family ke logo agar mujhe Santoshi nahi mili toh Suicide & Maabhi aur Kranti maa Are main toh kehta hoon Kahe ki Kranti maa sab karamkandi hain (Veeru -Sholey style).bhaad mein jaye.Yeh Dhairya wahin hoga jahan uski Santoshi hogi.And imagine Nupur aur Ujjawal dono ke expression.Ujjwal will probably say yeh apna Dhairya filmy kab se ho gaya? Maabhi ka expression toh epic hoga.

ROFL ROFL what an inspirational thought symphoo. Clap

Would love to see this in the show or in any OS, FF etc. Embarrassed LOL

Edited by rajni13 - 24 April 2016 at 9:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaraaliSymphonyStar

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Originally posted by rajni13

Katori Hug
First of all, thank you very much for writing it. Big smile
This is perfect Clap Clap

Letter part is amazing and superbly written. Star
All emotions of Santoshi are expressed perfectly. Smile I like she called him dear Dhairya Embarrassed not sir because he's not her master but husband.

When Santoshi said that she set him free because she can't see him in pain was really emotional Cry

Omg!...Dhairya is not happy but hurt because she left him without his permission Wacko LOL
That Maabhi is very happy Angry

Dhairya is behaving like an obsessive lover in the end like "she has to come back! She is mine"Day Dreaming Heart Embarrassed

You are welcome!! I am glad you liked it.

It is different from my other OSes. I could not find much humor here as of now but tomorrow is another day.

[DIV]It came out more emotional that I had expected when I started working on it.Big smile

I was expecting some darkness with humor in the end like your previous work. LOL

But for Sairya story, this is perfect and awesome. Embarrassed Big smile

Edited by rajni13 - 24 April 2016 at 8:26am

KaraaliSymphonyStar

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Katori please continue this story. I want to know what Dhairya will do after this. Big smile

Obsessive Dhairya Day Dreaming Party

And he walked out of the house to look for Santoshi, that means there is something more to come. Big smile Wink LOL

If the right inspiration strikes, I will definitely continue.But beware!! romance is not my forte and you never know where this will end up if I decide to follow him out of the house.WinkLOL

yeah!...Maybe Dhairya will find out someone else out of the house. Wink
Or saw Santoshi with sanket. LOL Embarrassed

KaraaliSymphonyStar

oceanus85 Goldie
oceanus85
oceanus85

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Katori please continue this story. I want to know what Dhairya will do after this. Big smile

Obsessive Dhairya Day Dreaming Party

And he walked out of the house to look for Santoshi, that means there is something more to come. Big smile Wink LOL

If the right inspiration strikes, I will definitely continue.But beware!! romance is not my forte and you never know where this will end up if I decide to follow him out of the house.WinkLOL

yeah!...Maybe Dhairya will find out someone else out of the house. Wink
Or saw Santoshi with sanket. LOL Embarrassed

First of all thanks Katori for writing this story.Clap  I was really happy to see someone write an OS in this forum.Smile  You should definitely continue the story.  I too want to see what Dhairya does.

I really liked the letter part.Big smile  I like how Santoshi told him how much he hurt her. I also liked how Riya and Dhairya had moved on and she was willing to help him with his relationship with Santoshi. Oh and I also love Heart the part where Dhairya says "She has to come back! She is mine."  He is so possessive of her, I love it.Tongue

Also lol Rajni about Dhairya seeing Santoshi with Sanket.LOL  Dhairya's head would literally spin and he would be so jealous, which would only cause him to be more posessive of her.Big smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

barlinLoveGuddurajni13SymphonyStarKaraali

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Awesome Katori.
Really like it. Please continue.

Love the letter. Very good written.

I liked the part she didnt ask for my permission. LOL

Cant wait to read moreClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

barlinrajni13SymphonyStarKaraali

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanus85

First of all thanks Katori for writing this story.Clap  I was really happy to see someone write an OS in this forum.Smile  You should definitely continue the story.  I too want to see what Dhairya does.

I really liked the letter part.Big smile  I like how Santoshi told him how much he hurt her. I also liked how Riya and Dhairya had moved on and she was willing to help him with his relationship with Santoshi. Oh and I also love Heart the part where Dhairya says "She has to come back! She is mine."  He is so possessive of her, I love it.Tongue

Also lol Rajni about Dhairya seeing Santoshi with Sanket.LOL  Dhairya's head would literally spin and he would be so jealous, which would only cause him to be more posessive of her.Big smile 

I am glad you liked the story! Turned out more emotional than planned but the letter is my favorite part too. Big smile 

rajni13SymphonyStar

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

Awesome Katori.
Really like it. Please continue.

Love the letter. Very good written.

I liked the part she didnt ask for my permission. LOL

Cant wait to read moreClap

Thanks for reading. I think Dhairya's bratiness came out pretty well in the story! LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddurajni13SymphonyStar

ssna Goldie
ssna
ssna

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
fab story dear
n the letter part was great.
now were is santoshi n how dhairya will bring her back.

eagerly waiting for the update .
plz update soon.

rajni13SymphonyStar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Santoshi Maa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index