Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
India Today Showbiz @Showbiz_IT  

Filmfare @filmfare  

Here's what @bipsluvurself and @Iamksgofficial are wearing for their traditional Bengali wedding.

Bipasha Basu @bipsluvurself  

Humbled with all the love and wishes that are pouring in:) Thank you each one of you!

113 retweets802 likes

Sushila Upadhyay @Sushilaupadhyay  

Congratulations @Iamksgofficial & @bipsluvurself from the whole team of @SBSABPNews.

Filmfare @filmfare  

Here's what @bipsluvurself and @Iamksgofficial are wearing for their traditional Bengali wedding.

SOPHIE CHOUDRY @Sophie_Choudry  

SOPHIE CHOUDRY Retweeted Bipasha Basu

''mere yaar ki shaadi hai..Congrats my darl @bipsluvurself & KSG ..So happy for! Now I don't have to keep quiet

Abhishek Bachchan @juniorbachchan  

@bipsluvurself well done. Congratulations.

Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
CaptainV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone congratulations for new AT! :)
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

<font size="5">OK guys so apparently KSG will be shooting for his new movie on 15th may! It costars urvashi rautela, it is a love story, produced by Balaji and directed by Kunal Deshmukh (the director of Jannat/Jannat 2), there will be two songs sung by Arjit Singh in the movie! The news is semi-confirmed! Regards!</font>

OMG jannat director :o. I loved both parts
plus 2 arijith songs wud be icing on the cake 😳
time to follow urvashi on insta...she is quite active rhere ...I m sure she will post many pics with ksg
ksg se pics expect krna is next to impossible coz woh bas kasha k pics hi upload krta hai

wow filly I m excited for a KSG movie
Yayyy ⭐️
Originally posted by: fitoori_kiara18

OMG jannat director :o. I loved both parts
plus 2 arijith songs wud be icing on the cake 😳
time to follow urvashi on insta...she is quite active rhere ...I m sure she will post many pics with ksg
ksg se pics expect krna is next to impossible coz woh bas kasha k pics hi upload krta hai

wow filly I m excited for a KSG movie
Yayyy ⭐️

I am happy that u r happy😃😃 not to be a buzz killer it is not completely confirmed yet, I think its true, but u never know xx

the famous @anilbajao1 did it again! Misquoted poor @SehbanAzim Anil Merani has issues! Check it out!

Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Btw can someone give me link where forum 32 post the artical about ksg finaly
Originally posted by: allwaysasya

Btw can someone give me link where forum 32 post the article about ksg finaly

There is no article u will just have to check out part 4 and 5 of the interview SJ gives to forum 32Edited by nikki1aaa - 7 years ago
hey guys whats up? how do my side avatar and siggies look? Edited by nikki1aaa - 7 years ago

Karan and Bipasha's Mehndi and Sangeet!

CaptainV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome edits nk :) such lovely pictures posted today! Hopefully it rains pictures tomm too! My wish for them is to be together and happy always! :)