Santoshi Maa
Santoshi Maa

The Letter - OS

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:59am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

barlinlissy16oceanus85LoveGuddussnarajni13SymphonyStarrichurachna-Ariaana-

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Wow katori kya likha hai.Like it from the very start .It serves Dhairya good for treating Santo badly.That letter part is awesome.Santo's feelings is expressed well.I hope more members read it & comment.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddurajni13Karaali

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Katori Hug
First of all, thank you very much for writing it. Big smile
This is perfect Clap Clap

Letter part is amazing and superbly written. Star
All emotions of Santoshi are expressed perfectly. Smile I like she called him dear Dhairya Embarrassed not sir because he's not her master but husband.

When Santoshi said that she set him free because she can't see him in pain was really emotional Cry

Omg!...Dhairya is not happy but hurt because she left him without his permission Wacko LOL
That Maabhi is very happy Angry

Dhairya is behaving like an obsessive lover in the end like "she has to come back! She is mine"Day Dreaming Heart Embarrassed

LoveGudduSymphonyStarKaraali

rajni13 IF-Dazzler
rajni13
rajni13

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Katori please continue this story. I want to know what Dhairya will do after this. Big smile

Obsessive Dhairya Day Dreaming Party

And he walked out of the house to look for Santoshi, that means there is something more to come. Big smile Wink LOL

LoveGudduSymphonyStarKaraali

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Wow katori kya likha hai.Like it from the very start .It serves Dhairya good for treating Santo badly.That letter part is awesome.Santo's feelings is expressed well.I hope more members read it & comment.

Thanks! I am glad you liked it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13SymphonyStar

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajni13

Katori Hug
First of all, thank you very much for writing it. Big smile
This is perfect Clap Clap

Letter part is amazing and superbly written. Star
All emotions of Santoshi are expressed perfectly. Smile I like she called him dear Dhairya Embarrassed not sir because he's not her master but husband.

When Santoshi said that she set him free because she can't see him in pain was really emotional Cry

Omg!...Dhairya is not happy but hurt because she left him without his permission Wacko LOL
That Maabhi is very happy Angry

Dhairya is behaving like an obsessive lover in the end like "she has to come back! She is mine"Day Dreaming Heart Embarrassed

You are welcome!! I am glad you liked it.

It is different from my other OSes. I could not find much humor here as of now but tomorrow is another day.

It came out more emotional that I had expected when I started working on it. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13SymphonyStar

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Katori please continue this story. I want to know what Dhairya will do after this. Big smile

And he walked out of the house to look for Santoshi, that means there is something more to come. Big smile Wink LOL

If the right inspiration strikes, I will definitely continue. But beware!! romance is not my forte and you never know where this will end up if I decide to follow him out of the house. WinkLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

barlinLoveGuddurajni13SymphonyStar

SymphonyStar IF-Rockerz
SymphonyStar
SymphonyStar

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

If the right inspiration strikes, I will definitely continue.But beware!! romance is not my forte and you never know where this will end up if I decide to follow him out of the house.WinkLOL
ek funny thought aaya kahin Dhairya talli hoke chhat pe chad ke chillke bole Mishra family ke logo agar mujhe Santoshi nahi mili toh Suicide & Maabhi aur Kranti maa Are main toh kehta hoon Kahe ki Kranti maa sab karamkandi hain (Veeru -Sholey style).bhaad mein jaye.Yeh Dhairya wahin hoga jahan uski Santoshi hogi.And imagine Nupur aur Ujjawal dono ke expression.Ujjwal will probably say yeh apna Dhairya filmy kab se ho gaya? Maabhi ka expression toh epic hoga.

Edited by SymphonyStar - 24 April 2016 at 8:18am

ssnarajni13Karaali

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index