Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bipasha & KSG grand reception called off! (Page 27)

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I was a fan of his when that shit went down. What are you gonna show me? I've seen it all. 

You keep using the term "Classified" as if I declared him that. However, he does seem like a sociopath to me and I'll stand by that. All I know for a fact though is that he's not a good person.

You are entitled to having any opinion about anybody. One's opinions just shouldn't be uninformed. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
hotchic IF-Sizzlerz
hotchic
hotchic

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
This thread still exists? Shocked I really want to know. Aisa kya hai KSG main?Confused That from girls, his fans to haters, all take interest in him?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nikki_shanky1gatheringstorm

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Originally posted by -khaleesi-

I was a fan of his when that shit went down. What are you gonna show me? I've seen it all.

You keep using the term "Classified" as if I declared him that. However, he does seem like a sociopath to me and I'll stand by that. All I know for a fact though is that he's not a good person.

You are entitled to having any opinion about anybody. One's opinions just shouldn't be uninformed.

My opinion is very much informed! I am the one who is the fan I read and watch stuff much more than u guys and neither am I coming from a hurt place like u guys! Another condescending comment by u! I can also say that ur opinion is uninformed u r using two of his mistakes and actually mainly just one to judge his whole personality! And also u very confidently called him a sociopath u never said that there is a chance! Even psychologists don't take such liberties without having a proper assessment session with the said person! U think u know everything and any fan of his is uninformed, try and come off ur high horse a little bit!

I stopped around two years ago and whatever's been in the news since has only reinforced my opinion. Stop forgetting that I followed him for 8 years before that. I am coming from a rational place, while you're coming from a deluded one if you think my judgement of his personality turned on its axis just 'cause he cheated on Jen. I've told you a dozen times that a series of actions tells a lot about a person. Stop harping on the same string.

Do you not know the meaning of "seems"? And didn't I also say he's either that or this marriage is a sham?

-Swetha-

nikkssa Newbie
nikkssa
nikkssa

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikki1aaa

My opinion is very much informed! I am the one who is the fan I read and watch stuff much more than u guys and neither am I coming from a hurt place like u guys! Another condescending comment by u! I can also say that ur opinion is uninformed u r using two of his mistakes and actually mainly just one to judge his whole personality! And also u very confidently called him a sociopath u never said that there is a chance! Even psychologists don't take such liberties without having a proper assessment session with the said person! U think u know everything and any fan of his is uninformed, try and come off ur high horse a little bit!

I stopped around two years ago and whatever's been in the news since has only reinforced my opinion. Stop forgetting that I followed him for 8 years before that. I am coming from a rational place, while you're coming from a deluded one if you think my judgement of his personality turned on its axis just 'cause he cheated on Jen. I've told you a dozen times that a series of actions tells a lot about a person. Stop harping on the same string.

Do you not know the meaning of "seems"? And didn't I also say he's either that or this marriage is a sham?

if u have followed him for 8 years before that and if u r so moralistic, u should have stopped following him ages back not only when he dumped jennyLOL and if u really followed him u should know that the guy does so many nice things and never even boasts about itConfused and a lot of his activities do not even remotely hint towards being a sociopath, and i don't remember u saying "it seems" 
-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikkssa

if u have followed him for 8 years before that and if u r so moralistic, u should have stopped following him ages back not only when he dumped jennyLOL and if u really followed him u should know that the guy does so many nice things and never even boasts about itConfused and a lot of his activities do not even remotely hint towards being a sociopath, and i don't remember u saying "it seems" 

If your memory isn't strong enough you can go refresh it.. check my first post to you.
You keep saying the same shiz.. doesnt hearing smth once make it clear to u?  I've already told you, at least after one mistake you can give a person the benefit of doubt. A streak of them actually tells you smth if u can take a hint. I've also said I hadn't stopped till I heard that he cheated.yet again. 
And I also remember mentioning he seems nice but he isnt good. Sociopaths are also nice and charming, among other things, jbtw.   

Edited by -khaleesi- - 28 April 2016 at 1:34pm

-Swetha-

nikkssa Newbie
nikkssa
nikkssa

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Having 2 failed marriages does not make one a sociopath Miss Smarty Pants, u don't have to tell me what a sociopath is, last I remember u r not a psychologist and neither u know KSG personally, so stop with your oh so informed diagnosisLOL all you have a grudge that he dumped your goddessLOLLOL as for KSG being charming and nice, yes he is, but he is good too, from what I have seen, I have seen him cry offscreen about sad things, I know that he gave his precious bike to a Ad on the sets of qubool hai and never publicised it, I know of many "good" things he has done, I am not talking about him being "charming" wish I could reply to your condescending reply before! You think I am dumb just because I like Jen's ex-husbandConfusedLOL I have told u umpteen times that I study psychology, it took u a zillion condescending posts before you believed that, with your oh so amazing replies like "personality" is not a subjectLOL and now u r defining how a sociopath can or cannot be, what kind of idiot do you take me to be?? you really need to unlearn your arrogance!

Edited by nikkssa - 28 April 2016 at 8:51pm
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
BFF Shilpa Shetty to miss Bipasha Basu's wedding LOLLOLLOL
http://www.mid-day.com/articles/bff-shilpa-shetty-to-miss-bipasha-basus-wedding/17180180

Edited by -Swetha- - 28 April 2016 at 10:37pm

Go to top