SBB 24thApr'16 Tanu dressed in bridal attire: VIDEO

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Nothing concrete in the segment.

More drag on your way as Tanu comes to Pragya's room dressed in bridal attire. She taunts Pragya how she is the one who has fear written on her face as she is on the verge of losing her everything. Pragya is shown worried and sad.

Pragya is also shown lying on the couch. Her eyes fill up with tears. Pragya is shown finding something in the bookshelf in her room and she seems to be arranging things or setting up something πŸ˜•

Offscreen INT, Leena: She just shares how Tanu is bossing around and until now Pragya has been shown to not be successful in all her attempts so maybe Tanu and Abhi might get married if Pragya fails again πŸ₯±

SAAS BAHU AUR BETIYAN - AAJ TAK

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/q6o2dJT10Mc

Bas now I await Shabir's arrival in Mumbai soon Inshallah πŸ˜† so that this track can finally wrap up. PLEASE!
TFS Don πŸ€—

I just have no words... May this drag is due to Shabirs absence... 

😡 I just want all this to get done with.. 
I am lossing all my hopes.if tabhi's shadi takes place I am sure This story will loose its trp.people are only watching this serial for abhigya if tabhi's shadi takes place then viewers will also not watch it and leena is telling the wedding might take place so I am scaredEdited by akshayaakshaya - 7 years ago
If marriage might take place then I will quit the show
Tfs Don
End for pregnancy trackπŸ₯³
😑😑 dream on tanu  ur dreams will vever get successful guys chill this leena says might so no any if ekta want to ruin the show she can marry and I don't think this will happen coz if this has to happen  it have happenages ago with no drag they are dragging so much leena says might
Originally posted by akshayaakshaya

I am lossing all my hopes.if tabhi's shadi takes place I am sure This story will loose its trp.please are only this serial for abhigya if tabhi's shadi takes place then viewers will also not watch it and leena is telling the wedding might take place so I am scared
  leena kehnese nhi hota jo ekta ki marzi he who hota ekta is not bad ok ipl ke waqt aise khel khele this show ill go off air if that happen sorry I hate tanu that wedding attire god save me
TFS Donny!
More draggg...can they drag Tanu out of this track instead???