Rangrasiya

India-Forums

   
Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

::SanayaIrani New Show Discussion Thread #22:: (Page 78)

-Zesty- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zesty-
-Zesty-

Joined: 10 August 2013
Posts: 14596

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Originally posted by -Zesty-

And set is same that doesn't mean it has to be for the same PH ...

Let's wait and see kya hai LOL


Just now I remember a old SBS seg .When SI was doing look test for RR in Do Dil EK Jaan set.That show was produced by Nautanki films.SI ran seeing SBS camera.Did wanted to reveal anything reg the show n look.

So there is 1% chance it can be for same PH i.e Full House Media

It doesnt necessarily hve to be for same PH ... but if it is ... then here's the article on their next ... 



Full House Media's new show on Star Plus!

The show which is to be launched by this new production house is currently at a very initial stage

Thursday, April 02, 2015 | 7:05:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 4 Comments | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz

It's raining shows across all channels!  Indian television seems to be in a good space currently with new channels launching, more content being created and hence more space for new players as well.  It looks like there is one more production house entering the Indian TV arena to entertain viewers with a new show.  

A little birdie tells us, "A new production house called Full House Media is coming up with its new show for Star Plus. The production house is owned by Amir Jaffar and Sonali Jaffar. Sonali Jaffar is currently writing for Balaji Telefilms' popular show Ye Hai Mohabbatein. The storyline of the show will revolve around a hospital. The show is currently at a very initial stage."

We tried contacting Sonali Jaffer but she remained unavailable for comments.

Keep reading this space for more updates.  



Edited by -Zesty- - 18 May 2016 at 12:07am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SS88Folla55blue_rose1605DiyaSVIMAL.SMGuineaBillyJean.._Jyoti_.princessunarashonasandyBeingBluntNestleToulouse

Pari-sona Goldie
Pari-sona
Pari-sona

Joined: 02 April 2015
Posts: 1561

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Hope we get some info about the pic today,i guess nobody did mock shoot for guest appereance so its a new one but if it is BHRK PH then as i said earliear i will keep my finger crossed realy hard.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22VIMAL.SMGuineashonasandyBeingBlunt

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Joined: 14 December 2007
Posts: 10845

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Yes, I meant PH of BHRK! Sorry fell asleep , will go back to sleep in a minute!!LOL Anyway, I just read on Twitter that Colors are trying very hard to convince Sanaya to anchor Jhalak and that Monaya are interested in NB also!! Although I think NB would come end of the year only, right?!Confused

Shreya 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blue_rose1605VIMAL.SMBillyJean.shonasandy

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Joined: 05 February 2010
Posts: 24601

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
After reading the article.Also the story line will revolve around hospital.I hope this is the show.SI did mock test.Love to see SI in a doctor role.

I think the dress which SI wore in the shoot is for the show.Simple kurti n leggins.Will perfectly go with doctor character.

SP's two show will end on June. So 10-11 PM slots will be free. Right now SP is airing only one new show promo.If at all SI doing SP show.Then that show can get 10 or 10:30 slot.


Edited by VIMAL.M - 18 May 2016 at 12:14am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

blue_rose1605Guineaspate22DiyaSBillyJean.-Zesty-._Jyoti_.BeingBluntprincessunarashonasandyNestleToulouse

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Joined: 14 December 2007
Posts: 10845

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zesty-

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Originally posted by -Zesty-

And set is same that doesn't mean it has to be for the same PH ...

Let's wait and see kya hai LOL


Just now I remember a old SBS seg .When SI was doing look test for RR in Do Dil EK Jaan set.That show was produced by Nautanki films.SI ran seeing SBS camera.Did wanted to reveal anything reg the show n look.

So there is 1% chance it can be for same PH i.e Full House Media

It doesnt necessarily hve to be for same PH ... but if it is ... then here's the article on their next ... 



Full House Media's new show on Star Plus!

