Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

according to @prosenjitbumba #3dev will release in september/october :) excited! @Iamksgofficial @_ravidubey

India Today Showbiz @Showbiz_IT  

.@bipsluvurself on working with hubby @Iamksgofficial:Both of us need to approve of a script http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/bipasha-basu-karan-singh-grover-film-together-honeymoon/1/719542.html ...

WATCHED IT! WATCHED IT, WATCHED IT!
I still am unhappy about the fact that the movie didn't release here in the cinemas, even though hate story 2 was! I would have enjoyed the movie so much more in the cinemas! Oh well!

Anyway ever since the movie's promos have come about there has been a curiosity amongst all KSG fans regarding the suspense, and we had pretty heated discussions over them LOL, funnily enough the movie has enough twists and turns to make all of us right LOL, so no one really won LOL

Anyway! So after hearing so much praise for KSG's acting from various critics and the public via twitter, youtube etc. I was really looking forward to watch the movie! And somewhere I felt that I might be disappointed, as everyone really increased my expectations, but fortunately KSG's acting lived up to it, in fact surpassed my expectations! 

Spoilers Ahead! Read at your own risk!

So the movie started, and I could already see how 2 faced the "deewans" are shown! I felt that it was so silly to reveal the name of the brother's friend "Karan" right at the beginning of the movie! Like any intelligent person would have guessed the plot of the movie right then and there! So that was seriously not smart! Anyway moving on..

"Tumhe Apna Bannane Ka Junoon" came up, and it bored me, seemed unneeded, the song ended, and soon entered "Saurav Singhania" 

and it was so cool to see KSG nailing the character so beautifully! I love how subtle yet to the point he was! It was brilliant.. I really liked the dialogue "What is the difference between a bird and a human? the difference is that a bird only makes a nest as per their need, however a human always want more and more and is never happy" 

Anyway the offer of "I want to sleep with your wife is made" I really liked Sharman's acting here! I liked the dialogue "No one even dares mention my wife, let alone make such a low offer" it showed how he has a "reputation" and he was truly disgusted with what he was being subjected to! Saurav's (KSG's) amusement at his reaction was equally entertaining! LOL

From there begins an intricate game of "cat and mouse" where Saurav does everything in his power to destroy Aditya, and Aditya tries his best to give a fitting reply but fails! Thats when Daisy Shah enters! The song "Tu Isaq Mera" came pretty abruptly, the direction was faulty there! Anyway the song was amazing, so no complaints!

More events happen, and then finally comes a pre-interval confrontation, it was so annoying to see the dialogue "jaan jaey par sambhog hone na paey" butchered so badly! Anyway this scene again was still very enjoyable due to KSG's awesome acting! Exhibit!:

ok so intermission! So far so good!

Daisy Shah really does not know how to act! But I really loved her scenes with KSG! The way he beats her at her own game and scares her to death, KSG's acting in those scenes was too good! The dialogue "Literally in every movie there is the dialogue never under-estimate your enemy is used, yet you didn't learn anything!" was really funny LOL And then the way he kills her! WOW! I loved it! 

And I actually did not even feel sorry when she died, her character and her acting was annoying!

Now Saurav traps Aditya for the murder of Kaya aka Daisy! One does feel sorry for Aditya a tad as he looks completely broken standing in the court! The offer is  made again, and Siya gives in! Then comes "WAJAH TUM HO" my most fav song ever! KSG looked so hot in this song!
exhibit:

The confrontation after the song is also intense and I thought KSG acted brilliantly there too! 
exhibit:

moving on...it was time to get back at Saurav and the "Deewans" manage to beat him in his own game! Saurav who just nearly died due to them loses it and comes out in the open and ends up firing at them! I again really liked KSG's acting in that scene! Exhibit:

imageimage

And then the movie ends with giving a very cute message of blood relations not being the be all and end all! Relationships are made from the "heart" I had such a massive crush on Priyanshu chatterjee a few years back due to Tum Bin, and I was so glad to see my 2 favs in the same frame!

Anyway in Conclusion! The movie was very entertaining, KSG's acting was mind-blowing! And I am very proud and happy that the movie has been declared a super-hit within just the first three days! It has had an opening like most big films do which is excellent! There are bloopers and the direction  could have been better but at the end of the day it was an entertaining movie which struck the right "chord" in all the emotions it portrayed! This movie deserves to be "Super-Hit" and I am very proud of KSG! 

Overall 3.5/5 to the movie from my side! Big smile

Acting wise! KSG was excellent, Sharman was really good!! Zareen was average and Daisy was satisfactory! Direction could have been better! The dialogues, the songs, the screenplay all were really very good!

Edited by hrithiksgluv - 7 years ago
jinitaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hrithiksgluv

WATCHED IT! WATCHED IT, WATCHED IT!
I still am unhappy about the fact that the movie didn't release here in the cinemas, even though hate story 2 was! I would have enjoyed the movie so much more in the cinemas! Oh well!

