Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bipasha & KSG grand reception called off! (Page 17)

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Shukar hai waise bhi KSG ki do tooti hui shaadi ko usne bahut jashn manaya tha.

Dekhte hai iss shaadi mein yeh kya "Gul" khel lataa hai ;)

You want to bet?LOL

How could u have any doubt on our grover? Bipasha ho ya tamasha, his pants wont remain up for long time.

Everything will be fine in hood till 1st anniversary
*Lots of PDA
*Lots of love making
*kissing in front of camaras
*He will declare that bipasha is first and last angel in his life.
*Every day we will get darkness report on Bollywood life.
*Bips will go on sets to give him medicine.

After one year, we will get very hard blinds to guess "A television actor who entered in Bollywood, got maarried with a $15 million chick which was his third marriage, his pet name is monkey.. He got success in a po*n type movie. Recently was caught by his wife in a room with his co star without pant. Wife slapped him, dragged him and locked inside the room.

Edited by Divine-Pearl - 27 April 2016 at 7:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrateruky786-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

I need to do my assignment, do me a favour and do not quote me, bye haters

Quoted LOL

shivani_aglruky786-Swetha-

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psychobaiko

Originally posted by psychobaiko

Totally totally "Phenomenol". Thats precisely why he's doing C-grade eroticas in bollywood..being given the body-builder roles..oh god, which sophisticated person watches these films?I'm sure,even he didn't before he landed up in this horrid space.

I watch these kind of films! My cousin, my sister and I have watched all hate story series, loads of indians watched it, it is a superhit as per media reports, earned around 55 crores, but just because he is no longer jenny's husband the movie now has become C grade? what do u mean what kind of people?? I am that kind of person, go ahead insult me! What was phir se? was it an A grade movie with oh so handsome kohli as the hero?? forget c grade shows, jenny toh doesn't even have much work on tv, she is doing c grade events on life ok, talk about firkin HYPOCRISYLOLLOLLOL
I said which "sophisticated person" man..you were not meant in that category.

Yes I am not sophisticated, only butt hurt jen fans calling bips aunty have all the sophistication in the world! Kudos to your sophistication!LOLLOL Really!LOL i am sorry if i m not sophisticated enough to see jenny's bakwas hamming in shitchandra, so sorryLOL and Jenny as Shilpa in the life ok holi event, again I didn't have the sophistication to watch that amazing event either
yu yourself call jenni witch n now crying y bips is called aunty LOL n woaho a heroine yu claim to hate yu watch her show even events LOL yu r one of those who respects ksg's new girl n disrespects his exes one day yu r gonna even bash bips too Embarrassed

shivani_aglruky786-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:24am | IP Logged

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Nkapoor were yu not busy in completing your assignments EmbarrassedLOL n your problem is simple yu just blame others n try to prove ksg n yu as innocent souls ksg is doing teesri shaddi but yu still bring jenni in that wen its not needed n wen yu r told that yu bring jenni n compare their acting which is again not needed  LOL n yes jenni is not mahan but ksg infront of her is crap atleast she has sharam but ksg ne apni sharam  bech khayi hai ya may be bips ko dedi in exchange of getting big projects in BW LOL n stop making it look like HS3 is something too big kyunki HS series itni badi hoti phir aaj surveen chawla next alia hoti rahi baat ksg ki he was andho mein kana raja in HS3 but that doesn't make him a big BW star jab Ranbir  itni achi acting karne ke naad is called flopper phir ksg kuch bhi nahi infront of him n tumhe meri hinglish se problem hogi sp yu r free not to quote but I know tum se raha nahi jayega without quote EmbarrassedLOL n seriously joke of the day somebody called yu a "naive" LOL

shivani_aglFhatTheWuck.-Swetha-

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by karan-007

Nkapoor were yu not busy in completing your assignments EmbarrassedLOL n your problem is simple yu just blame others n try to prove ksg n yu as innocent souls ksg is doing teesri shaddi but yu still bring jenni in that wen its not needed n wen yu r told that yu bring jenni n compare their acting which is again not needed  LOL n yes jenni is not mahan but ksg infront of her is crap atleast she has sharam but ksg ne apni sharam  bech khayi hai ya may be bips ko dedi in exchange of getting big projects in BW LOL n stop making it look like HS3 is something too big kyunki HS series itni badi hoti phir aaj surveen chawla next alia hoti rahi baat ksg ki he was andho mein kana raja in HS3 but that doesn't make him a big BW star jab Ranbir  itni achi acting karne ke naad is called flopper phir ksg kuch bhi nahi infront of him n tumhe meri hinglish se problem hogi sp yu r free not to quote but I know tum se raha nahi jayega without quote EmbarrassedLOL n seriously joke of the day somebody called yu a "naive" LOL

i didn't understand a single word, all i understood that KSG is not some big bollywood superstar, and I agree with that, I never called him one, but yeh sure make shit up per usualLOL
I understand after all truth is bitter so padh kaise paogi EmbarrassedLOL though still yu quoted m touched CryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_agl-Swetha-

Go to top