Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: psychobaiko

Totally totally "Phenomenol". Thats precisely why he's doing C-grade eroticas in bollywood..being given the body-builder roles..oh god, which sophisticated person watches these films?I'm sure,even he didn't before he landed up in this horrid space.

I watch these kind of films! My cousin, my sister and I have watched all hate story series, loads of indians watched it, it is a superhit as per media reports, earned around 55 crores, but just because he is no longer jenny's husband the movie now has become C grade? what do u mean what kind of people?? I am that kind of person, go ahead insult me! What was phir se? was it an A grade movie with oh so handsome kohli as the hero?? forget c grade movies, jenny toh doesn't even have much work on tv, she is doing c grade events on life ok, talk about firkin HYPOCRISYπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and if one compares work on TV, as per my knowledge of acting, which I do possess KSG's acting as Asad is leaps and bounds ahead of anything jenny has done, all she does is ham and ham and ham! Thats not acting!
Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
mustercourage thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

I watch these kind of films! My cousin, my sister and I have watched all hate story series, loads of indians watched it, it is a superhit as per media reports, earned around 55 crores, but just because he is no longer jenny's husband the movie now has become C grade? what do u mean what kind of people?? I am that kind of person, go ahead insult me! What was phir se? was it an A grade movie with oh so handsome kohli as the hero?? forget c grade shows, jenny toh doesn't even have much work on tv, she is doing c grade events on life ok, talk about firkin HYPOCRISYπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I said which "sophisticated person" man..you were not meant in that category.

Originally posted by: psychobaiko

I said which "sophisticated person" man..you were not meant in that category.

Yes I am not sophisticated, only butt hurt jen fans calling bips aunty have all the sophistication in the world! Kudos to your sophistication!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Really!πŸ˜† i am sorry if i m not sophisticated enough to see jenny's bakwas hamming in shitchandra, so sorryπŸ˜† and Jenny as Shilpa in the life ok holi event, again I didn't have the sophistication to watch that amazing event either
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

He's not bengali
he has habit to adjust. Last time he was christian groom coz his ex wife was christian.

This time bengali coz bips is bengali

Next time may be marathi then madrasi kashmiri afgani etc. 

🀣🀣🀣

Yes I am not sophisticated, only butt hurt jen fans calling bips aunty have all the sophistication in the world! Kudos to your sophistication!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Really!πŸ˜† i am sorry if i m not sophisticated enough to see jenny's bakwas hamming in shitchandra, so sorryπŸ˜† and Jenny as Shilpa in the life ok holi event, again I didn't have the sophistication to watch that amazing event either. Anyway I am not sophisticated enough to have this intelligent convo with u guys, continue being deluded, and continue saying shit to people in order to defend the ham queenπŸ˜† I can see what A grade shows she doesπŸ˜† with such A grade actingπŸ˜†

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why are ksg fans still defending him?? i'm not sure how you can defend him unless you're denying that he ever cheated? πŸ˜• whether with shraddha, nicole, jenny etc? how can anyone deny this when ALL his exes have confirmed that he cheated on them πŸ€”

there is a line that needs to be drawn when we 'worship' our favorite actors. we should not favor them so much that they can do ANYTHING and we accept it? 
where do we draw the line on how far we are willing to accept their mistakes? if your favorite actor rapes/murders someone, are you still going to support them? 

people need to open their eyes and stop being so biased. try and be a little critical. 

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

why are ksg fans still defending him?? i'm not sure how you can defend him unless you're denying that he ever cheated? πŸ˜• whether with shraddha, nicole, jenny etc? how can anyone deny this when ALL his exes have confirmed that he cheated on them πŸ€”

there is a line that needs to be drawn when we 'worship' our favorite actors. we should not favor them so much that they can do ANYTHING and we accept it? 
where do we draw the line on how far we are willing to accept their mistakes? if your favorite actor rapes/murders someone, are you still going to support them? 

people need to open their eyes and stop being so biased. try and be a little critical. 

all his exes confirmed where?? regardless i have already given my explanation, I have said that I am not defending  his personal life but the false and ridiculous bashing makes me defend, calling KSG a dog or Gober, or calling bipasha an aunty or questioning her means of earning money, or saying other abusive shit is totally uncalled for, especially by jen fans, who herself is no goddess, and I am gonna definitely defend KSG's acting over Jen's, there is no question about it in my mind, in my personal opinion i find him a much better actor, and i am sorry if i have the nerve to point out simple facts such as no reception invites have been given! It is ridiculous how people expect people to suddenly turn into jen fans or hate KSG just based on personal life, if KSG murders or rapes and then i defend him, then judge, as of now he is doing everything by law and he is too good of an actor according to me hence I will not stop liking him!

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ruky786

Shukar hai waise bhi KSG ki do tooti hui shaadi ko usne bahut jashn manaya tha.

Dekhte hai iss shaadi mein yeh kya "Gul" khel lataa hai ;)

You want to bet?πŸ˜†

How could u have any doubt on our grover? Bipasha ho ya tamasha, his pants wont remain up for long time.

Everything will be fine in hood till 1st anniversary
*Lots of PDA
*Lots of love making
*kissing in front of camaras
*He will declare that bipasha is first and last angel in his life.
*Every day we will get darkness report on Bollywood life.
*Bips will go on sets to give him medicine.

After one year, we will get very hard blinds to guess "A television actor who entered in Bollywood, got maarried with a $15 million chick which was his third marriage, his pet name is monkey.. He got success in a po*n type movie. Recently was caught by his wife in a room with his co star without pant. Wife slapped him, dragged him and locked inside the room.
Edited by Divine-Pearl - 8 years ago
I need to do my assignment, do me a favour and do not quote me, bye haters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I need to do my assignment, do me a favour and do not quote me, bye haters

Quoted πŸ˜†