Anyway ever since the movie's promos have come about there has been a curiosity amongst all KSG fans regarding the suspense, and we had pretty heated discussions over them LOL, funnily enough the movie has enough twists and turns to make all of us right LOL, so no one really won LOL

Anyway! So after hearing so much praise for KSG's acting from various critics and the public via twitter, youtube etc. I was really looking forward to watch the movie! And somewhere I felt that I might be disappointed, as everyone really increased my expectations, but fortunately KSG's acting lived up to it, in fact surpassed my expectations! 

Spoilers Ahead! Read at your own risk!

So the movie started, and I could already see how 2 faced the "deewans" are shown! I felt that it was so silly to reveal the name of the brother's friend "Karan" right at the beginning of the movie! Like any intelligent person would have guessed the plot of the movie right then and there! So that was seriously not smart! Anyway moving on..

"Tumhe Apna Bannane Ka Junoon" came up, and it bored me, seemed unneeded, the song ended, and soon entered "Saurav Singhania" 

and it was so cool to see KSG nailing the character so beautifully! I love how subtle yet to the point he was! It was brilliant.. I really liked the dialogue "What is the difference between a bird and a human? the difference is that a bird only makes a nest as per their need, however a human always want more and more and is never happy" 

Anyway the offer of "I want to sleep with your wife is made" I really liked Sharman's acting here! I liked the dialogue "No one even dares mention my wife, let alone make such a low offer" it showed how he has a "reputation" and he was truly disgusted with what he was being subjected to! Saurav's (KSG's) amusement at his reaction was equally entertaining! LOL

From there begins an intricate game of "cat and mouse" where Saurav does everything in his power to destroy Aditya, and Aditya tries his best to give a fitting reply but fails! Thats when Daisy Shah enters! The song "Tu Isaq Mera" came pretty abruptly, the direction was faulty there! Anyway the song was amazing, so no complaints!

More events happen, and then finally comes a pre-interval confrontation, it was so annoying to see the dialogue "jaan jaey par sambhog hone na paey" butchered so badly! Anyway this scene again was still very enjoyable due to KSG's awesome acting! Exhibit!:

ok so intermission! So far so good!

Daisy Shah really does not know how to act! But I really loved her scenes with KSG! The way he beats her at her own game and scares her to death, KSG's acting in those scenes was too good! The dialogue "Literally in every movie there is the dialogue never under-estimate your enemy is used, yet you didn't learn anything!" was really funny LOL And then the way he kills her! WOW! I loved it! 

And I actually did not even feel sorry when she died, her character and her acting was annoying!

Now Saurav traps Aditya for the murder of Kaya aka Daisy! One does feel sorry for Aditya a tad as he looks completely broken standing in the court! The offer is  made again, and Siya gives in! Then comes "WAJAH TUM HO" my most fav song ever! KSG looked so hot in this song!
exhibit:

The confrontation after the song is also intense and I thought KSG acted brilliantly there too! 
exhibit:

moving on...it was time to get back at Saurav and the "Deewans" manage to beat him in his own game! Saurav who just nearly died due to them loses it and comes out in the open and ends up firing at them! I again really liked KSG's acting in that scene! Exhibit:

imageimage

And then the movie ends with giving a very cute message of blood relations not being the be all and end all! Relationships are made from the "heart" I had such a massive crush on Priyanshu chatterjee a few years back due to Tum Bin, and I was so glad to see my 2 favs in the same frame!

Anyway in Conclusion! The movie was very entertaining, KSG's acting was mind-blowing! And I am very proud and happy that the movie has been declared a super-hit within just the first three days! It has had an opening like most big films do which is excellent! There are bloopers and the direction  could have been better but at the end of the day it was an entertaining movie which struck the right "chord" in all the emotions it portrayed! This movie deserves to be "Super-Hit" and I am very proud of KSG! 

Overall 3.5/5 to the movie from my side! Big smile

Acting wise! KSG was excellent, Sharman was really good!! Zareen was average and Daisy was satisfactory! Direction could have been better! The dialogues, the songs, the screenplay all were really very good!

So finally u saw the movie. N yes u r right i ws too very proud of KSG. He ws just simply awsm❤️. He ws jst brilliant as Saurav Singhania. So so so proud of him..
lol I had watched the movie ages ago lol, I just reposted my review as a memoir hahaha but glad u enjoyed my review :)
jinitaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hrithiksgluv

lol I had watched the movie ages ago lol, I just reposted my review as a memoir hahaha but glad u enjoyed my review :)

Ohhh i thought u saw for the first time lol.. Nyways ya i enjoyed ur review..
telly********* @telly*********  

How many RTs for this star-studded picture ? @RealKVB, #Bipashabasu, #KaranSinghGrover & #TeejaySidhu