Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

::SanayaIrani New Show Discussion Thread #22:: (Page 44)

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zesty-

"Mr Bhattacharya admitted that he had never heard the name of <font color="#990000">Sanaya Irani,</font> a television actor, who got a big welcome in Egypt during her recent trip."

Mr Bhattacharya should watch desi soaps LOL anyway sweet of faridoon to mention Sanaya in his article , thanks to IPK and RR popularity in Egypt I guess . Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geetababyradsnitrit95-Zesty-BillyJean.

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi1711

Originally posted by zars080

The MoNaya IV just made my day..
How adorable, down to earth, and lovable can a couple be?Heart
These two are perfect relationship goals man!Day Dreaming

Their understanding, care, love for each other is so palpable in all the segments they do together..

I sooo loved it when San reiterated her POV on the current trend on TV and how she would not want to be a Naagin and Mohit's expression at that was too good with that glint of mischief adorning his face.. haha.. and then he said wickedly "ARJUUUN" ROFL

And I totally heart the fact that San too appreciates The Vampire Diaries Embarrassed Which is another favorite show of mine, Nina Dobrev being my fav. international actress.. And San saying how well the show TVD is done is like a cherry on the top for me, as I have mentioned this in previous threads how lovely it would be to see San portraying a character like Nina did as Elena/Katherine

The part that got me :') :') was when San said towards the end while giving message to fans that "U all love me when I'm doing a show and U all love me when I'm not doing a show...just be patient, I will be back soon.." That was like Awww!! Gave me happy tears that the girl knows how much we love her and how much we appreciate her as a person and also as an actor..Embarrassed

She is one such star who doesn't have any obvious nuances of a star like high-end show off, diplomacy, etc. She is genuine, straight forward, a very, very real person, and that is why for us fans, she can never be a star, she's simply the whole sky!!Heart
This IV just made my day!Day Dreaming
What I won't do to see Sanaya playing a role like Elena.Okay so a TVD fan, whom do you prefer more Stelena or Dalena.Plz say Stefan and Elena I love them and no one seriously no one around me like this couple so your a kind of my last hope.

Oh em gee!!
Finally someone who is a Stelena fan like me..
Hugs to you, lovely Hug

I have always shipped stelena. They are epic soulmates <3
I love Elena n Damon's friendship, but never the romantic angle..

TVD used to be sooo amazing though..
Now its butchered after Nina left :'(

Lol good to have more vampire fans here cz i sooo wanna see sanaya as a gorgeous n sexy vampire! She is so beautifully pale n has perfect flawless skin!she is like born to play a vampire in looks Day Dreaming
But i actually am an Originals fan lol..used to love VD once upon a time b4 it got convoluted way too much lol.. i liked it simple...on the other hand i love how twisted Originals is as that is how it is anyway lol.. Klause has issues! LOL And i don't ship any couple in these as they sleep across n criss cross way too much that i would end up heartbroken at that rate! Started shipping Elijah n Hailey n bam she is married to Jackson n he is rolling in the hay with new vampie kid loool... basically if u can't ship noble Elijah then u just can't ship in these shows! I have made my peace withthe no shipping policy !LOL

And lol if either if u r on twitter the san fan called @siredbypaulweasley or sm username is a good friend of mine lol...was reminded of drish when i saw ur conversation LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95Simi1711

._Jyoti_. IF-Sizzlerz
._Jyoti_.
._Jyoti_.

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetababyradsSanayakiDewaninitrit95GuineaBillyJean.princessunara

-Zesty- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zesty-
-Zesty-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Chalo ... everyone who had problem counting the fans who had come to meet  Sanaya in Egypt , their problem must have solved today ... unless the writer of the article was also blind like Sanaya fans 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

geetababyradsPuma18SanayakiDewaninitrit95BillyJean.DiyaSGuineaprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guinea

"Mr Bhattacharya admitted that he had never heard the name of <font color="#990000">Sanaya Irani,</font> a television actor, who got a big welcome in Egypt during her recent trip."

Mr Bhattacharya should watch desi soaps LOL anyway sweet of faridoon to mention Sanaya in his article , thanks to IPK and RR popularity in Egypt I guess . Smile

I really like Faridoon! Sort of my fav bw interviewer (Apart from masand n anupama of course).. he had a great repo with his celeb guests n manages to make interviews seem like a chat btw friends.. very unlike wannabes like the ms malini woman who i can't stand!
Is thr a video documentary or smthn of thus. I would like to see it..

