Bipasha & KSG grand reception called off! - Page 21

Posted: 7 years ago
^^ 
    Really?? Your vocab is very good๐Ÿ˜” Then I guess I'm mistakenly taking your words to be written in English!Sorry. Which language is this, where this sort of vocab is the typical A-grade "very good" ? 

FYI- Vocab quality doesn't depend on the sort of people you're conversing with,its like something innate..how on earth does that change while speaking to "jen fans" (there again, you used one of your three only words๐Ÿ˜ฒ ) 
Edited by psychobaiko - 7 years ago
Originally posted by psychobaiko

^^ 
    Really?? Your vocab is very good๐Ÿ˜” Then I guess I'm mistakenly taking your words to be written in English!Sorry. Which language is this, where this sort of vocab is the typical A-grade "very good" ? FYI- Vocab quality doesn't depend on the sort of people you're conversing with,its like something innate..how on does that change while speaking to "jen fans" (there again, you used one of your three only words๐Ÿ˜ฒ ) 

๐Ÿ˜† I am dumb happy? jennifer fans and their vocabulary for the win!๐Ÿ˜† I can see your oh so amazing vocabulary skills in your posts, and I am truly jealous ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Edited by nikki1aaa - 7 years ago
sad how low jen fans have to stoop to feel some sort of victory LOL ๐Ÿ˜† yes I am not sophisticated, or have good vocabulary, faking to be pursuing psychology as a degree and moreover licking ass! How wonderful and "sophisticated" of you guys๐Ÿ˜†Edited by nikki1aaa - 7 years ago
Congrats (x3)! In statistics we say that third time repetition of data is final. The third time you learn or do something enhances your knowledge of it for sure. So erm hopefully same goes to him ๐Ÿ˜† Bhagwan Bips so sadhbuddhi de or KSG ko Buddhi. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Originally posted by nikki1aaa

I am sure jennifer won't be giving u an invite to her next marriage either, ur rudeness is increasing with ur increasing frustration it is funny, everyone virtually rolling their eyes at me?? really?? u like to live in a bubble do u? u and ur hater friends/shippers do not count for everyone! And if this is not his AT, this is not ur personal bash KSG cc either, it is a public topic in which anyone can reply! If u have so many issues with opposition, go for a place where there are like-minded people! His personality is not fake according to me, if he doesn't want to disclose everything about his personal life up to him, doesn't make one "fake" and changing your mind doesn't make you fake either! He has admitted many times that his marriages breaking has been his fault also by the way, he admits almost all his faults, I wouldn't call that fake!

I don't go around defending her anywhere. Sigh IDEK what i was thinking when I started this conversation. I just couldn't believe you're still at it but I've been talking in the same old tone since. It is your font size which is giving away the frustration. 

This thread has posts from people who've never been fans of either of them and yet they share my opinion on the matter. Only you are defending him.

Yeah he won't disclose anything but every lill detail of his love life (except for the affairs of course ๐Ÿ˜† ) Why is the oh so priivate person having a not-so-private wedding? He doesn't just change his mind, he changes his entire statements and stances. He has never taken responsibility for his actions or shown any remorse for them. Am I living in a bubble or are you? 

You're in love with him, I see him for who he really is. Just agree to disagree.
Originally posted by -khaleesi-

I don't go around defending her anywhere. Sigh IDEK what i was thinking when I started this conversation. I just couldn't believe you're still at it but I've been talking in the same old tone since. It is your font size which is giving away the frustration. 

This thread has posts from people who've never been fans of either of them and yet they share my opinion on the matter. Only you are defending him.

Yeah he won't disclose anything but every lill detail of his love life (except for the affairs of course ๐Ÿ˜† ) Why is the oh so priivate person having a not-so-private wedding? He doesn't just change his mind, he changes his entire statements and stances. He has never taken responsibility for his actions or shown any remorse for them. Am I living in a bubble or are you? 

You're in love with him, I see him for who he really is. Just agree to disagree.

you see him for what he really is?? which is a sociopath?? ๐Ÿ˜† LMAO! and mind u i can show u many statements of his with remorse and regret regarding his breakup with shraddha, and the wedding is actually quite private, not as private as the one he had with jen i guess, but much more private than what most indians have, I can also say that I see jen for what she is and u have a wrong image of jen because of the "love" I don't understand ur need to be so condescending u could have maybe parted ways with lets agree to disagree, but not u had to add u see him for what he really is??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u r not a psychologist yourself, u have not had a single session, or have performed a single test on KSG and u have classified him as a sociopath, see him for what he really is my ass๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nikki1aaa - 7 years ago
I was a fan of his when that shit went down. What are you gonna show me? I've seen it all. 

You keep using the term "Classified" as if I declared him that. However, he does seem like a sociopath to me and I'll stand by that. All I know for a fact though is that he's not a good person.

You are entitled to having any opinion about anybody. One's opinions just shouldn't be uninformed. 
Originally posted by -khaleesi-

I was a fan of his when that shit went down. What are you gonna show me? I've seen it all.

You keep using the term "Classified" as if I declared him that. However, he does seem like a sociopath to me and I'll stand by that. All I know for a fact though is that he's not a good person.

You are entitled to having any opinion about anybody. One's opinions just shouldn't be uninformed.

My opinion is very much informed! I am the one who is the fan I read and watch stuff much more than u guys and neither am I coming from a hurt place like u guys! Another condescending comment by u! I can also say that ur opinion is uninformed u r using two of his mistakes and actually mainly just one to judge his whole personality! And also u very confidently called him a sociopath u never said that there is a chance! Even psychologists don't take such liberties without having a proper assessment session with the said person! U think u know everything and any fan of his is uninformed, try and come off ur high horse a little bit!Edited by nikki1aaa - 7 years ago
This thread still exists? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I really want to know. Aisa kya hai KSG main?๐Ÿ˜• That from girls, his fans to haters, all take interest in him?
Originally posted by nikki1aaa

My opinion is very much informed! I am the one who is the fan I read and watch stuff much more than u guys and neither am I coming from a hurt place like u guys! Another condescending comment by u! I can also say that ur opinion is uninformed u r using two of his mistakes and actually mainly just one to judge his whole personality! And also u very confidently called him a sociopath u never said that there is a chance! Even psychologists don't take such liberties without having a proper assessment session with the said person! U think u know everything and any fan of his is uninformed, try and come off ur high horse a little bit!

I stopped around two years ago and whatever's been in the news since has only reinforced my opinion. Stop forgetting that I followed him for 8 years before that. I am coming from a rational place, while you're coming from a deluded one if you think my judgement of his personality turned on its axis just 'cause he cheated on Jen. I've told you a dozen times that a series of actions tells a lot about a person. Stop harping on the same string.

Do you not know the meaning of "seems"? And didn't I also say he's either that or this marriage is a sham?