Woh Haq kahan se Laon?

Posted: 7 years ago

Shravan:

We started out writing a story together...

We filled it with pages of fun and laughter.

Sweet, beautiful memories;

But you missed the little side notes I left for you.

One day, you shut it close...

Shoved it into nowhere.

I let it lie there,

As the Headlines waited for me.

One day, you brought it back to me.

And I refused to look at it...

Pushed it back to the empty hole,

Where it couldn't be banished again.

The album revealed itself,

Slowly, the pages started to fill.

And then it struck me today,

We were revisiting history.

You are the girl I admire,

I am the boy you befriended,

The same lovelorn teenager...

We are back at the same page.

Suman:  

Yes, we are back at the same page...

The one that lay incomplete,

Waiting for us to fill it with colours,

As we advance together.

But my hands are tied...

My steps are hindered...

I don't want to be the one between

You and Your Happiness.

My heart filled with gratitude...

Your triumphs weigh up on me.

You have scaled the skies...

How can we ride as equals?

Woh Haq Kahan se laon?

We have gushed over the most beautiful promo...the words that caught me the most were these. 

Woh Haq? What Haq? The Haq to stop him? The Haq to love? The Haq to come between him and his family?

Then I dismissed it, since Suman was very much considered a part of the Malhotra Family by Shravan's father, for whom he had the highest regard.

Friday's episode changed that.

Poor Sumo was standing there by the stairs, not knowing what had hit her...and Ramnath just walked past, refusing to do anything about it.

Suman showed amazing strength in those few seconds...where she decided to sacrifice what was most important to her, because that would hurt him...

Why is it that both the families refuse to see anything beyond friendship between the two?-  Is it because they think it is impossible...that neither would cross the limits, given the obvious disparities???

How well the creative team captured the disparities...

As Shravan was celebrating the Tiwaris' success, amongst a family that was loosely tied back together again...The Malhotras were enjoying a casual night...they would give anything to be together...Be it Ramnath or Kamini...Even if their reasons were different...And how they resist a outsider coming between the projected unity of that family...Even if it is Suman.  Suman Tiwari- That nuisance of a girl...who would tag behind Shravan to get small favours out of him...How preposterous to think she would have the courage to dream of someone like Shravan!

Shravan- Namik- was phenomenal in the last scene...From helplessness and anger, he went to mellowing as Suman entered...and imploring as he tried to reassure her...and finally in the precap...destroyed.  The whole sequence of events was completely against everything he had believed in all these years.

His father asked for the impossible...Probably because it has never occurred to Ramnath what Suman meant to his son. How would he, when Suman herself doesn't.

But when it comes to the two of them, Shravan would always put Suman first...and she would put him first over herself...Is there a better way to celebrate your love?- Living for each other...Ek Duje Ke Vaaste.❀️

PS: Back to the promo- I love the way they have integrated the teenaged couple...More than a couple getting separated, it gave the feeling of two people getting back to where they had left. πŸ˜³ Where had they left? Where Shravan had wanted Suman to know his feelings...I am hoping the next track will be about that...How Shravan would want Suman to know that he wants to take their relationship to the next level.πŸ˜‰

Edited by chicksoup - 7 years ago
Originally posted by chicksoup

Shravan:

We started out writing a story together...

We filled it with pages of fun and laughter.

Sweet, beautiful memories;

But you missed the little side notes I left for you.

AWW THIS LINE HAS SO MUCH OF DEPTH. THE SIDE NOTES THE UNREAD LETTER. THE IGNORED FEELINGS

One day, you shut it close...

Shoved it into nowhere.

I let it lie there,

As the Headlines waited for me.

One day, you brought it back to me.

And I refused to look at it...

Pushed it back to the empty hole,

Where it couldn't be banished again.

The album revealed itself,

Slowly, the pages started to fill.

And then it struck me today,

We were revisiting history.

@GREEN REMINDS ME OF THE TIME THEY SPENT TOGETHER AT SUMOS OLD HOUSE WHERE SUMO LET DOWN HER GAURDS..

You are the girl I admire,

I am the boy you befriended,

The same lovelorn teenager...

We are back at the same page.

Suman:  

Yes, we are back at the same page...

The one that lay incomplete,

Waiting for us to fill it with colours,

As we advance together.

But my hands are tied...

My steps are hindered...

I don't want to be the one between

You and Your Happiness.

@I STRONGLY FEED THAT RAMNATH IS RESPONSIBLE... MY STEPS ARE HINDERED.. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY SUMAN NEVER CALLED SHRAVAN IN THOSE 10 LONG YEARS. OR DROP IN A MESSAGE ON FB.. THERE MUST BE SOME OTHER CONCERN.. A GIRL WHO CHECKS A GUYS FB ACCOUNT EVERYDAY. FOLLOWS HIM COULD EASILY SEND A MESSAGE.

My heart filled with gratitude...

Your triumphs weigh up on me.

You have scaled the skies...

How can we ride as equals?

Woh Haq Kahan se laon?

We have gushed over the most beautiful promo...the words that caught me the most were these. 

Woh Haq? What Haq? The Haq to stop him? The Haq to love? The Haq to come between him and his family?

Then I dismissed it, since Suman was very much considered a part of the Malhotra Family by Shravan's father, for whom he had the highest regard.

