CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

No episode of CID aired this week! Your feelings?

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged
No episode of CID aired this weekend.
What are you feeling about it? What do you think?
What'll in store for CID?
Feel free to share.

_ _ _ _ _

Well i didn't watch CID regularly since Asia cup. After Asia cup, WC started & now IPL.
But still i didn't feel bad. But when CID is not airing, i'm feeling very vacant! May be coz i can't think that CID won't be aired!! Disapprove

CID's storyline & cases are degrading by day. So, TRP is going down. This is the main reason. But there is another reason too! That's the Asia Cup, then World Cup & now IPL. I will make these responsible for the low TRP of CID as well. 
Now, As expected SONY TV has started behaving like step brother with CID in spite of the support of 18 years that CID has given it to survive. Coz They have got some new shows which have the potential to gain TRPs more & more! 
And so, May be the last chance of CID has come. Now it'll be CID & FW's 'Agni-pariksha' for surviving. 
If FW fails this time, may be we will have to see the end of CID!! Yes! The End of the longest running, the evergreen show CID!! In this case, we would love to watch a memorable episode as it's ending. It will be a cherry on cake if Sony agrees to show a day on CID team (cast & crew members) sharing their feelings, experiences and all like the "Jashn-E-CID"Embarrassed

See in these negativities, i m seeing some positivity now! Sony wants TRPs. CID wants TRPs. Audience want good stories. May be now after seeing ignorance of Sony, FW will seriously think & who knows, they do something good this time?!
May be we can get our Old CID back? Well i'm not saying the old CID of 1998-2008LOL
But at least we can get back the 2009-2010??Tongue

PLEASE DO NOT COPY PASTE AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS ONLY

Edited by AS-Rifi - 24 April 2016 at 4:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveDuoSritamaHIAKMysticMorningKulasya.adi_guptaloveparsh

LoveDuo Newbie
LoveDuo
LoveDuo

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Missing CID...
Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha-CiAS-Rifi

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Honestly no hopes at all. I get a feeling CID will be sidelined till IPL ends, because these days we have cricket on Satuday and sunday nights too and that's also on a channel owned by Sony and they may not want internal TRP conflict.  There's really no point with these people working hard and getting no TRP. Maybe the makeover will happen after IPL. They may show veerta awards and stuff...and then show the new CID sans Sachin, NIk etc.

Edited by visrom - 24 April 2016 at 5:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HIAKMysticMorningMeeraHKAS-Rifi

Trinaa Goldie
Trinaa
Trinaa

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I am having mixed feelings
Yes definitely during past few weeks the episodes were not up to the mark and the stories were very uninteresting. But still, I am missing CID, I cant imagine no CID for one week, ahh!
But it can be a blessing in disguise, as the writers can now understand our feelings that the episodes are not as good as they used to be and they give us better episodes next week. It is still left to the writers.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveDuoKhunavHIAKMysticMorningAS-Rifi

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Honestly no hopes at all. I get a feeling CID will be sidelined till IPL ends, because these days we have cricket on Satuday and sunday nights too and that's also on a channel owned by Sony and they may not want internal TRP conflict.  There's really no point with these people working hard and getting no TRP. Maybe the makeover will happen after IPL. They may show veerta awards and stuff...and then show the new CID sans Sachin, NIk etc.
Hmm...that's right also! Ermm people will always prefer cricket than any other thing. Especially the elder members of family won't give the remote to change the channel while cricket is going on! In this case, i don't give also when my favs team's matches are shownLOL
Besides Veerta awards & new entries, mau be they will air the episodes of Shaatir lekhak contest. That will be good to watch.
MysticMorning Senior Member
MysticMorning
MysticMorning

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:28am | IP Logged
honestly after conforming this week's absence of CID, my feelings was AngryAngryAngryAngry for SONY

then i realize, not only for Sony its also for FWDeadDeadDeadDead

the hell they r doing day by day... poor script,Ouch bakwas costume,Cry some amateur se bhi jada ordinary persons in the name of actorDead, the same ghisa-pita formula for gaining TRP... wohi officer in dangerSleepySleepy... weird pairing and weird ending of so called love interestsAngry... when they knew they cant handle it, i cant understand, why they add these?Ouch

only immature Abhirika tract is still goingErmm

how can a senior so called perfect cop, like Abhijeet flirt with a lady for so many yearsShocked

one by one so many perfect strong actors has goneCry
Vivek, Rajat and now SachinCryCry

FW possibly nvr thought to bring back Dr. Niyati, Asha or MuskaanDisapprove

Freddie sir has become a clownCry
even Pankaj get more impo than him many a time... but this senior copShockedAngry

first three days a week airing has been stoppedUnhappy

often Sunday was blocked by any award function or spcl movieUnhappy

but now?Shocked

a full week without CIDAngryCry

we are emotionally so much attached with this history making show, that we nevr can think to say it byeConfused

but what's the actual situation?Broken Heart

TKSS has become more impo than CID for SonyShockedD'oh

we r really poor fans that after so much disaster, FW still is not in a mood to listen its fans, followersCryCry

my personal opinion is... again CID should air in only FridaySmile
single but meaningful episode in a weekStar
first change the disgusting costumes of the actors, hire some new writers, new directors
put some heavy story line
no need of overdrama, too much modern tech, wrong name of acidsROFL
episode should be simple but remarkableClap
plz arrange some chairs for officers in bureauLOL
stop irritating flirting of AbhirikaDead
if they think its their TRP gainer, think about a official relationship of this so called love birds, atleast it will be more relevant then unnecessary fluffy flirtDead

otherwise seriously it will not surviveCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

harvynirmitaHIAKTrinaaAS-Rifi

HIAK Senior Member
HIAK
HIAK

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
i was not watching cid properly in past few weeks due to exams Unhappy  but when i got to know that its not airing.Cry now i'm missing it very badly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

loveparsh IF-Stunnerz
loveparsh
loveparsh

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
this means can we expect the unexpected from CID stories?Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HIAKAS-Rifi

Go to top