Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bipasha & KSG grand reception called off! (Page 21)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Nikki tum abhi yahi ho? Aur humein laga ki tum so ja rahi ho...lekin tune to palti mar di.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by karan-007

Its so weird that based on some tweets or some comments kuch log iss conclusion pe a jate hi ki its only jenni fans oops I mean butt hurt jenni fans ya butt hurt ka jen fans only abuse ksg varna ksg fans never utter a word against jenni n if they do that bcoz in response to someone aise log should go on fb n see how everyday jenni gets bashed even Shebhan gets bashed with such ghatiya gallis n weird is girls use languages n I seriously don't understand some people who just bring jenni name in every topic instead of accepting yes ksg cheated even on twitter jenni was bashed by some kabhi fans that too for everything 

And also Karan how dare me and you get along AngryLOL

Jenny ugly hai, average looking, gandi aurat us ne bahut si harami wale haraketein ki hai stupid Jenny Winget Angry she's just a butt hurthttp://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gif hater of her ex husband who is using her fans to bash himClown

And main akeli wali former "Ohanna aka Shilpa Anand" fan jo sirf butthurthttp://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gif aur jhooti, makadi aurat hai jo koi kaam hai nahin sivay KSG ko bash karne mein.

Bechara Sehban...itna acha dost hai Jenny ka lekin kuch logon ko sirf yeh padi hai ki yeh bhi ek butthurt http://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gifjealous wala JW fanboy haiCry

I think Nikki is secretly fantasing her and KSG Embarrassed http://i.imgur.com/9Uf9J9d.giftabhi toh itna zyada pyaar jata ti hai uss par...aap ka khyal haiWinkTongue

seriously ever thought ki hum dost banange LOL par thank yu to ksg n m too butt hurt ka jen fan na Wink n acc to some shippers were never his fan wo ka koi aur tha n ohana se yaad aya wo bach gayi remember that shooting shooting khelenge interview of kash I bet ksg ne wo mazak mein nahi kaha tha he wanted to have ohana as his gf par ohana ne bhav nahi dia varna wo pura ready tha LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786-Swetha-

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I think Gober did send invites to his so-called phrraaands but they ditched himLOL

They be like, "Kal ki hi toh baat hai jab iski shaadi mein Rs 2000 ka shagun deke aaye the. Aaj phir invitation aa gaya? Khel bana liya hai is bande ne toh"LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglColdplaying-khaleesi-saraaa.ruky786-Swetha-

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikkaa

Originally posted by -khaleesi-

The entire world just saw his true colors except for a blind few. One wrong decision or action doesn't define a person.. but if there's a pattern in their behavior, it reveals their true nature. Just like yet another extramarital affair and whatever's happened since revealed his..

The last time I checked Google didn't provide a personality assessment. I really wish it did! Sleepy

entire world??LOL ok dude, fine u win i lose, stay happy, and also as a person who has extensively studied personality as a subject there is no such thing as being classified as "Shit" maybe jen fans can add another category 

Wasn't he trending on Twitter 'cause people were mocking him left, right and center? But duh! The entire world doesn't even know he exists. LOL
When did I ever say he could be "classified" as shit? But he is a shitty person with a shitty personality and its really hard to buy the shit you just tried to sell. 
if you had studied Personality extensively (which btw is not even a subject ROFL Psychology is) you would have figured him out already.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

ScreamForMe IF-Sizzlerz
ScreamForMe
ScreamForMe

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by karan-007

Its so weird that based on some tweets or some comments kuch log iss conclusion pe a jate hi ki its only jenni fans oops I mean butt hurt jenni fans ya butt hurt ka jen fans only abuse ksg varna ksg fans never utter a word against jenni n if they do that bcoz in response to someone aise log should go on fb n see how everyday jenni gets bashed even Shebhan gets bashed with such ghatiya gallis n weird is girls use languages n I seriously don't understand some people who just bring jenni name in every topic instead of accepting yes ksg cheated even on twitter jenni was bashed by some kabhi fans that too for everything

And also Karan how dare me and you get along AngryLOL

Jenny ugly hai, average looking, gandi aurat us ne bahut si harami wale haraketein ki hai stupid Jenny Winget Angry she's just a butt hurthttp://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gif hater of her ex husband who is using her fans to bash himClown

And main akeli wali former "Ohanna aka Shilpa Anand" fan jo sirf butthurthttp://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gif aur jhooti, makadi aurat hai jo koi kaam hai nahin sivay KSG ko bash karne mein.