Friday's episode changed that.

Poor Sumo was standing there by the stairs, not knowing what had hit her...and Ramnath just walked past, refusing to do anything about it.

Suman showed amazing strength in those few seconds...where she decided to sacrifice what was most important to her, because that would hurt him...

Why is it that both the families refuse to see anything beyond friendship between the two?-  Is it because they think it is impossible...that neither would cross the limits, given the obvious disparities???

How well the creative team captured the disparities...

As Shravan was celebrating the Tiwaris' success, amongst a family that was loosely tied back together again...The Malhotras were enjoying a casual night...they would give anything to be together...Be it Ramnath or Kamini...Even if their reasons were different...And how they resist a outsider coming between the projected unity of that family...Even if it is Suman.  Suman Tiwari- That nuisance of a girl...who would tag behind Shravan to get small favours out of him...How preposterous to think she would have the courage to dream of someone like Shravan!

Shravan- Namik- was phenomenal in the last scene...From helplessness and anger, he went to mellowing as Suman entered...and imploring as he tried to reassure her...and finally in the precap...destroyed.  The whole sequence of events was completely against everything he had believed in all these years.

His father asked for the impossible...Probably because it has never occurred to Ramnath what Suman meant to his son. How would he, when Suman herself doesn't.

But when it comes to the two of them, Shravan would always put Suman first...and she would put him first over herself...Is there a better way to celebrate your love?- Living for each other...Ek Duje Ke Vaaste.❀️

PS: Back to the promo- I love the way they have integrated the teenaged couple...More than a couple getting separated, it gave the feeling of two people getting back to where they had left. πŸ˜³ Where had they left? Where Shravan had wanted Suman to know his feelings...I am hoping the next track will be about that...How Shravan would want Suman to know that he wants to take their relationship to the next level.πŸ˜‰

THERES A LINE IN PROMO MAIN KEH NAHI SAKTI AUR TUMSE KAHA NAHI JAATA...❀️

A BEAUTIFUL PENNED DOWN ANALYSIS

Soup your back! I was missing you for the past few days! I have written something new, check it out when you get the time. I actually did 2 parts, and part 3 is coming.

The story has reached a high point with the case becoming the focus and it bringing with it all the different family dynamics. I think they have handled this track very well. They have not let it go haywire, but used it to the maximum benefit, not just for the ShraMan equation and dynamics to change, but to bring to the fore many other elements too like the family dynamics. Very praiseworthy.

As you would know (we learnt the hard way), that some shows never use tracks in the right way and always let it go to waste. But this show does not. So I praise them for it. Now that Shravan leaving to London is looming large. Lets wait and see how this is handled. Would love to know what you think of my new piece "Kuch Toh Hai". Let me know! Good to see a post by you. You know we should get Prags to watch this show! :) 

P.S: Yes Namik rocked the promo as well as the last part of Friday's episode. The guy is getting better and better I am falling for him! :) I think they should focus next on Shravan communicating his feelings as well as him wanting Suman to acknowledge hers. Stop me from leaving Sumo. But how? And WHY? That is the question!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 7 years ago
So beautifully u have explained their dynamics...
The next track would be the best track I assume...

I am in love with the promo makers...they make sure the purpose of promo is achieved...
And the new montage..
chick , awesome. (you are such a wonderful writerπŸ‘) Shall come back to it later, need to complete my report.πŸ˜•
Btw, an absolutely fabulous title to your post. You caught on the right words in that beautiful promo.. one which stood out glaringly... the odd one out.
Anyways have to rush
See ya
Chick
Chicks!!!
πŸ€—

Am completely SPELLBOUND...with a total loss for words!

Have only one thing to say...

Guess I like the promo that much more after reading this...

How beautifully you have read between the lines...like only you can!!

Way to go, girl!

You truly are something else...it is an HONOUR knowing you!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

PS: Me too thought Namik was absolutely BRILLIANT in the last 5 minutes, with the proverbial cherry in the precap...
That look of DEVASTATION on Shravan stayed with me long after...
Edited by DocD - 7 years ago
There you are was missing something from you ...
πŸ€—

How beautifully heartfelt those words are,the teenager shravan was is still stuck there waiting there to be rescued and only from her.

Pain is the one that binds Shravan to Suman...Suman to Shravan..the heart beats and stops at that affection..they can sense the affection..the thread and the bond they hold is greater in ascendancy with their soul.

Haq what a word it is too much to ask for to less to give and still too much of impact.Both of them are a road where they don't know how to get through it but all that matters is the other one and their happiness.

The promo has taken the cake and has to be one of the best made ones I have seen in recent past.

I am so excited to know how shravan the lawyer will come in play and do the work his way and end up making both sides happy and with least of damage.

How will they get together and how will she stop him πŸ˜³

You write just so good I wait for it lady

❀️

wah...what post !!!!!
awesome
wah...what a post !!!!!
chicksoup... as usual the post is
awesome
Lovely promo! 
i have always had this issue that there was too much visual difference between young sumo and grown up sumo. not in face only, but in style , in body language in stature, in gait in more ways than one...

today for the first time, i saw a continuity between the two, it seemed for the first time that yes that girl could have grown up into this young woman...

i am glad they managed to attain that, if only for my own peace of mind..