Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bipasha & KSG grand reception called off! (Page 20)

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Its so weird that based on some tweets or some comments kuch log iss conclusion pe a jate hi ki its only jenni fans oops I mean butt hurt jenni fans ya butt hurt ka jen fans only abuse ksg varna ksg fans never utter a word against jenni n if they do that bcoz in response to someone aise log should go on fb n see how everyday jenni gets bashed even Shebhan gets bashed with such ghatiya gallis n weird is girls use languages n I seriously don't understand some people who just bring jenni name in every topic instead of accepting yes ksg cheated even on twitter jenni was bashed by some kabhi fans that too for everything 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_agl-Swetha-

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
N yup before I go mujhe plz koi inform karna for ksg marriage thread after all itne saal usse support kiya hai ab bajaunga after all without barati thread ka kya maza n m a butthurt fan na EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karan-007

Its so weird that based on some tweets or some comments kuch log iss conclusion pe a jate hi ki its only jenni fans oops I mean butt hurt jenni fans ya butt hurt ka jen fans only abuse ksg varna ksg fans never utter a word against jenni n if they do that bcoz in response to someone aise log should go on fb n see how everyday jenni gets bashed even Shebhan gets bashed with such ghatiya gallis n weird is girls use languages n I seriously don't understand some people who just bring jenni name in every topic instead of accepting yes ksg cheated even on twitter jenni was bashed by some kabhi fans that too for everything 

And also Karan how dare me and you get along AngryLOL

Jenny ugly hai, average looking, gandi aurat us ne bahut si harami wale haraketein ki hai stupid Jenny Winget Angry she's just a butt hurthttp://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gif hater of her ex husband who is using her fans to bash himClown

And main akeli wali former "Ohanna aka Shilpa Anand" fan jo sirf butthurthttp://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gif aur jhooti, makadi aurat hai jo koi kaam hai nahin sivay KSG ko bash karne mein.

Bechara Sehban...itna acha dost hai Jenny ka lekin kuch logon ko sirf yeh padi hai ki yeh bhi ek butthurt http://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gifjealous wala JW fanboy haiCry

I think Nikki is secretly fantasing her and KSG Embarrassed http://i.imgur.com/9Uf9J9d.giftabhi toh itna zyada pyaar jata ti hai uss par...aap ka khyal haiWinkTongue

ScreamForMe-Swetha-

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikkaa

Originally posted by -khaleesi-

blaming people for calling spade a spade? last I remember he was grover not gobbar, spade a spade my ass! You guys can have your opinion, I can have mine, simple!

He is a shitty person. Calling him shitty is calling a spade a spade. LOL

And what are you getting all worked up for.. people are name calling HIM, not you. 

that is ur opinion, it is not a fact, just like how I can call jennifer a witch in reply, but then again that will be my opinion, not a fact, fact is something that is undeniable, type karan singh grover in google it will come as "actor" not "gobbar"  

The entire world just saw his true colors except for a blind few. One wrong decision or action doesn't define a person.. but if there's a pattern in their behavior, it reveals their true nature. Just like yet another extramarital affair and whatever's happened since revealed his..

The last time I checked Google didn't provide a personality assessment. I really wish it did! Sleepy

shivani_agl-Swetha-

cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DeliciousDevil.

Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Originally posted by nikki1aaa

it was in response to her calling KSG gobar, not because jen is KSG's ex, she called me a gobar fan and i called her a witch fan, and i do not regret it, maybe i could have taken the high road, but too tired of doing that, stop calling other actors names if u r so concerned about ur goddess!

That's not true! You call his ex with every ridiculous name. You are doing it from the beginning, right at the moment they split. It will be never ending for you girl. 

LOL ok sure, show me where I started it??LOLLOL all her fans are calling him gobar, and once i decided to give it back and i am the bad person? nice! Prove I am lying?Tongue show me, how do u know i am lying? i can clearly prove that the witch comment was after the gobbar comment, can show it to u if u want? while u r at it show me when and where have i ever abused shraddha? seriously u guys have an agenda i get it, but at least get ur facts right!

Well I m not free like you. I don't have time to dig out old posts. I believe more than one eyes saw the name calling you had for his exes. Let few mouths open it. Seems, you are too free why not you do extra work to dig out the old threads. I will appreciate ur effort Embarrassed

If you know we have agenda, than y the hell you end up falling again & again. You are way too naive that you can't see it happening . don't play victim LOL

name calling i had for his exes? dude please stop embarrassing urself, i have never said a word against shraddha, and as for jenny, i have only spoken up when her fans have called KSG names, don't tell me I am lying without providing any back up for your false claims! Regards!

You are definitely lying. I need no proof for that 

P.S. please cut down ur font size. They are eating my space. We r not blind . we can read. LOLLOL

YOU are LYING, and I have proof for that! I can show u who started abusing first, and how I replied to the abuse nothing else, and no offence but it does seem like u guys are blind that is why u accuse people of untrue shit!

You can show them to mods LOL

For you its a never ending saga. I'm tired. Need to sleep. Good night. And carry on with ur profitable activity LOL

Good Night DeliciousDevil, here is a word of advice want to hate me go ahead, want to hate grover go ahead but don't call someone a liar without any backup! CYA
[/QUOTE]
but you are a liar..you always say bye, i am going..but you never goLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScreamForMeruky786-Swetha-

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

on IF Bollywood topics related to KSG, majority of the bashers are jenny fans/ex-kajen fans who bash KSG, and only one KSG fan aka me tends to respond, and that is a fact, i can't speak for other websites, and also i do not see shippers or couples fans as fans of kSG for obvious reasonsSmile so i don't see ur point, have a good night 
haan haan sab tumhare under registration karate hai na IF pe ki wo kiske fan hai Embarrassed n have yu ever realized y he gets bashed mazak gurmeet ka bhi banta hai but kabhi personal life pe nahi bana n yup yu can't see shippers as fan of ksg as uske dill chaheye to understand y a shipper says bad things kyun koi apne fav pe AT banate hai aur usse bandh karte hai n most have becone anti bcoz he is a liar har baar bas lie bola jenni ne bhi bola par usne hamesha lie ki pehle shradha ke saath galat kiya par phir bhi he got a second chance n phir bhi galat kiya atleast jenni loved him par usne jab pyaar kiya hi nahi phir shaddi kyun ki n yu can never understand anyone point of view so leave it for yu your pov matters bas n gud night bola phir ab wapis na ajana EmbarrassedLOL

shivani_agl-Swetha-

cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

that was just to lighten the atmosphere..no hard feelings :)

ruky786-Swetha-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Originally posted by ruky786

I think Nikki is secretly fantasing her and KSG Embarrassed  ka khyal haiWinkTongue

I think u secretly fantasise about him thats why u get so angry with marriage new, Good NightBig smile

Mujhe kahan gussa aata hai Big smile tumhein toh bahut gussa aata hai tabhi toh tum hamesha BIG FONTS mein baat karti ho.

Shukar hai goodnight bhol diya aab jao aur dhed sara KSG ke sapne dekho Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top