Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bipasha & KSG grand reception called off! (Page 25)

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

how do u know it is an open marriage?? and i am sorry of ur auto-correct is not as smart as me, actually no i am not sorry, i like how u condescended me to only look bad and wrong, like always, it seems like a jen fan thing, they just like to be condescending to people who do not feel upset for jen the way they do! U can go and diagnose KSG for as many things u like, won't make u a psychologist or KSG a sociopath! And also, KSG has a lot of good in him too, so lets just say i love certain people! Which he is, he is just a human! BYE!

How does a word make me look bad & wrong when eyes are rolling at every single post you make? There you go again.. trying to turn smth about him into smth about her. Smarter than a software but not smart enough to get where this dislike came from? I just told you girl. Wacko
You can deny the truth all you want but smth's gotta be wrong with a guy going into a marriage fresh outta divorce and yapping the same old lines to the new girl. Its either this or its just another "act". 
And whatever happened to being a fan of his "work". He is just a human with lotsa good in him huh? Can you just leave the people who aren't deluded enough to see the 'goood' alooone. 

P.S. Really hope you meant that BYE. 

Edited by -khaleesi- - 28 April 2016 at 8:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

sidnilove Senior Member
sidnilove
sidnilove

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I think ksg doesn't like being single for long and also doesn't like being committed for long..so it's a viscous cycle..
Coming to the pics..bipasha looks really happy..i seriously hope she knows what she's getting into and I hope she doesn't have obnoxious ambitions like changing him with her love and shit like that because that ain't gonna work. His previous wives have tried that and failed.

-Swetha-

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niks45

Originally posted by -khaleesi-

How does a word make me look bad & wrong wheneyes are rolling at every single post you make? There you go again.. trying to turn smth about him into smth about her. Smarter than a software but not smart enough to get where this dislike came from? I just told you girl.Wacko
You can deny the truth all you want but smth's gotta be wrong with a guy going into a marriage fresh outta divorce and yapping the same old lines to the new girl. Its either this or its just another "act".
And whatever happened to being a fan of his "work". He is just a human with lotsa good in him huh? Can you just leave the people who aren't deluded enough to see the 'goood' alooone.

P.S. Really hope you meant that BYE.

Of course u would have wanted me to mean that bye Jen fan, and I know ur eyes are rolling because u r a condescending person! It is too bad that whenever u try and condescend u r proven to be wrong!
I have to continue to post replies to condescending posts! Because they bother me! I know why u hate him, quite well, I do not know why u think others cannot have a different opinion or how u r in no position to diagnose someone! U guys think too high of urself! Try and come back down to earth for once! And just for the record it was u who started talking to me out of nowhere! It was not like I was dying to talk to u! My point was that for me he has enough good in him for the talent he has, I never followed him for morality reasons anyway, no one falls in love with actors for morality purposes

Oh I am not just talking about me I see everybody virtually rolling their eyes at you. 

Whenever? Seriously? Okay... whatever makes you happy LOL

Just do not accuse me of doing something you do. I am not a bigot like you. IDGAF about his fandom anymore..
This thread is not his AT in case you didn't know. People are coming here to give their opinion about him and the sham that is his impending marriage. Only you are defending him 'cause you can't stand an affront to your lord as if he's gonna invite you to his wedding as a reward.

No sane person falls in love with an actor. Period. Wacko And where did morality come from? You like or love a celebrity if you like their personality. If their personality's been fake all along no liking remains. Morality comes in if and when the person does smth immoral. Which he did! 

-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mustercourage IF-Dazzler
mustercourage
mustercourage

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psychobaiko

[QUOTE=psychobaiko]
Totally totally "Phenomenol". Thats precisely why he's doing C-grade eroticas in bollywood..being given the body-builder roles..oh god, which sophisticated person watches these films?I'm sure,even he didn't before he landed up in this horrid space.

I watch these kind of films! My cousin, my sister and I have watched all hate story series, loads of indians watched it, it is a superhit as per media reports, earned around 55 crores, but just because he is no longer jenny's husband the movie now has become C grade? what do u mean what kind of people?? I am that kind of person, go ahead insult me! What was phir se? was it an A grade movie with oh so handsome kohli as the hero?? forget c grade shows, jenny toh doesn't even have much work on tv, she is doing c grade events on life ok, talk about firkin HYPOCRISYLOLLOLLOL
I said which "sophisticated person" man..you were not meant in that category.

Yes I am not sophisticated, only butt hurt jen fans calling bips aunty have all the sophistication in the world! Kudos to your sophistication!LOLLOL Really!LOL i am sorry if i m not sophisticated enough to see jenny's bakwas hamming in shitchandra, so sorryLOL and Jenny as Shilpa in the life ok holi event, again I didn't have the sophistication to watch that amazing event either. Anyway I am not sophisticated enough to have this intelligent convo with u guys, continue being deluded, and continue saying shit to people in order to defend the ham queenLOL I can see what A grade shows she doesLOL with such A grade actingLOL

I just read your first sentence and the lameness of it prevented me to go through the rest of your tacky language.But out of the full sentence also, I just understood the first part  "Yes I am not sophisticated" .Its overwhelming to know that you agree.
Just tell me man, since I would then take initiative to try and re-read the entire post.. what other words in your vocabulary do you have than "butt hurt", "jen fans" and "I" ? In case you do,try reframing your post with those other words, probably they'll make some sense.
Like literally, you don't make sense..neither with your words,nor with your distorted logic.Huff, so tired of you.

Edited by psychobaiko - 28 April 2016 at 9:51am

-Swetha-

mustercourage IF-Dazzler
mustercourage
mustercourage

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Wait..you have made two accounts to hound on the goodness of mankind Clap

^^ "Jen's next marriage" ?? NKapoor you don't need to think about that from now.You see, not everybody on planet has a carbon monoxide-oxygen affinity to marriage.There are still people who consider marriage more than Ludo.Embarrassed

Edited by psychobaiko - 28 April 2016 at 9:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-khaleesi--Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BitchWhere

Originally posted by corry

From Jen to Bipasha, what a downgrade he must be really desperate , koi aur nahi mili

I disagree Tongue
Jennifer ho ya Bipasha, dono ek hi thali ke chatte batte, both broke someone's home so he didn't downgrade since there is no difference btw both women LOL

Jenifer din't break KSG 's marriage . At that time he was dating JDJ choreographer Nicole when the marriage fell apart.

Go to top