Woh Haq kahan se Laon? (Page 4)

dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by dmg2c

Lovely promo! 
i have always had this issue that there was too much visual difference between young sumo and grown up sumo. not in face only, but in style , in body language in stature, in gait in more ways than one...

today for the first time, i saw a continuity between the two, it seemed for the first time that yes that girl could have grown up into this young woman...

i am glad they managed to attain that, if only for my own peace of mind..

What you wrote is so very true. Clap
They managed to give us that beautiful continuity..it was also a recap of sorts...a very beautiful promo indeed! Clap

yes exactly!!! it was a recap and the chain that connects yesterday to today...it was as if they were always saying this to each other, and it was if the same two people are still standing there saying the same things to each other. 

the two shravans looked possible, but somehow this is the first time that i felt the two sumos are also connected

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thank you Chick and Dyotona, for liking my post. You two are such wonderful writers and to be congratulated thus... feels very nice.Hug
Your thoughts on sidenotes evoked so many memories.. few happy and few sad.. yet all there waiting to be excavated.
This show is beautiful, at times there shall be jarring notes but the sidenotes does linger onBig smile to be revisited and re-read.
Chick.. Snape's half-blood prince's potion book was one of the many reasons I felt the need to write on this topic. Yes, Pottermania... those extensive reading sessions and exchanging sidenotes with friends. I miss those days
Wish we can with this show create our own sidenotes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DocDchicksoup

Go to top