Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Ramnath Malhotra...

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:52am | IP Logged
...Well, not as straightforward as he looks, I suppose.ShockedLOL
Here is a man who wants to have a united family at the cost of his son's happiness...The very same dad who would forgive his son for disobeying him and staying back for some other reason ONLY BECAUSE that some other reason was something he himself endorsed...

He could also be the same man who requested Suman to get Shravan to go to London for higher studies...we will know more about that in the future, I hope.

So...It is all about him, eh?

His dreams of a big family..His dreams for his son..His ideas on where one should sacrifice their values...D'oh 

And in the light of the new spoiler about the fb of Suman's and Shravan's mothers meeting...Yeh aadmi kya cheez hai?...Waiting for further revelations. LOL 

...And I absolutely hated the way he refused to comfort Suman as she stood at the stairs, broken...Angry..You better grow up by the time they get married, Sasurji! Stern Smile

Wink

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110CashiviGallantDocDpotterginnyniara12greatsaleenhillyravzsPrasanna_dhanuRoxyCOnie...-AnnieQueen-.bohemian.indraniguptamanognasai--Amulya--noexcusecrazy_vaishWhenInRomemizzundaztudpoppinssmaankigeet4everMrDarcyfanSahSahInfofan-Swetha-

Kavila IF-Sizzlerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:06am | IP Logged
EXACTLY WORDS..
pakaasasurji ka koi na koi solid case hai bhai lets see akhir kya..ShockedAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu100

EXACTLY WORDS..

He seems very rigid actually..Beyond that, I hope there are no skeletons in the cupboard. Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_agl.bohemian.InfofanKavila

Kavila IF-Sizzlerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by mannu100

EXACTLY WORDS..

He seems very rigid actually..Beyond that, I hope there are no skeletons in the cupboard. Ermm

Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

.bohemian. Goldie
.bohemian.
.bohemian.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Ditto Soup. He appears to be a guy who would want to keep the family and peace even at the cost of his son. Perhaps its due to his wife leaving him.

About him requesting Suman to get Shravan to go to London for higher studies, and hence the whole drama... I hope that is not the case. It would make her all mahaan, I wish they keep here character as flawed as it is now.

Read about the mothers' 'spoiler' and some amusing responses there.LOL IPK part deux?? Let's see how it plays out.

Edited by .bohemian. - 24 April 2016 at 5:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofanchicksoup

niara12 Senior Member
niara12
niara12

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Great thought soup !!!!
Indeed the Olv turned up and we all got berserk to hint the connection and predic tooion between Shraman parents with too many out of box hilarious theories of love affairs Big smile
Actually if we look into three instance, his character comes into doubt :
Why Suman said Maine tumhara saath nahi choda shravan...and once you will come back, will let you know the real reason. The true remains that his father badly wanted him to study in London and failed but only after bullying scenario, his mind changes 

When Suman inform Ramnath about his plan to be in London and has booked flight, he went berserk. His ego got satisfy when Sravan try to pacify him by saying Suman baharwali... Pehle batado before gharwale. Cant judge much his anger was directed more towards he planning to settle in London or Suman came to know before

Ramnath ignorance towards her when her family case was harpering peace of Malhotra family, though she not being the reason

Understood they are close-knit family but costing at his sons happiness to keep things intact and giving into Chachi manipulative ways doesn't give him high regards

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

potterginnynoexcusechicksoup

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Chick... great analytical thinkingClap
The father-son interaction and Ramnath- Suman one had so many layers. The son who has been a lonely child and also having to live with the pain of knowing his own mother left him (according to his father.. she was always like this) and his only friend, companion and solace ditched him at the same vulnerable point turns out interestingly to be far more more superior morally and ethically. Shravan's realization was dramatic.. his father, a lawyer to boot sidelines what he knows was legally correct to request him to do something which was wrong on several levels (Tiwariji was his guru... Shravan himself was a lawyer and moreover, Varun was actually doing business with a crook, blackmailer), while the girl, Sumo, whom he had understood, believed for the past ten years to be self-centered and selfish turns out to be an absolute gem. 
She did not even for a split second thought otherwise but just says she cannot even think of destroying his family for her dead mother. You dont need to be an expert lawyer belonging to elite societyto be wise, you just need to be morally upright and have a big heart. Her mother whose reputation was her defining identity and her life's goals was cast aside for HIM. 
It had such a wonderful feel and yet I felt so sad for Shravan. His father failed both as a lawyer and as his nearest companion. He failed to support his own son. Why? for his family???
Ramnath's focus to keep his family together seems altogether problematic for me. Wasn't his wife family to him? Why did he let her go? Didnt he fail at that time? And the way he implored Sumo to plead his case to Shravan is (as I think) again reminiscent of what Sumo said that she hadn't left him. I guess the makers would show Ramnath having a hand in the fallout which happened between these two (though I want it to be ever so subtle... he is a clever man, after all). It was such a wonderful direction that Ramnath was moving downstairs while Sumo was on the verge of climbing. Too much of disparity but not the disparity Shravan's family are so proud to flaunt.
Just a thought, was the money mess that Sumo's mother was involved in had in fact been created by Ramnath?
But, as much as I applauded for that girl in letting go of the only truth that mattered in her life... for him, I was impressed and I felt for Shravan so badly. Again, he was let down and this time by someone he used to look up to (he needs sumo in his life, pronto). Also, am very sure that Shravan Malhotra, the shrewd lawyer shall not be ever convinced anything against Sumo.  .
He did learn a valuable lesson on what constitutes selfishness and it shall be he who shall be joining the dots and finding about his mother's going away. Also, and more importantly, why did Sumo did what she did those ten years ago (and why didnt she contact him in these ten years).

Edited by indranigupta - 24 April 2016 at 7:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subbaas-tvroshan110potterginnynoexcusechicksoupInfofan

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Hiya Chicks!

Hug 

Trust my Dearest SS to make a post on the man!Big smile

This man is a player for sure...his slyness was for all to see...quite evidently actually, this week...both the times, when he manipulated or at least tried to manipulate Shravan into what HE believes is right!!

Am glad Shravan is at least beginning to see through him...question his double standards...

LOVED how he gave Ramnath a taste of his own medicine...that "bareek" line was BRILLIANT!Clap

Guess the verdict of the case will be a well-deserved blow!Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

potterginnymanognasainoexcusechicksoupInfofan

Go to top