Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bipasha & KSG grand reception called off! (Page 24)

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Originally posted by -khaleesi-

Okay.. Ms. student of "personality" I just hope you'd listen more than you talk if you gonna be a shrink someday.
Pray tell why were you on the AT pretending to be one of her fans? 
Its a pot calling the kettle black when you call us Jen's fans in this condescending way as if being her fan is bad. Being a fan of a cheating sociopath is. Sadly I used to be a bigger fan of the person he pretends to be. Now I feel ashamed to even admit it to myself.  Don't tone it down by saying he dumped her.. He cheated on her. Just like he cheated on two other people. Anybody with morals would detest him for it. He is just like any other serial cheater who is only loved by those in denial of his sick actions. 

not once on the AT I have said that I was impressed by her excellent acting skills, so there is no question of pretending, liking a celebrity is not about morals, in that case I wouldn't be able to like 80% of actors that I do! One bad thing about a person doesn't define their personality by the way, and neither u r trained to diagnose someone with sociopathy, so seriously u can be hurt about him doing whatever he did with jen, but stop thinking that ur opinions is the ultimate and the whole world agrees with them because sadly that is not the case!

Writing it in bold letters doesn't make your argument any less lame. If you're just a fan of somebody's acting you're not THEIR fan. In which case you won't be obsessed with their personal life and waste a huge part of your day defending them for their inexcusable actions. 
There are hundreds of GOOD actors in the world. Many are even better than him. But someone's profession doesn't define them. ACTIONS define them. Don't overlook the 'S'. His actions revealed his true nature to most of us. I was sad about their separation. Really sad yes, but I still remember hoping he didn't cheat coz that would mean he's not who I thought he is.. he's not a good person. 
Yeah sadly for some people their lord could have a new "angel" every couple years and still seem like an angel to them.
P.S. Sociopathy is not even a word! A psychology student is supposed to know that. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ajna--Swetha-

cory Goldie
cory
cory

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged
From Jen to Bipasha, what a downgrade he must be really desperate , koi aur nahi mili 

-ajna--Swetha-

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Isn't it obvious that she just wants a marriage & a baby since she's hitting 40 & he wants a BW babe to break into filmy circles?

Ok. Only me then. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-KissMyAss-JaaniDushmanSonalmanan-khaleesi-saraaa.anitarani-ajna--Swetha-

-KissMyAss- Goldie
-KissMyAss-
-KissMyAss-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by corry

From Jen to Bipasha, what a downgrade he must be really desperate , koi aur nahi mili

I disagree Tongue
Jennifer ho ya Bipasha, dono ek hi thali ke chatte batte, both broke someone's home so he didn't downgrade since there is no difference btw both women LOL
cory Goldie
cory
cory

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BitchWhere

I disagree Tongue
Jennifer ho ya Bipasha, dono ek hi thali ke chatte batte, both broke someone's home so he didn't downgrade since there is no difference btw both women LOL

Lookswise i meant, Bipasha is just so manly and unpleasant to look at. Its like a marriage of two men 

-ajna--Swetha-

-KissMyAss- Goldie
-KissMyAss-
-KissMyAss-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BitchWhere

I disagree Tongue

Lookswise i meant, Bipasha is just so manly and unpleasant to look at. Its like a marriage of two men

@bold

That sounds like a homophobic comment LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika-E-Bhais

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niks45

Originally posted by -khaleesi-

Writing it in bold letters doesn't make your argument any less lame. If you're just a fan of somebody's acting you're not THEIR fan. In which case you won't be obsessed with their personal life and waste a huge part of your day defending them for their inexcusableactions.
There are hundreds of GOOD actors in the world. Many are even better than him. But someone's profession doesn't define them. ACTIONS define them. Don't overlook the 'S'. His actions revealed his true nature to most of us. I was sad about their separation. Really sad yes, but I still remember hoping he didn't cheat coz that would mean he's not who I thought he is.. he's not a good person.
Yeah sadly for some people their lord could have a new "angel" every couple years and still seem like an angel to them.
P.S. Sociopathy is not even a word! A psychology student is supposed to know that.

Sociopathy is a word! Stop being condescending to only be proven wrong! And like I said one bad action doesn't define a person! I can name loads of good actions in his personal life which hAve not maybe grabbed headlines! And I am not sorry to wish well for a marriage! I don't like to curse people just because they are marrying! So yeh sue me! I was upset too when initially I found out that there is a chance of him cheating, however sue me for getting over it, and hoping that this time round it works out, I can only hope for the best, I am not gonna hope for the worst, I don't like to celebrate people's failures in their personal lives! Many celebs cheat and do tonnes of shit but that doesn't mean they are some sort of devil everyone has good in them, people like salman also have good in them in spite of so many controversies, I also like Sanjay dutt for his acting and soft spoken nature! So sue me!

Well my auto-correct didn't think so. I just know that his behavior matches the symptoms. LOL
I told you not to overlook the 'S'. One bad action doesn't. Many bad actions do. I don't wish the marriage to be doomed it would obviously last for ages... after all its an open marriage. 

Okay.. I got it. You have a type. You like the bad guys. Just stop judging people who naturally, don't like them. Stop with this haters-are-butt-hurt-Jen-fans crap. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top