Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bipasha & KSG grand reception called off! (Page 19)

DeliciousDevil. IF-Dazzler
DeliciousDevil.
DeliciousDevil.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

Originally posted by DeliciousDevil.

it was in response to her calling KSG gobar, not because jen is KSG's ex, she called me a gobar fan and i called her a witch fan, and i do not regret it, maybe i could have taken the high road, but too tired of doing that, stop calling other actors names if u r so concerned about ur goddess!

That's not true! You call his ex with every ridiculous name. You are doing it from the beginning, right at the moment they split. It will be never ending for you girl. 

LOL ok sure, show me where I started it??LOLLOL all her fans are calling him gobar, and once i decided to give it back and i am the bad person? nice! Prove I am lying?Tongue show me, how do u know i am lying? i can clearly prove that the witch comment was after the gobbar comment, can show it to u if u want? while u r at it show me when and where have i ever abused shraddha? seriously u guys have an agenda i get it, but at least get ur facts right!
[/QUOTE]

Well I m not free like you. I don't have time to dig out old posts. I believe more than one eyes saw the name calling you had for his exes. Let few mouths open it. Seems, you are too free why not you do extra work to dig out the old threads. I will appreciate ur effort Embarrassed

If you know we have agenda, than y the hell you end up falling again & again. You are way too naive that you can't see it happening . don't play victim LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786-Swetha-

DeliciousDevil.
DeliciousDevil.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@nikkaa - LOL

I think you are embarrassing yourself more by coming with MID LOLLOL NKapoor you can make anyone laugh ROFL your post limit might finished that's y you we desperate for MID LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeChavanniScreamForMeruky786-Swetha-

DeliciousDevil.
DeliciousDevil.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikkaa

it was in response to her calling KSG gobar, not because jen is KSG's ex, she called me a gobar fan and i called her a witch fan, and i do not regret it, maybe i could have taken the high road, but too tired of doing that, stop calling other actors names if u r so concerned about ur goddess!

That's not true! You call his ex with every ridiculous name. You are doing it from the beginning, right at the moment they split. It will be never ending for you girl. 

LOL ok sure, show me where I started it??LOLLOL all her fans are calling him gobar, and once i decided to give it back and i am the bad person? nice! Prove I am lying?Tongue show me, how do u know i am lying? i can clearly prove that the witch comment was after the gobbar comment, can show it to u if u want? while u r at it show me when and where have i ever abused shraddha? seriously u guys have an agenda i get it, but at least get ur facts right!

Well I m not free like you. I don't have time to dig out old posts. I believe more than one eyes saw the name calling you had for his exes. Let few mouths open it. Seems, you are too free why not you do extra work to dig out the old threads. I will appreciate ur effort Embarrassed

If you know we have agenda, than y the hell you end up falling again & again. You are way too naive that you can't see it happening . don't play victim LOL

name calling i had for his exes? dude please stop embarrassing urself, i have never said a word against shraddha, and as for jenny, i have only spoken up when her fans have called KSG names, don't tell me I am lying without providing any back up for your false claims! Regards!
[/QUOTE]

You are definitely lying. I need no proof for that 

P.S. please cut down ur font size. They are eating my space. We r not blind . we can read. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

DeliciousDevil.
DeliciousDevil.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged

@nikkaa - LOL

I think you are embarrassing yourself more by coming with MID LOLLOL NKapoor you can make anyone laugh ROFL your post limit might finished that's y you we desperate for MID LOL

yes it is a MID, big whoop, at least i am not accusing people of things they haven't doneConfused

Wow you should be given a medal LOL 

-Swetha-

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged

KSG must have done SOMETHING good in his life to get a fangirl like you Nikki. You don't ever quit, do you? Stern Smile You're the only person defending him, blaming people for just calling a spade a spade and making useless arguments. We're all just saying it like it is.. He has cheated on all his partners.  He is a womanizer. He is a habitual liar. He totally seems like a sociopath.

He's never been in a long term relationship. After every couple years.. he even changes friends along with his girlfriends. He is just a charming people pleaser.. he's apparently nice but he isn't a good person. You say he's a "phenomenal" actor. I bet he is.. just in real life though. Dead

I don't see any conscience in him. And the only consistency in his life is the endless string of breakups and relationships in what must be the shortest span of time in the world. Anybody who's been following his interviews and shows for a decade now can see through his bullshit.. when will you? Wacko

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglSonalmananLeadNitratebones88ruky786-Swetha-

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -khaleesi-

KSG must have done SOMETHING good in his life to get a fangirl like you Nikki. You don't ever quit, do you? Stern Smile You're the only person defending him, blaming people for just calling a spade a spade and making useless arguments. We're all just saying it like it is.. He has cheated on all his partners.  He is a womanizer. He is a habitual liar. He totally seems like a sociopath.

He's never been in a long term relationship. After every couple years.. he even changes friends along with his girlfriends. He is just a charming people pleaser.. he's apparently nice but he isn't a good person. You say he's a "phenomenal" actor. I bet he is.. just in real life though. Dead

I don't see any conscience in him. And the only consistency in his life is the endless string of breakups and relationships in what must be the shortest span of time in the world. Anybody who's been following his interviews and shows for a decade now can see through his bullshit.. when will you? Wacko

blaming people for calling spade a spade? last I remember he was grover not gobbar, spade a spade my ass! You guys can have your opinion, I can have mine, simple!

He is a shitty person. Calling him shitty is calling a spade and spade. LOL

And what are you getting all worked up for.. people are name calling HIM, not you. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglruky786-Swetha-

DeliciousDevil.
DeliciousDevil.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged

name calling i had for his exes? dude please stop embarrassing urself, i have never said a word against shraddha, and as for jenny, i have only spoken up when her fans have called KSG names, don't tell me I am lying without providing any back up for your false claims! Regards!

You are definitely lying. I need no proof for that 

P.S. please cut down ur font size. They are eating my space. We r not blind . we can read. LOLLOL

YOU are LYING, and I have proof for that! I can show u who started abusing first, and how I replied to the abuse nothing else, and no offence but it does seem like u guys are blind that is why u accuse people of untrue shit!
[/QUOTE]

You can show them to mods LOL

For you its a never ending saga. I'm tired. Need to sleep. Good night. And carry on with ur profitable activity LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786-Swetha-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged

I need to do my assignment, do me a favour and do not quote me, bye haters

Please do and here you go...http://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/OECXUeD.gifBUTTHURT BUTTHURT BUTTHURTTongue

-Swetha-

Go to top