The show which is to be launched by this new production house is currently at a very initial stage

Thursday, April 02, 2015 | 7:05:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 4 Comments | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz

It's raining shows across all channels!  Indian television seems to be in a good space currently with new channels launching, more content being created and hence more space for new players as well.  It looks like there is one more production house entering the Indian TV arena to entertain viewers with a new show.  

A little birdie tells us, "A new production house called Full House Media is coming up with its new show for Star Plus. The production house is owned by Amir Jaffar and Sonali Jaffar. Sonali Jaffar is currently writing for Balaji Telefilms' popular show Ye Hai Mohabbatein. The storyline of the show will revolve around a hospital. The show is currently at a very initial stage."

We tried contacting Sonali Jaffer but she remained unavailable for comments.

Keep reading this space for more updates.  


Wow, a hospital setting?!! Eee!Big smile


Shreya

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

blue_rose1605GuineaBillyJean.-Zesty-VIMAL.SMBeingBluntshonasandy

-Zesty- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zesty-
-Zesty-

Joined: 10 August 2013
Posts: 14596

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

Yes, I meant PH of BHRK! Sorry fell asleep , will go back to sleep in a minute!!LOL Anyway, I just read on Twitter that Colors are trying very hard to convince Sanaya to anchor Jhalak and that Monaya are interested in NB also!! Although I think NB would come end of the year only, right?!Confused

Shreya 

I dont believe all these rumors spread by fans ...and NB isnt happening this year ... Dance plus 2 promos have started, so dance +2 it is for this year ... 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95spate22DiyaSVIMAL.SMGuineaBillyJean.shonasandyBeingBluntprincessunara

blue_rose1605 IF-Rockerz
blue_rose1605
blue_rose1605

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 7925

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

After reading the article.Also the story line will revolve around hospital.I hope this is the show.SI did mock test.Love to see SI in a doctor role.

I think the dress which SI wore in the shoot is for the show.Simple kurti n leggins.Will perfectly go with doctor character.

SP's two show will end on June. So 10-11 PM slots will be free. Right now SP is airing only one new show promo.If at all SI doing SP show.Then that show can get 10 or 10:30 slot.


Hospital..ehmm interesting..love to see sanaya as doctor

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95BillyJean.spate22VIMAL.SMGuineashonasandy

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Joined: 14 December 2007
Posts: 10845

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zesty-

Originally posted by spate22

Yes, I meant PH of BHRK! Sorry fell asleep , will go back to sleep in a minute!!LOL Anyway, I just read on Twitter that Colors are trying very hard to convince Sanaya to anchor Jhalak and that Monaya are interested in NB also!! Although I think NB would come end of the year only, right?!Confused

Shreya 

I dont believe all these rumors spread by fans ...and NB isnt happening this year ... Dance plus 2 promos have started, so dance +2 it is for this year ... 

Yeah,  who knows anymore!! But that hosting gig was mentioned by SBS so... I don't know!! LOL We'll see!!


Shreya

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95-Zesty-BillyJean.VIMAL.SMGuineashonasandyBeingBlunt

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
::SanayaIrani New Show Discussion Thread #23::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: princessunara   Replies: 1181   Views: 153884

princessunara 1181 153884 15 August 2016 at 2:42am by nitrit9s
::SanayaIrani New Show Discussion Thread #21::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Dracarys.   Replies: 1198   Views: 89959

-Dracarys. 1198 89959 26 April 2016 at 12:43am by Simi1711
::SanayaIrani New Show Discussion Thread #20::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Dracarys.   Replies: 1193   Views: 117701

-Dracarys. 1193 117701 10 April 2016 at 5:43am by Folla55
.SanayaIrani. New Show Discussion Thread #12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Dracarys.   Replies: 1205   Views: 86435

-Dracarys. 1205 86435 31 October 2015 at 4:51am by -Dracarys.
Article:Here's Why SanayaIrani's Fans Deserve A Huge Round Of Applause

Author: nidhi2013   Replies: 1   Views: 523

nidhi2013 1 523 26 September 2015 at 4:34am by sadhnasoumya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index