Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: karan-007

wahi jo ek jamane mein uske apne the par sayad bips ne kaha ho nayi shaddi nayi shuruwat so naye dost 

Why Bips?  These are all his decisions. It's nothing but His choice.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why would anyone cancel at the last minute after sending out invites ? 

Originally posted by: muskurana

Why would anyone cancel at the last minute after sending out invites ? 

Its hard to decide what to do when you catch him red handed under the table with your bridesmaid ðŸ˜†
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shreyyaaa

Why Bips?  These are all his decisions. It's nothing but His choice.

I agree after all its his decision n sahi bhi hai biwi already doing shaddi ka karcha though I never imagined suddenly that Aarti will become one of his close friends I mean he can invite her but not his old friends ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜† or may be his friends r like koi nahi 4th shaddi pe ajayenge ðŸ˜³

I agree after all its his decision n sahi bhi hai biwi already doing shaddi ka karcha though I never imagined suddenly that Aarti will become one of his close friends I mean he can invite her but not his old friends ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜† or may be his friends r like koi nahi 4th shaddi pe ajayenge ðŸ˜³

With Grover it's a matter of convenience. His friendship also, has never been consistent over the years. If he is with ''x'', then he becomes the part of that circle. In the case of his previous group, dmg was a common factor, but otherwise he's never seen with any particular set of friends.
karan-007 thumbnail

With Grover it's a matter of convenience. His friendship also, has never been consistent over the years. If he is with ''x'', then he becomes the part of that circle. In the case of his previous group, dmg was a common factor, but otherwise he's never seen with any particular set of friends.

exactly its more like new girl phir friends bhi ussi ke dost baaki jaye bhaad mein n funny is now suddenly too much love for aayaz n aarti ðŸ˜† that aarti calls him rotten apple ðŸ˜†

exactly its more like new girl phir friends bhi ussi ke dost baaki jaye bhaad mein n funny is now suddenly too much love for aayaz n aarti ðŸ˜† that aarti calls him rotten apple ðŸ˜†

He would hang around so much with Nicole's choreographer friends, then never looked back. Same thing during shraddha's time, coz they were all common friends. 

@ Bold - Really?  ðŸ˜†  She has chosen the right nickname for him. Suits him  ðŸ˜†
Edited by shreyyaaa - 8 years ago
karan-007 thumbnail

He would hand around so much with Nicole's choreographer friends, then never looked back. Same thing during shraddha's time, coz they were all common friends. 

Really?  ðŸ˜†  She has chosen the right nickname for him. Suits him  ðŸ˜†

even during jenni time he was hanging around with her friends even attending marriages of her friends that I.e sanjeeda's he always does that nothing new like now new besties r deanne n rocky ðŸ˜† n yup after all aarti is getting chance to grab limelight I even heard she is gonna dance on his sangeet but if that happens or may be straight shaddi ðŸ˜†
KaJen_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonam_

Not surprising. Going by Ksg's standard it's quite a grand wedding that Bipasha has planned.

+ 1
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Saving The money for their Production eh? Wise decision 
Save it for the "divorce' I meant "rainy day"
Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 8 years ago