OsMaya AT#2| 'i will always find you.' - Page 8

Posted: 7 years ago
Page Liked  Yesterday    

Subhan'Allah, so artistic, this picture. 
To my right is Nida Khan, Munkir costar and fellow bohemian. She, along with Mariyam and Maya, were the three 'scream queens' of the event, lol, shouting themselves hoarse at every Diyar-e-Dil nomination.
Okay fine, I admit it. I was a scream queen too. " at Expo Center Karachige Liked  Yesterday    .

And so as the ceremony ended, the selfie session began.
I'm so glad Bhai caught this candid moment between me and Haseeb bhai.. he is the reason Diyar-e-Dil became the beloved household name it did; he guided me by the hand every step of the way during the shoot. Always the perfectionist, always uncompromising, always the level-headed maestro. " at Expo Center Karachi.Osman Khalid Butt
Page Liked  Yesterday    

My God WHAT is Hamza doing with his right hand? Or wait - is that my left.. gaah!
No, no, it's definitely Hamza. " at Expo Center Karachi.Osman Khalid Butt
Page Liked  Yesterday    

Congratulations all around! " at Expo Center Karachi.
Page Liked  Yesterday    

With Momina Duraid, producer extraordinaire, celebrating the Diyar-e-Dil clean sweep. " at Expo Center Karachi.Osman Khalid Butt
Page Liked  Yesterday    

Shiny, happy faces... and our director, Haseeb Hasan, who is acing that 'too cool for school' look." at Expo Center Karachi.
Page Liked  Yesterday    

The great grand post-event picture with the award show team. Can you spot everyone you recognize?" at Expo Center Karachi.
Page Liked  Yesterday    

I know I'm three-peating, but Maya's expressions here = epic win.
Obis captions made the pics so much worthwhile 
As if we r literally living in the moment 

I hv never seen a star posting pics of an event with such witty captions which also gives us osmaya hints 

This is like the very first time I m getting to see this 

Whereas we all were dying for lack of pics obi posted every lil moment possible and even explaining it to us with captions what's happening 

Like whoa man whoa 
My respect for him just went up a notch higher 
This guy is sooo witty!! Luv reading his posts!
This pic does'nt have maya but just read his caption                                Osman Khalid Butt
Page Liked  26 April    

So I kept stalling at the red carpet because I was calling Maya nonstop and every time she'd tell me she was 'just five minutes away.'
When we finally met during the event (a full forty-five minutes later), the taanaybaaz in me couldn't resist: 'Ho gaye tumharay paanch minute?' Maya wasn't amused.
So anyway, this is Ali, Mariyam and me posing for our tenth picture together as we waited for her so we could all go together as one big happy#DiyareDil team. " at Expo Center Karachi.
Someone said they're going out and osman did'nt even deny it ðŸ˜†
LMAO Obi didn't even deny it 
How cute can things get man 
And I liked how he answered 
He is so good with words my God 

And why obj said this is VERY relatable...he literally has all his big shows with Maya ...Maya has shows with so many heroes by now 
All obi got was Maya and sana javed 

I wish he had more shows with other heroines too ...the young recent batch of heroines 

I'd love to see him with Sanam Baloch and many others. Change is always nice. But osmaya is always magic! Edited by Alizba63 - 7 years ago
Ob should work with other actresses...
I would love to see him with mahira and sanam baloch but i think they will look elderly to him...and sajal is also very pretty but she will look tiny infront of ob, maybe m wrong about sajal ob pairing but that's howiI feel
want to see him with sanam jung, also i guess ob and sana should get another gud show to work tgthr...they looked very gud in goya.