CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

No episode of CID aired this week! Your feelings? (Page 3)

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Originally posted by CT_Shreya

Honestly I'm starting to get this inkling that CID is now slowly being taken towards its end. If The Kapil Sharma Show takes off and Sony's reality show line-ups start coming in, then CID is no longer needed for TRPs. Crime Patrol is there to do that.

Up to now (and I'm sure many of you agree) that CID and CP are Sony's TRP drivers and if something else ends up getting more TRPs than either of these 2 shows then Sony has no need to keep these shows. And the way things are CID has more chances of being wrapped up than CP.

That's just my two-pence on this.
hmmErmm
your every word is true! i wish i could say u r lying!Ouch

i donno what's happening. i was so angry coz of the poor cases and degradation. didn't feel good to watch CID. but when Cid is going near to the end..i m feeling very much sad. feeling like crying!Cry

The problem is that we're attached to CID. I love watching CID even though all I do is criticize it and say that I wasted my time. So if it ends then I'll be very sad. But truth be told I'll also be glad. At least there will be no further degradation of the show and the characters. At least we won't switch on the TV (or computer) to watch a crappy episode with complete character changes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticMorningAS-Rifi

MysticMorning Senior Member
MysticMorning
MysticMorning

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
yes at the end of any discussion... the same word repeat...
we are emotionally attached.
today, we feel ACP sir, Abhijeet, Daya, Salunkhe sir, Freddie... just like hum barsho se jante hain inhe

yah contest stry to only 3. then!!!!!!!!!!
again the YSTPConfused
no plz...Ouch
if it will come to an end, it should be a dhamakedar ending with a solid classy caseCryCry

its a bachpan ki yaadenDisapprove
nostalgia honestly

we think its crappy episodeDead
we think why the hell we r watchingAngry
we think its time wasteSleepySleepy

but still we are watching and if it continue, we will watch in upcoming days alsoBig smile

only for the emotion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

tinaonline Senior Member
tinaonline
tinaonline

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
#CID ON SONY TV FB page

Everybody can go can comment on the post it is regarding he importance of cid to sony. They cannot ignore it like that. Because of cid only sony tv has survived so long. There are two three post about please go an comment and share them as much as possible...SmileSmileSmile

I am new here support me I am an AS fan will meet in his AT.. Thank youuu...
If someone can please send me the inks and the confirmation about the next week episode on both the days...

aidugAS-Rifi

Kulasya. Goldie
Kulasya.
Kulasya.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Exactly ! We are emotionally attached. Otherwise CID is no more engaging for us . 
                              Rather than this condition , I will be more than happy if CID ends . Anyways CID is no more like CID now . Forget about 98-2008 , CID is not even like 2009-2010 as said by rifi . Yes it will be painful & empty . It felt like this for me when CID stopped airing on Fridays completely .  But now it gets habitual  . We learn to live without it . I am more than happy to watch & find old cases of CID than these episodes . And yah , Set India may show / upload some lost episodes after CID comes to end . That will be great LOL Also they will show something like Jashn e CID which will be treat to watch . 

On improving part , I seriously lost hope now . But if they want to improve , I  think other than improvement in story , direction , technical & supporting actors ,  they should come back on Friday & only friday . Which will give them time & some more life . Because Sat. & Sunday are weekends. Sony will show movies now & then . And also they may launch reality shows. So they should consider this . 

MysticMorningAS-Rifi

FlauntPessimism IF-Sizzlerz
FlauntPessimism
FlauntPessimism

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I really hope they don't do this to our CID

AS-Rifi

ammaragul Newbie
ammaragul
ammaragul

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Dil karta hai sony ko galiyan don
Aur phir media main baat daalon

Cid nahi lagya aaj bho or main aab inka katal kar don gi mera koi paata nhi kya kya kar skti hon mai

AS-Rifi

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammaragul

Dil karta hai sony ko galiyan don
Aur phir media main baat daalon

Cid nahi lagya aaj bho or main aab inka katal kar don gi mera koi paata nhi kya kya kar skti hon mai
LOL
Like this postLOL
Sabbu01 Newbie
Sabbu01
Sabbu01

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Hope CID comes back with good scripts in next airing. Cry

AS-Rifi

Go to top