Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Too depressed....forum is dying (Page 5)

manancraze IF-Dazzler
manancraze
manancraze

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari_mananholic

Originally posted by nainajain1

exactly same before updates were daily all were regular nd now every one is leaving yaar I check 20 times a day to know if there is an update or notbut seriously i m also missing kyy a lot atleast after kyy I thought of reading these ff s bt now they are also not ready to write thought that now I will not miss them coz they are alive in these ff I genuinely think it is very hard to write nd give updates bt pls for us write for manan pls hey pls read this readers we appreciate your hard work bt pls wtite for your genuine readers

Same to same pov... Smile
Same pinch...only story padhne k liye hi maini smartphone liya tha...main chalte first yaha ek nazar deti hu...Cry

akkukh Goldie
akkukh
akkukh

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Exactly dude ! 
Jisko Jana h jao ..jisko rukna h ruko ...faltu explanation kyun ..wait a minute writers are saying response kam so we are leaving ..cool then go ahead unko note pm kardo Jo comment karte hn..no need to inform silent readers ...
But nhi sab bata ke jayenge ...proper note likhenge and then ..I lost the interest in the story ...are uh f**kin kidding me ..?? Interest khatam WO samajh mein ata h but at least story tou complete kardo ..
And agar silent readers are not commenting then those who Di and are regular what about them ...are they crazy ?? No matlab writer ka choice  h ...silent readers ki tou mauj h ..or Mara kon regular commentor so a very healthy tum log bi comment karna band kardo coz tumhare comment ki value hi ni h ...

And silent readers only one thing ...f**k off !! 

And regular commentors don't die for such writers who can't think about you for once ? U also got a life ..
Don't beg at least ..uh don't deserve too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilashaSetuuSonalmananmanancraze

ankita_t Goldie
ankita_t
ankita_t

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I really had no idea that such threads were being posted here. Just came across this one as it was from one of the most regular readers of many stories and that's Pari. I really respect her and when i read her small message that she was upset, it really twitched my heart. Honestly, I went through many comments here and i agree to some and disagree with many.

As a writer you firstly write for yourself and that's the basis for any story telling. It's you who decides to pick the pen and narrate your thoughts on the paper. When you start writing there is hardly any expectations and you just go with the flow. And this is a natural process for any budding and aspiring writer. I have been through this process twice now. 

I agree to some of the points of Misha and Aashna and I have had healthy debates with both. Now, your take on writers leaving is correct to an extent and trust me i agree with you. However, there is an another psychological puzzle a writer goes through in his/her evolution process and that's inspiration for story telling.

A writer always look for motivation and inspiration around him/her to keep narrating the tale. But, this motivation does differ in different situations and in case of forums, one of the prime factors is the feedback be it positive or negative. It helps a writer to grow with time and try to brainstorm for the next update. I don't think most sensible and good writers here ask for only positive feedback coz all they need is just a generic feedback and then have a good interaction session with his/her readers. 

It's a very delicate relationship of a writer and a reader, so the responsibility lies on both sides. If we writers put our best and narrate a story after days of research and character sketches being penned; we do expect to get a feedback for it. 

I'll give all the readers here a recent example as to what takes for a writer to narrate a story - i was working on a collaborative story with the team and we decided to attempt something different. You really have to believe me that we took days to just discuss the logical points for the plot and how we will connect them. We took days of research to find facts, details for the chapters and we are still doing it. We debated about every aspect of the story and then we penned the prologues and the 1st chapter. 

Now, after so much effort and time invested all you need is to know if our efforts were recognized or not. We are attempting the story with a motive to tell a good and different story and we'll complete it for sure. The response did affect us and it will to any writer Misha. 

It's a human psychology that we all want our efforts to be acknowledged and if some writers are leaving due to lack of it, then i feel it is a situation of concern. I am not saying that the regular readers should suffer, but atleast other readers can put some effort and let us know what you feel. 

Well, it's all an individuals choice to continue their work or not. I was disheartened too at a point and then i accepted it that this is going to go on. However, i decided to wrap up my work and not leave it in between coz i really believe that every story should be told till its end. 

I just hope the beautiful relation of writer and reader gets better now after all this discussion. Its a time for all to think over the present situation and get out of it. Writers and Readers both should understand their responsibility towards each other and move ahead to built better bond.

Thanks. 

Edited by ankita_t - 24 April 2016 at 1:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilashaSshoanamanancraze

sneha_glamarous Goldie
sneha_glamarous
sneha_glamarous

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged
even i agree with u checking after every hour just to see whether someone has updated or not but its just that nobody is updating like before...

i guess either people hv started losing interest in updating due to silent readers... but what about those who actively read n comment...

i think we active readers should do to motivate our writers to continue with writing...

i think many people hv left forum n very less no r left on India forum...so writers should filter their pm sending list...it should be sent to those who comments regularly...

or better way is start updating chapters on pm... in this way writers will get to know about their loyal readers n silent readers...n will motivate them to write as updated chapter will be sent to those who comments n in this way their hardwork will also be not wasted...

I myself is reader who had became Goldie by just commenting on those stories which I read...
abhilashaS Senior Member
abhilashaS
abhilashaS

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged
hey guys i have decided something...lets make manan alive again...so for this as those fuc***s have removed yaariyan from you tube...i have decided to upload it again...but i only have season 1...so if anyone can help me with season 2 also...anyways...plz share your views about it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

etuurockstarlover

etuu Goldie
etuu
etuu

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I'm fed up with these note...!!!!! scary note...now I'm afraid of those notes...!!!!
ufff seeing too much drama now I'm loosing interest of reading... seriously enough... >_<
!!!!!!!!! go ahead and do   whatever they want...!!!!!
kyaramalhotra Senior Member
kyaramalhotra
kyaramalhotra

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged
like really missing kyy like hell mere paas kyy ka ek poem hai...jabhibhi kyy miss karti hu use read karleti huuu bohot accha lagta haii serslyyy..and kuch doni se mujhe aise feeling aarhi h ki kash mere paas time machine hota or mai past m jaake again yy dekhti 6:30 pm se 7 tak remote ko tightly pakadke rakhti ohh i miss kyy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilashaS

abhilashaS Senior Member
abhilashaS
abhilashaS

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyaramalhotra

like really missing kyy like hell mere paas kyy ka ek poem hai...jabhibhi kyy miss karti hu use read karleti huuu bohot accha lagta haii serslyyy..and kuch doni se mujhe aise feeling aarhi h ki kash mere paas time machine hota or mai past m jaake again yy dekhti 6:30 pm se 7 tak remote ko tightly pakadke rakhti ohh i miss kyy

same here yaar...mann kar raha hai un mtv walon ka khoon kardun...they killed even the last memories of manan...aakhir atleast uske sahare toh hum saans le rahe the...unhe jee bhar ke relish kar sakte the but nahi unhone jaise kasam kha rakhi hai ki manan ke fans ko khoon ke ansoo hi rulana hai...huh!!AngryAngry

Go to top