Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Too depressed....forum is dying (Page 4)

Pari_mananholic IF-Dazzler
Pari_mananholic
Pari_mananholic

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _keertu_

Forumnis open only for those pl who come herevto bash actors.
Parth and niti have their own life nd they r enjoying it but some ppl cant see them peacefull..
Some parth fans hate niti nd some niti fans hate parth..its k if u dont lyj tyem then dont post such baseless things..
Dont forget they gave us MaNan...they created new magic...they made us fall in love..
And i think u guyzz have a lyf to live so take care of it..
And i tooo miss this forum...readers r leaving...
Stoties r ending..
Missing my MaNan Fab5 moorthys nyonika etc...

True some fans don't understand they have their own personal life...
And these days there is too much of bashing..
And writers r very much affected with this..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilashaSSonalmanan

Pari_mananholic
Pari_mananholic

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

Well ye post dekh ke muje rona aa jyega. This forums was my second home i don't read much stories here now but still i daily login or shayad har ek ghanta check karti hu what is going on but yesterday when i came through a post where writers they want to quit and it is not about silent mostly readers left the forums and i don't know what to do readers can leave without any hesitation but we writers we are bound to stay but if no one will read than for whom we are suppose to write i just don't know what to do with this issues

Even u r leaving ur story Angry pls at least write for ur regular readers...
Pls don't leave aashu di...
Pls
nainajain1 Senior Member
nainajain1
nainajain1

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
exactly same before updates were daily all were regular nd now every one is leaving yaar I check 20 times a day to know if there is an update or not but seriously i m also missing kyy a lot atleast after kyy I thought of reading these ff s bt now they are also not ready to write thought that now I will not miss them coz they are alive in these ff I genuinely think it is very hard to write nd give updates bt pls for us write for manan pls hey pls read this readers we appreciate your hard work bt pls wtite for your genuine readers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SidhaarthiSonalmanan

Pari_mananholic
Pari_mananholic

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nainajain1

exactly same before updates were daily all were regular nd now every one is leaving yaar I check 20 times a day to know if there is an update or notbut seriously i m also missing kyy a lot atleast after kyy I thought of reading these ff s bt now they are also not ready to write thought that now I will not miss them coz they are alive in these ff I genuinely think it is very hard to write nd give updates bt pls for us write for manan pls hey pls read this readers we appreciate your hard work bt pls wtite for your genuine readers

Same to same pov... Smile
dreamy_doll15 IF-Dazzler
dreamy_doll15
dreamy_doll15

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari_mananholic

Originally posted by gtilwani45

Seriously M too so depressed ...Writers are right at their place.they need motivation n positivity to write.but sb chod rahe h.I'm being too sad..feel likes crying. .In every hour meri to habbit bn chuki h forum check krne ki.yup..there r no new updates.bs me bhi story k old chapters ya old stories hi read kr leti hu.Mee too missing ky2 a lot.

Same here missing kyy too much...
As writers never let us forgot but even writers r quitting soo missing it way too much...

Shii bolaa.
phlee writers never let us forget..
but ab.. Cry
mujhe to rona aa jayega Ouch
Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

Well ye post dekh ke muje rona aa jyega. This forums was my second home i don't read much stories here now but still i daily login or shayad har ek ghanta check karti hu what is going on but yesterday when i came through a post where writers they want to quit and it is not about silent mostly readers left the forums and i don't know what to do readers can leave without any hesitation but we writers we are bound to stay but if no one will read than for whom we are suppose to write i just don't know what to do with this issues

Even u r leaving ur story Angry pls at least write for ur regular readers...
Pls don't leave aashu di...
Pls

Arey i don't want to leave re but tum sab log chod ke jana chahtey ho toh me akele kya krungi yha par or us story ko complete karne me time lgega par koi pdhne hi nh wala h toh me kya kru

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilashaS

manancraze IF-Dazzler
manancraze
manancraze

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manancraze

Originally posted by abhilashaS

me too missing manan a lot these days at least forum was the last means for us to remember manan after thos bloody...morons removed kyy from youtube...Cry

True only after removing from YT writers r not getting any motivation for writing...

About episode to there r many ky2 fans r uploading it and it's quality was also best.

Yes even I'm watching it on voot
I don't know about boot but I always see yaariaan on YouTube. Many fans r uploading full episode on YouTube.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilashaS

mishshergill Goldie
mishshergill
mishshergill

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
What the hell is happening!
Ek hi cheez ke itne sare posts and draging around the same issue from so long. Bhai jisne jana hai jao! Nautanki karke ku jana hai... Writers ko response kam aya is the most lamest reason i have ever heard of leaving your story.

You know what fools need praises! They work for praises! I agree that the love and response from the readers keep the writers going but i never knew to this extent. Iss hisab se i would have ran away from the forums long back.

Jab likhna shuru kiya tha tabh kya soch kr likha tha? Ki people will praise me.., will like my stuff OR you started because you WANTED TO FOR URSELF AND UR INTEREST.

And some are like we lost interest! Are you fuvking kidding me! I so wish you could have lost interest from strt.

Go on break, we dont mind coz everyone has personal life. But dont throw everything on other for ur faults. And make people beg you to stay back.

Those who wanna leave... U are most welcome to leave... Nautanki karke jane ki zarrurat nhi hai... There are many more stories going on on the forum which are far better thn that.
And just because some are leaving doest means forum band ho jayega. If thats what u think then i can only laugh at ur stupidity.

Now coming to readers. There are so many readers who are regular and so genuine which keeps writers going. But others... Dont you f**king think that what you read should be bloddy appreciate or critisZed.

Abh agar readers nhi honge to writers forum par baithkr dande bajayenge?

Forum works with an for both weiters and readers... If writers are doing there work then dont you have duties towards it.

Average time to write one f**king update is around 3 hours just to type that f**king content down. And for ideas it takes days and days. They dont post till they arent satisfid regardless how many days it take. They give their best. And what silent f**kers do? They can spend 15-20 mins in reading and enjoying the updte but cannot take 2 freaking minutes to type a comment which can make a writers day.

And most frustrating part is sending put private notification to 400-500people and many people who dont even bother to open and and many open it and dont find it their duty to atleast inform the respective writer that they are no longer their readers. Trust me writer will be rather happy with genuine deny then sending u pms for every freaking update.

Writer, we never gave shit to silent readers in the start then y bother now. Write when u want to and more importantly for yourself rather than people around. But still those who wanna leave can leave happily with out any restrictions.

Readers, if your good writers are leaving coz of you then shame on you. This will be a great lesson to readers. And please genuine and regular readers dont supoort any nautanki or tantrums lowering your esteem begging writer to not to go. If they dont give f**k tp ypu ten y do you?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_tSonalmananPari_mananholicmanancraze

Go to top