Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: nikssksg

here u go Ankie

ITS NOT ON LOOP ðŸ˜­ 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
NO SACCHHII I WOULD HAVE EATEN IT IF IT WAS FOOD. ðŸ˜Ž but i am sorry to pain you further ðŸ˜’
WaqtZaya thumbnail
sharing a ps related thing
that the easiest part for me is stacking (maybe in cs6 its easier)  but the hardest part is the making 😆 i mean how do people make such beautiful gifs with  tons of coloring and effects and styles and stuff? I cant even properly make a proper gif in one day! How do you do that nk? coz i tried once and i am pretty much done with it 😆 i am not doing it again 😆 too hard to make them 😆  
WaqtZaya thumbnail

here u go:

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Image resultImage resultImage resultImage result Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 7 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

it takes a lot of practice lol, I keep on improving :)

forget practising if one takes so much of time how to even practise! Oh I am an impatient one ðŸ˜† maybe i'll start again after jan. but i am pretty much done with it. ðŸ˜† 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
becoz i have to prepare for my final exams and this time i am in a desperate need of marks. becoz that would enable me to qualify for p.hd directly. Though I am okay with Viva stuff but then when I know I can get a pretty decent score then why not aim for it! And I will be going on a vacay in the month of October. the entire nov I have to break my head in books. 
Plus I plan to take some govt exams which needs preparations specially maths right after my final year masters. Maths.. the word is enough to give me a fever. 

Oh! My main exams are in Dec-Jan so most probably will have to deactivate for that period. 
WaqtZaya thumbnail

I am so frikin jealous of ur siggy lol, by the way I also posted it on twitter

you should be ðŸ˜‰ will check that later coz phone is getting updated I want Marshmallow asap. but gotta wait. ðŸ˜­
WaqtZaya thumbnail
yea i hope too. Mere shauk expensive hai.. for that i need to earn a lot and for earning i need to have a lot of degrees ek se bad ke ek behind my name. 😆 or else badi dikkat hogi 😆 as realistic one can get 😆 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
thats the problem. I really do not have motivation. I am very very very distracted as a person 😆 And whatever is there to study is extremely depressing. I dont even feel like looking at the books forget studying 😆 like now. I am supposed to study but all I did was sit and chat and drool 😆  Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 7 years ago