Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

# AT 16 KUPERMAN HUB ~ FULL ON FUN!!! ~ KSG N WE! (Page 85)

MysticNights IF-Sizzlerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Posted: 05 August 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged

TV Actors Who Played Both Angry Young Man and Lover Boy Characters On Screen!

--Karan Singh Grover 

MysticNights IF-Sizzlerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Posted: 06 August 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged

TV Heroes Who Should Never Have Fallen In Love!

--Dr. Armaan 
MysticNights IF-Sizzlerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged

#FriendshipDay - TV's Most Friendly On Screen Jodis Whom You Would Love To Re-Unite Again For This Friendship Day

--Karan Singh Grover 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Always_asya

MysticNights IF-Sizzlerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Posted: 08 August 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Karan Singh Grover And Surbhi Jyoti Are Back On Ishqbaaz For The Viewers To Say Qubool Hai'

Edited by MysticNights - 08 August 2016 at 10:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Always_asya

jinitaksgian Senior Member
jinitaksgian
jinitaksgian

Posted: 09 August 2016 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KSGNiki

Karan Singh Grover doing a cameo in ishqbaaz is a rumour! I am glad actually! Gul Khan confirmed on instagram herself! :)
Ohh grt. I did nt wnt 2 see him in tht show. I dnt like tht show at all
jinitaksgian
jinitaksgian

Posted: 09 August 2016 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Ok so get this?? just because jennifer blabbed shit too her fans, media, father-in-law, and shows the world through instragram that she now owns KSG's dog, she is obviously the saintLOL and just because KSG chose to stay quiet, did not say anything against jennifer, moved on in his life to a new woman and new friends, he is obviously in the wrongLOLLOL if these people were ever KSG fans they would have cared to have asked him about stuff, not anyone else, no one was living in the same house as them, only the two people know complete details, just because jennifer blabbed out her side of the story, does not mean KSG has nothing to share! It takes two to tango! Jen is far from pious! Her fans don't even take responsibility of her being crazy over a married guy, and then a guy who was going out with another girl, see thats not desperation, that is just her sweet innocent self being manipulated, LMAOLOLLOL I love jen fans and their logicTongue and don't even get me started on the shit they say about bipashaLOL so much jealousy? it is unrealLOL I am glad he broke away from the marriage, true colours of people have come outSmile

p.s. I know jen fans stalk this place a lot, so wrote this, ksgians can ignore, I know u guys don't like me talking about jenny and complain about it to me on twitterSmile

Her fans just knw to bark. No 1 knows the actual reason of their divorce bt just bcoz KSG's 1st marriage also could not work n media made is image as a casanova in public eyes they think it is KSG's mistake. Just coz he ws quiet does not mean he ws wrong, he must hav chose to b quiet just coz he is nt tht kind of a person who disscusses his personal life in public. N they told us tht we r jodi fans in which female name changes n male name remains the same, the same think goes with them as well, tbey also r jodi fans bt in their case female remains the same n male changes. We also hate jen bt tht does nt mean we will insult her or bash her every nw n thn. Tbey ssly need to grow up. Till he ws with jen they loved him nw whn he is nt with her they hate him woww...
jinitaksgian
jinitaksgian

Posted: 09 August 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jinitaksgian

Ok so get this?? just because jennifer blabbed shit too her fans, media, father-in-law, and shows the world through instragram that she now owns KSG's dog, she is obviously the saintLOL and just because KSG chose to stay quiet, did not say anything against jennifer, moved on in his life to a new woman and new friends, he is obviously in the wrongLOLLOL if these people were ever KSG fans they would have cared to have asked him about stuff, not anyone else, no one was living in the same house as them, only the two people know complete details, just because jennifer blabbed out her side of the story, does not mean KSG has nothing to share! It takes two to tango! Jen is far from pious! Her fans don't even take responsibility of her being crazy over a married guy, and then a guy who was going out with another girl, see thats not desperation, that is just her sweet innocent self being manipulated, LMAOLOLLOL I love jen fans and their logicTongue and don't even get me started on the shit they say about bipashaLOL so much jealousy? it is unrealLOL I am glad he broke away from the marriage, true colours of people have come outSmile

p.s. I know jen fans stalk this place a lot, so wrote this, ksgians can ignore, I know u guys don't like me talking about jenny and complain about it to me on twitterSmile

Her fans just knw to bark. No 1 knows the actual reason of their divorce bt just bcoz KSG's 1st marriage also could not work n media made is image as a casanova in public eyes they think it is KSG's mistake. Just coz he ws quiet does not mean he ws wrong, he must hav chose to b quiet just coz he is nt tht kind of a person who disscusses his personal life in public. N they told us tht we r jodi fans in which female name changes n male name remains the same, the same think goes with them as well, tbey also r jodi fans bt in their case female remains the same n male changes. We also hate jen bt tht does nt mean we will insult her or bash her every nw n thn. Tbey ssly need to grow up. Till he ws with jen they loved him nw whn he is nt with her they hate him woww...

they use nonsense proof like breezer looking happy with jennifer, now a poor dog who cannot speak is the only way to show people how pious jen is, their logic kills meLOLLOL
Ssly man their logic is so funny. N they tell tht breezer is happy with jen and call KSG selfish, bt if he ws selfish y did he lt jen take breezer with her every1 knows how much he loved breezer. This shows how kind he is.
MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 09 August 2016 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Hi hello all. Hurt myself badly and got some spare time. What an irony. Ha ha. 

Go to top