OsMaya AT#2| 'i will always find you.' - Page 6

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Why is he getting famous in Bolly forum

What's the topic of discussion

Ppl wants that he debut in BW πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Intoxicated.

ok got itπŸ˜†neither i want Ob nor maya to go to BW...they should work in Pak shows and films.

Me too 😳
Obi has this entire wishlist of bollywood directors that he wants to work with πŸ˜† I'm curious that if (when?) he does go down b-wood road, what would the project be? He's the last person I can think of who'd sign up for anything just to get work in India.
Originally posted by lostmymusic.

Yeah, Sanam means Beloved but it's also a very common name for girls. And since our Pak dramas have a penchant of being named after characters I thought this too would be another such case. Phew..happy to know that's (most probably) not the case. Gotta say, I'm loving the names. Specially Aan Twitter pe tou the pair name has already been coined, OsMaya as AaRib πŸ˜†
Yess..i just wish Sanam isnt a typical love triangle...
and yes AaRib is new ship...and m one of them who coined the nameπŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Intoxicated.

Yess..i just wish Sanam isnt a typical love triangle...
and yes AaRib is new ship...and m one of them who coined the nameπŸ˜†

Arey waah! πŸ‘ You be down to business, like a boss eh? 😎

Urgh! i wish we had SOME news about Sanam. Itne time baad we only got their names. Though I don't think it'd be a love triangle. And I sincerely hope it ain't a doosri biwi crap (or really, anything like Mann Mayal which is such a disappointment)
Originally posted by lostmymusic.

Arey waah! πŸ‘ You be down to business, like a boss eh? 😎

Urgh! i wish we had SOME news about Sanam. Itne time baad we only got their names. Though I don't think it'd be a love triangle. And I sincerely hope it ain't a doosri biwi crap (or really, anything like Mann Mayal which is such a disappointment)
Exactly...dont want it to be a Typical Hubby Wifey ExLover Saga...i just wish sanam is something path breaking...like all OsMaya shows.,,,
...haseeb said show will go on air this yr but not so soon...so sanam might hit in Oct or Nov.
Oct Nov seems far away. I wish they would release some Sanam teasers now so that at least we could watch those and make theories till that time πŸ˜† Btw any idea about hareem's role? 
posting cause obi's  words are so cute                                                                                                              
Page Liked  Yesterday    

So after waiting for what seemed like eons - and two announcements for all guests to proceed to the main venue - I handed my phone to Mariyam and took this picture for Instagram with the caption:
'I kept searching for you at the red carpet, Maya...' (contd.) " at Expo Center Karachi. 
Page Liked  Yesterday    

(contd.) 'But then I found you. I will always find you.'
Smacks of cheese, I know, but Maya has been such an integral part of my journey in television and leading to this day...
She looked like a vision in her Nomi Ansari dress." at Expo Center Karachi.