Andwhois Mr. Bhattarcharya? I haven't heard of him LOL

Edited by princessunara - 06 May 2016 at 11:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Puma18geetababyradsnitrit95BillyJean.Guinea

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by zars080

The MoNaya IV just made my day..
How adorable, down to earth, and lovable can a couple be?Heart
These two are perfect relationship goals man!Day Dreaming

Their understanding, care, love for each other is so palpable in all the segments they do together..

I sooo loved it when San reiterated her POV on the current trend on TV and how she would not want to be a Naagin and Mohit's expression at that was too good with that glint of mischief adorning his face.. haha.. and then he said wickedly "ARJUUUN" ROFL

And I totally heart the fact that San too appreciates The Vampire Diaries Embarrassed Which is another favorite show of mine, Nina Dobrev being my fav. international actress.. And San saying how well the show TVD is done is like a cherry on the top for me, as I have mentioned this in previous threads how lovely it would be to see San portraying a character like Nina did as Elena/Katherine

The part that got me :') :') was when San said towards the end while giving message to fans that "U all love me when I'm doing a show and U all love me when I'm not doing a show...just be patient, I will be back soon.." That was like Awww!! Gave me happy tears that the girl knows how much we love her and how much we appreciate her as a person and also as an actor..Embarrassed

She is one such star who doesn't have any obvious nuances of a star like high-end show off, diplomacy, etc. She is genuine, straight forward, a very, very real person, and that is why for us fans, she can never be a star, she's simply the whole sky!!Heart
This IV just made my day!Day Dreaming
What I won't do to see Sanaya playing a role like Elena.Okay so a TVD fan, whom do you prefer more Stelena or Dalena.Plz say Stefan and Elena I love them and no one seriously no one around me like this couple so your a kind of my last hope.

Oh em gee!!
Finally someone who is a Stelena fan like me..
Hugs to you, lovely Hug

I have always shipped stelena. They are epic soulmates <3
I love Elena n Damon's friendship, but never the romantic angle..

TVD used to be sooo amazing though..
Now its butchered after Nina left :'(

Lol good to have more vampire fans here cz i sooo wanna see sanaya as a gorgeous n sexy vampire! She is so beautifully pale n has perfect flawless skin!she is like born to play a vampire in looks Day Dreaming
But i actually am an Originals fan lol..used to love VD once upon a time b4 it got convoluted way too much lol.. i liked it simple...on the other hand i love how twisted Originals is as that is how it is anyway lol.. Klause has issues! LOL And i don't ship any couple in these as they sleep across n criss cross way too much that i would end up heartbroken at that rate! Started shipping Elijah n Hailey n bam she is married to Jackson n he is rolling in the hay with new vampie kid loool... basically if u can't ship noble Elijah then u just can't ship in these shows! I have made my peace withthe no shipping policy !LOL

And lol if either if u r on twitter the san fan called @siredbypaulweasley or sm username is a good friend of mine lol...was reminded of drish when i saw ur conversation LOL

Sunara.. Hug
Your and mine favourites connection has been very very DEEP!Embarrassed
Since GHT to San and now TO as well..Heart

I'm more into TO now than TVD, like I mentioned in my post too that TVD lost its charm with stretching story line and Nina's exit..
Oh, I totally, totally have hots for KLAUSBlushing

No one can sound that sweet sexy amazing when they say "LOVE" .. only he can do that.. 
I'm a shipper of no one any more..
Used to love StelenaDay Dreaming
And then Klaroline..Day Dreaming
But bam!! Disappointments, and disappointments..Angry

But I'm in a better place now LOL
No shipping of pairs, just ship the story! Hehe..

Btw, did u check GHt's latest pics that HT keeps posting on IG and FB? They get freaking adorableee day by day!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95princessunara

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged

I really like Faridoon! Sort of my fav bw interviewer.. he had a great repo with his celeb guests n manages to make interviews seem like a chat btw friends.. very unlike wannabes like the ms malini woman who i can't stand!

Andwhois Mr. Bhattarcharya? I haven't heard of himLOL

The Indian ambassador in egypt Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geetababyradsBillyJean.-Zesty-princessunara

-Zesty- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zesty-
-Zesty-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged

I really like Faridoon! Sort of my fav bw interviewer.. he had a great repo with his celeb guests n manages to make interviews seem like a chat btw friends.. very unlike wannabes like the ms malini woman who i can't stand!

Andwhois Mr. Bhattarcharya? I haven't heard of himLOL

The Indian ambassador in egypt Big smile

WOW!! Him noticing what a welcome San got in Egypt is really something :D

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

geetababyradsSanayakiDewaninitrit95BillyJean.spate22Guineaprincessunara

Go to top