Bipasha & KSG grand reception called off! - Page 23

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

You are no one to tell me what to do or not to do? get it?πŸ˜† my life, my ID, free forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜† again why u think everyone should think like the way you do, or listen to you for advice as to what one should write or not write is beyond me! If u did not care then u should not have quoted me in the first place, and condescended me so much! You started with the condescending and the quoting! Not me! And I am sorry but everything you write just shows me hurt and non-objectivity, one can sell a good motorbike for good money, it is not about having use or no use! But you want to call him a sociopath and me a fanatic go ahead, I do not have a high opinion of you either, and nor do I think Jen is some angel that she is projected to be!πŸ˜ƒLets be adults and agree to disagree and move on! 

Its you who started telling me what to do. Who ru? My mother? Stop calling me out for smth you did yourself. You began to give unwarranted advises. I gave you some right back. 
You're acting like he could really use a few grand. πŸ˜† Well maybe he needed em since he lost  so much in alimony and may continue to..
And thank you very much for giving me the green light on holding a different opinion than you πŸ˜†

I didn't quote you first, jbtw and IDT she's an angel. She's just a human. But at least she's a good one. 
You don't think so, again for the last time, be my guest.

Originally posted by -khaleesi-

Its you who started telling me what to do. Who ru? My mother? Stop calling me out for smth you did yourself. You began to give unwarranted advises. I gave you some right back. 
You're acting like he could really use a few grand. πŸ˜† Well maybe he needed em since he lost  so much in alimony and may continue to..
And thank you very much for giving me the green light on holding a different opinion than you πŸ˜†

I didn't quote you first, jbtw and IDT she's an angel. She's just a human. But at least she's a good one. 
You don't think so, again for the last time, be my guest.

technicality πŸ˜† it was u who started talking to me, u did not do it through quoting maybe, do not remember, when did I tell u what to do first? like i said it was u started the whole ordeal in the first place, u want to believe that KSG is inhumane and Jennifer is human, good for u, ur whole alimony reply was bogus and not on topic actually, you r just desperate to prove your point, I never said you cannot have your opinion, it was u who jumped at me, not the other way around πŸ˜† LMAO u were the one who kept on condescending me with the amazing logic of yours, not me, so seriously, this is a classic case of uulta chor kotwaal ko daante...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by nikki1aaa - 7 years ago

technicality πŸ˜† it was u who started talking to me, u did not do it through quoting maybe, do not remember, when did I tell u what to do first? like i said it was u started the whole ordeal in the first place, u want to believe that KSG is inhumane and Jennifer is human, good for u, ur whole alimony reply was bogus and not on topic actually, you r just desperate to prove your point, I never said you cannot have your opinion, it was u who jumped at me, not the other way around πŸ˜† LMAO u were the one who kept on condescending me with the amazing logic of yours, not me, so seriously, this is a classic case of uulta chor kotwaal ko daante...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Your hypocrisy is not even funny anymore. You conveniently forget what you're doing and blame me for the same. 
I've already told you why I started this conversation and god have I been regretting that ever since!! 
P.S. Your font size and bold letter are showing your own desperation tbh. How is the point I made about his alimony off topic? πŸ˜†

Your hypocrisy is not even funny anymore. You conveniently forget what you're doing and blame me for the same. 
I've already told you why I started this conversation and god have I been regretting that ever since!! 
P.S. Your font size and bold letter are showing your own desperation tbh. How is the point I made about his alimony off topic? πŸ˜†

I was talking about charity and u brought in alimony, completely unrelated, and please u r not a delight to talk to either, and as for desperation, yes I am desperate for people to actually read stuff and understand stuff before they react!  I do feel the need to write in big font with people like you! Anyway I am gonna go to sleep now, good night
Edited by nikki1aaa - 7 years ago

I was talking about charity and u brought in alimony, completely unrelated, and please u r not a delight to talk to either, and as for desperation, yes I am desperate for people to actually read stuff and understand stuff before they react!  I do feel the need to write in big font with people like you! Anyway I am gonna go to sleep now, good night

Start practicing what you preach little girl. If you had been reading before replying, this conversation wouldn't have stretched for a zillion pages. 

Good night to you too! It wasn't really nice talking to you. πŸ˜†

Start practicing what you preach little girl. If you had been reading before replying, this conversation wouldn't have stretched for a zillion pages.

Good night to you too! It wasn't really nice talking to you.

<font size="3">I have been clearly reading what you have written!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†If it wasn't nice talking to me please do not refer to me in any of your posts in the future, because I am not sorry to quote someone who is trying to be condescending to me! Regards!</font>
Edited by nkapea - 7 years ago
@khaleesi i agree KSG may be a psyco path... 1.Regularly breaks or flouts the law 2.Constantly lies and deceives others 3.Is impulsive and doesn't plan ahead 4.Can be prone to fighting and aggressiveness 5.Has little regard for the safety of others 6.Irresponsible, can't meet financial obligations 7.Doesn't feel remorse or guilt ksg has 3-4 traits from the above points after reading the boss post..KSG seems like the villain from i saw the devil... GET WELL SOON DEAR
Noted Nikki. πŸ˜† I've already made my regret quite apparent πŸ˜›
@beingdumb. IDT he's a psychopath. He cooold however, be a common sociopath if he hasn't been able to foster any long term relationships, felt any remorse or shame after wrongful actions and learn anything whatsoever from past experience, among other things. 
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team