Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

OsMaya AT#2| 'i will always find you.' (Page 22)

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Don't think anyone was going to believe that SRK would be brand ambassador for Q mobiles. OsMaya is still believable. 

Edited by Anam... - 13 June 2016 at 11:27pm

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Maya Ali & Sadia Khan in India 

Edited by Anam... - 13 June 2016 at 11:36pm
...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
^^ Maya is as usual gorgeous 
.Intoxicated. IF-Sizzlerz
.Intoxicated.
.Intoxicated.

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
If things work out the maya will be making a bollywood debut
fa.ri.ya. Goldie
fa.ri.ya.
fa.ri.ya.

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
qmobile annoucement moved another day forward
sigh
Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Excerpts from her interview

We heard you signed on a Saqib Malik film also starring Osman Khalid Butt. Is there a release date for that project?

It was in the pipeline, and it was very much confirmed, but unfortunately, stuff wasn't falling into the right place. Things got delayed, Osman signed another film called Balu Mahi and I got busy with my serials. So we are still in talks, but there's no major procedure that I can talk about.

I haven't signed any other film as yet, but I'm almost about to. It's a romantic film, and the character that I've been offered is very strong and gives me a solid margin to perform. I have been offered a lot of projects, but I want strong content and a complete package. It happens when you work with perfectionists like Haissam Hussain and Haseeb Hasan (laughs).

Your association with Osman Khalid Butt is widely spoken of. What are your thoughts?

Finally, I've gotten an opportunity to express my feelings (laughs). We met on the sets of Aik Nayee Cinderella, and he has been a wonderful friend and co-star since. We both were new, and we started out together, so we ended up learning together, and growing into being good actors. So our chemistry and confidence on each other was always present.

We share a very comfortable and friendly bond, and that's something I can't say for Ahsan Khan, Hamza Abbasi, Gohar Rasheed or any other male actor I've worked with. I'd just say that it's all because of him, especially the 'Best On-Screen Couple' award that we won recently; he has taught me so much.

Edited by Anam... - 16 June 2016 at 2:53pm
Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Let's see Maya kaunsa teer maar leti hai if she does a Hindi movie

It is said that you are doing a film in India; is this true, and is Bollywood on the cards?

Aun Zara was one of the first Pakistani serials to air on 'Zee Zindagi', so I've been offered a lot of projects since then and I am going through a few scripts. But I recently met Mahirah Khan, and she told me that when she is on the sets of Raees, she has Pakistan's flag carved on her shoulder. Similarly, I believe I can't wear revealing clothes or be part of make-out scenes. There's a lot of respect that I've earned here, and I have a responsibility as a public figure. I'd rather do an A-Grade Pakistani film than do a C-Grade film there.

A lot of actors from our industry went there, and I had high expectations from them, but I felt disappointed after watching their work. Some, however, are literally making us proud in the truest of sense. Sajal Aly for instance, will give Sridevi a tough time. Our bomb is going there and showing them what we are capable of!

I'm also a fan of Fawad Khan and his work. I know we can make better dramas than Kapoor & Sons, but his closet homosexual act was exceptional. As an artist, he has experimented with his skill, and mastered it. So overall what I'm trying to say is that actors don't have boundaries. If I get a good enough opportunity, I wouldn't hesitate in taking it up!

Go to top