Bechara Sehban...itna acha dost hai Jenny ka lekin kuch logon ko sirf yeh padi hai ki yeh bhi ek butthurt http://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gifjealous wala JW fanboy haiCry

I think Nikki is secretly fantasing her and KSG Embarrassed http://i.imgur.com/9Uf9J9d.giftabhi toh itna zyada pyaar jata ti hai uss par...aap ka khyal haiWinkTongue

Stop it Ruky my stomach is hurting right now from laughter ROFL ROFL ROFL

-ajna--Swetha-

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Threads on KSG are so much fun. Free entertainment. 
OT yeh khud bhi kharcha karega in the hope that its third time lucky. Or all planned by Bipasha Approve. I hope the marriage is successful so he can spare the other girls around him.  

Edited by K.Ahm - 27 April 2016 at 4:26pm

shivani_agl-Swetha-

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

all his exes confirmed where?? regardless i have already given my explanation, I have said that I am not defending  his personal life but the false and ridiculous bashing makes me defend, calling KSG a dog or Gober, or calling bipasha an aunty or questioning her means of earning money, or saying other abusive shit is totally uncalled for, especially by jen fans, who herself is no goddess, and I am gonna definitely defend KSG's acting over Jen's, there is no question about it in my mind, in my personal opinion i find him a much better actor, and i am sorry if i have the nerve to point out simple facts such as no reception invites have been given! It is ridiculous how people expect people to suddenly turn into jen fans or hate KSG just based on personal life, if KSG murders or rapes and then i defend him, then judge, as of now he is doing everything by law and he is too good of an actor according to me hence I will not stop liking him!

lol you can google it. please don't tell me that you actually think ksg didn't cheat on his wives? Shocked 
when JDJ was airing, his affair with nicole was no secret. he dated nicole as soon as he divorced shraddha which was just awful because she was so hurt from the separation. (there is an interview where she talks about it..you can google that yourself too LOL

his divorce with jenny happened during 'alone'. as soon as they divorced, ksg was shamelessly posting his personal moments with bips. he didn't even give himself or jenny time to recover from a four year marriage that had just ended.

umm, the posts you've made on this topic suggest that you are supporting ksg the person not the actor Ermm 

can you please stop accusing everyone of being jenny fans Wacko some of us actually believe that he has very low moral standards and that every woman deserves better. also abusing jenny doesn't make ksg look any better. you aren't proving that ksg is a good person so those arguments against jenny are useless. 

this topic is not even about jenny LOL it's about ksg. you are the only one making it about her. why can't you defend ksg without involving jenny?  
I never said he was breaking the law either...doesn't mean everything he is doing is morally correct. 

clearly, we hold very different moral standards for our favorites. so I guess I cannot change your opinion on that. 
but you should really be more open minded about this. people here are not hating him for no reason.

and yeah, like I said, your posts do not indicate that you are defending ksg the actor. 
no one here is accusing ksg of not being a good actor, they are accusing him of being unfaithful. yet you are responding so defensively even though you said you don't care about his personal life?? first decide what or who you are defending LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglSonalmanan-khaleesi--ajna--Swetha-

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niks45

Originally posted by -khaleesi-

Wasn't he trending on Twitter 'cause people were mocking him left, right and center? But duh! The entire world doesn't even know he exists.LOL
When did I ever say he could be "classified" as shit? But he is a shitty person with a shitty personality and its really hard to buy the shit you just tried to sell.
if you had studied Personality extensively (which btw is not even a subjectROFLPsychology is) you would have figured him out already.

I am a psychology student! Psychology is a study course and personality is a subject within it! So seriously the joke is on u condescending Jen fan! As for KSG trending, he is famous, people made jokes, most were in fun, not everyone hates him like u guys do! Trending on Twitter doesn't mean the whole world hates u! Lmao! Salman/SRK/the president of India have trended negatively many times, most of the jokes were on bhoot movies, that is far from hating someone, it is called fooling around, it isn't abuse

Do you often use the words subject and topic interchangeably? 

He's famous for his life now, not his work. He is the butt of every marriage joke. But pardon me! I totally forgot everybody loves him noow. They are just lovingly teasing him. Day Dreaming  You must be quite a glass half full kinda girl. Never mind.. whatever floats your boat. Just stop assuming shiz. Stop categorizing people into his fans and his exes'/costars' fans. People could be neither and still see him for who he really is. i.e a dirt bag.

-ajna--Swetha-

Go to top