Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bipasha & KSG grand reception called off! (Page 22)

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

it was in response to her calling KSG gobar, not because jen is KSG's ex, she called me a gobar fan and i called her a witch fan, and i do not regret it, maybe i could have taken the high road, but too tired of doing that, stop calling other actors names if u r so concerned about ur goddess!
Your logic makes no sense at all. You say you're a jen fan but then call her a witch/piglet and claim that you're only saying that because her fans annoy you. If i have a problem with ksg's fans i am not gonna insult him, so your 'logic' is completely idiotic. ALSO lol if this was the other way around and ksg fans were being rude about jen, you wouldn't call ksg 'gober' just cos you were annoyed at his fans. So yeah stop with your double standards and stop pretending you're a jen fan when you're clearly not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srija_surbhiSonalmanan-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover's wedding gifts are as quirky and goofy as their wedding invites!
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bipasha-basu-and-karan-singh-grovers-wedding-gifts-are-as-quirky-and-goofy-as-their-wedding-invites/

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
* New Article *
Karan Singh Grover's ex wife Jennifer Winget on their marriage: I don't regret a single day, but S**T happens!
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/karan-singh-grovers-ex-wife-jennifer-winget-on-their-marriage-i-dont-regret-a-single-day-but-st-happens/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ajna-

Carpe_diem IF-Dazzler
Carpe_diem
Carpe_diem

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Oh god! So many articles! The D day is approaching..I wonder if either of them is experiencing cold feetWink

-Swetha-

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niks45

I am not a Jen fan! And at least I have more logic than her fans! I don't know when I claimed I was her fan, long time back I liked her only because I liked her with KSG, nothing else, otherwise her acting in Saraswatichandra was nothing short of torture! And as for being a glass half full kind of person, u guys can think that he is hated by all now since he has dumped Jen, doesn't exactly make it the truth! Keep at your wonderful logic! And no I don't use the term subjects and topics interchangeably! Personality is a subject of psychology and personality the subject has many "topics" good enough for u Jen fans!?

&@shootingstarx u can have ur opinion, I never said u were a Jen fan, if u want to believe ur opinion as a fact u r also welcome to do so , I can open my mind to how oh so horrible he is if I actually see genuine people with no agenda bashing him, instead all I see is majority of Jen fans going crazy bashing him, excuse me if that doesn't prove a point in my eyes!
yu yourself liked jenni wen he was with ksg but then accuse others wen atleast loved them equally as kajen not like yu ki patni hai so lets like her n wat logic r yu talking about LOL bcoz yu r still bringing her acting here wen its not needed as topic isn't about who is a gud actor Embarrassed n yes ksg will be bashed bcoz liar doesn't have the guts to say he cheats in his marriages instead everytime tries to potray galti ho gayi kitni galti karta hai wo wen he isn't sure about love y he marries n destroys life of his ex wives n if yu can bash jenni n bring her acting n wat not in a topic which isn't about her y can't people bash ksg wen topic is about him Embarrassed n in your eyes nothing proves a point except jenni n her fans r bad or all the world who conspire against ksg r butt hurt fans 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-khaleesi--ajna--Swetha-

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I think reception is from groom side. 
After 2 marriages and divorces, grover is almost Lukha 

But there nothing wrong in asking money from bips. He has trapped her in jaal of darkness just for money, based of this marriage is money. 

But again according to him telly actors are low standard compare to him. Aur bolly actors won't give him much bhav. Better 2 cancel it.

-Swetha-

CintaSejati Senior Member
CintaSejati
CintaSejati

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover's wedding gifts are as quirky and goofy as their wedding invites!
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bipasha-basu-and-karan-singh-grovers-wedding-gifts-are-as-quirky-and-goofy-as-their-wedding-invites/

According to this article... "The ceremony of their wedding will begin with mehendi and sangeet at a Juhu Club on April 29 followed by main wedding on April 30. As per reports the Alone actress is taking care of every details of the wedding prep with the help of her parents and she wants the D-day to be the most beautiful and memorable day of her and Karan's life like every other bride. Aww..So cute!"

Seems it is only mehendi, sangeet and main wedding means the reception is called off. Reception is usually from the groom side here the monkey groom has gone kaputLOL no money to have reception and ksg is nobody for big Bollywood Celebrities to attend ksg's monkey partyLOL 

-Swetha-

cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged
are they really going for a monkey themed wedding? W*F LOL

-Swetha-

Go to top