Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jinitaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: KSGNiki

jen is doing a social service don't u know??๐Ÿ˜† no one else is equipped to take care of a dog except for miss winget๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ksg, his parents, his brothers, his relatives, his friends no one can take care of it! Only jennifer can! It is rocket science u see! Only jen can make the dog happy, according to me the actual truth is that without the dog she would have been lonely, and all alone in a home, and she has gotten loads of publicity by using that dog, so it is clear who needs whom๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† u won't believe some toh even said that breezer "chose" Jen over KSG, and I was like god damn, cannot argue with such amazing logic๐Ÿ˜†

Lol๐Ÿ˜› breezer chose jen lol๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
jinitaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KSGNiki

see I don't care about jennifer, no KSGian cares, have u seen any ksgian making topics on jennifer? or call jennifer disgusting names in a topic about her? no, we are civil people who are not butt hurt, but if their fandom cannot get over the fact that he married bipasha and continue to abuse him all the firkin time KSG fans such as me will respond, because seriously enough is enough!๐Ÿ˜• They really feed their egos by thinking that KSG married bips for his career, I mean really? open your eyes, if he did dump jennifer for Bips, there can be plenty of reasons for it, for starters she is a good looking person unlike their queen๐Ÿ˜• she is straight forward and doesn't pretend and isn't fake, her fans are not crazy, she encourages KSG in all spheres of life, she lets KSG do what the script requires him to do, there are plenty of reasons, after seeing what kind of people her fans are i am happy that it all ended!

Yah true atleast bips lets him live his life as he wants. She care abt him, she also encourages him in doing wtecr he likes. We had nevr heard tht jen encouraged him for singing or sketching. She even stopped him from doing any love scenes with surbhi in QH. Bips is different, she understands him very well. N as KSG had said in an interview tht he ws in deppression for few years n had strtd drinking alcohol a lot, bt bips helped him come out of tht, did jen do anythng to bring him out of tht fase no. I am really happy tht their marriage broke. Atleast nw he is with someone who loves him as he is n nt wnt to change him.
Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If jennifer stopped ksg to do any love scene with surbhi then why she herself did a love scen with gautam rode in her show?
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I came today to wish all of u a late happy friendshp day.
suearmaniac thumbnail
And yes wud visit here whnever i cn. 8-)
suearmaniac thumbnail
I want u to join 9 pics of ksg in a collage.
1st layer frm the tym of dmg (3 pics horizontally)
2nd frm qh
3rd frm hs3

suearmaniac thumbnail
I knw how amazing u are. Lg ja kaam pe. :-D
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
just got a doubt, why isn't ksg listed in Bollywood celebrity instead he is still in television celebrity.
suearmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIKKSG

@sue I told u I am bad at making siggies, wish u asked for gifs instead, this is the best i could do, it is ok if u do not want to use it

i'll use it nk โค๏ธ Thanku so much.
Dnt wry i may ask fr gifs very soon ๐Ÿ˜‰
suearmaniac thumbnail
I like it thats y m using it. Though the 1st layer could hv been better. Bt i lv the 2nd n 3rd
nd majority wins so i kept it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