Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

::SanayaIrani New Show Discussion Thread #22:: (Page 43)

Aruna.negi IF-Dazzler
Aruna.negi
Aruna.negi

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Headline: It's raining weddings in tellyland

Tanvi Trivedi | TNN | May 4, 2016, 01.00 AM IST
Sanaya-MohitSanaya-Mohit
It is wedding time in tellyland and sportsWedding bells are ringing for many actors on the small screen. Some have already tied the knot and settled for marital bliss, there are a few more actors who will ring in their wedding in another few months. Read on to find out how actors preferred to keep their weddings or wedding dates a big secret strictly restricted to close friends and family members:

Telly couples who got married:
Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal
The two actors tied the knot after seeing each other for many years in January in Goa amongst family and close friends.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95Simi1711spate22DiyaSGuineaBillyJean.shonasandy

Aruna.negi IF-Dazzler
Aruna.negi
Aruna.negi

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged

#Throwback to #SanayaIrani's #JhalakDikhlaJaa days!! Do you love her dance?
Embedded image
7:15 AM - 5 May 2016
235 RETWEETS324 LIKES

Edited by Aruna.negi - 06 May 2016 at 4:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayakiDewaninitrit95BillyJean.Simi1711spate22Guineashonasandy

DONTBOTHER Senior Member
DONTBOTHER
DONTBOTHER

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi1711

Originally posted by zars080

The MoNaya IV just made my day..
How adorable, down to earth, and lovable can a couple be?Heart
These two are perfect relationship goals man!Day Dreaming

Their understanding, care, love for each other is so palpable in all the segments they do together..

I sooo loved it when San reiterated her POV on the current trend on TV and how she would not want to be a Naagin and Mohit's expression at that was too good with that glint of mischief adorning his face.. haha.. and then he said wickedly "ARJUUUN" ROFL

And I totally heart the fact that San too appreciates The Vampire Diaries Embarrassed Which is another favorite show of mine, Nina Dobrev being my fav. international actress.. And San saying how well the show TVD is done is like a cherry on the top for me, as I have mentioned this in previous threads how lovely it would be to see San portraying a character like Nina did as Elena/Katherine

The part that got me :') :') was when San said towards the end while giving message to fans that "U all love me when I'm doing a show and U all love me when I'm not doing a show...just be patient, I will be back soon.." That was like Awww!! Gave me happy tears that the girl knows how much we love her and how much we appreciate her as a person and also as an actor..Embarrassed

She is one such star who doesn't have any obvious nuances of a star like high-end show off, diplomacy, etc. She is genuine, straight forward, a very, very real person, and that is why for us fans, she can never be a star, she's simply the whole sky!!Heart
This IV just made my day!Day Dreaming
What I won't do to see Sanaya playing a role like Elena.Okay so a TVD fan, whom do you prefer more Stelena or Dalena.Plz say Stefan and Elena I love them and no one seriously no one around me like this couple so your a kind of my last hope.

Oh em gee!!
Finally someone who is a Stelena fan like me..
Hugs to you, lovely Hug

I have always shipped stelena. They are epic soulmates <3
I love Elena n Damon's friendship, but never the romantic angle..

TVD used to be sooo amazing though..
Now its butchered after Nina left :'(
Oh awesome.Finally a stelena fan.I absoluuutely love them.They make such a gorgeous couple yaar. Yeah it actually used to be so amazing but I guess only till season 6, after that it all went haywire.But finally my wish of knowing at least one Stelena fan before I leave this world has fulfilled soPartyPartyParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95Simi1711

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zars080

The MoNaya IV just made my day..
How adorable, down to earth, and lovable can a couple be?Heart
These two are perfect relationship goals man!Day Dreaming

Their understanding, care, love for each other is so palpable in all the segments they do together..

I sooo loved it when San reiterated her POV on the current trend on TV and how she would not want to be a Naagin and Mohit's expression at that was too good with that glint of mischief adorning his face.. haha.. and then he said wickedly "ARJUUUN" ROFL

And I totally heart the fact that San too appreciates The Vampire Diaries Embarrassed Which is another favorite show of mine, Nina Dobrev being my fav. international actress.. And San saying how well the show TVD is done is like a cherry on the top for me, as I have mentioned this in previous threads how lovely it would be to see San portraying a character like Nina did as Elena/Katherine

The part that got me :') :') was when San said towards the end while giving message to fans that "U all love me when I'm doing a show and U all love me when I'm not doing a show...just be patient, I will be back soon.." That was like Awww!! Gave me happy tears that the girl knows how much we love her and how much we appreciate her as a person and also as an actor..Embarrassed

She is one such star who doesn't have any obvious nuances of a star like high-end show off, diplomacy, etc. She is genuine, straight forward, a very, very real person, and that is why for us fans, she can never be a star, she's simply the whole sky!!Heart
This IV just made my day!Day Dreaming
What I won't do to see Sanaya playing a role like Elena.Okay so a TVD fan, whom do you prefer more Stelena or Dalena.Plz say Stefan and Elena I love them and no one seriously no one around me like this couple so your a kind of my last hope.

Yay, the feeling's mutual hon Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DONTBOTHERnitrit95blue_rose1605

._Jyoti_. IF-Sizzlerz
._Jyoti_.
._Jyoti_.

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
India-Forums.com
@indiaforums
26m

Who looks the best in White Gown? # SanayaIrani @Divyanka_T @imdebina @jenwinget @RubiDilaik https://t.co/GJvpnJNyw0

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayakiDewaninitrit95Simi1711

nitrit95 Goldie
nitrit95
nitrit95

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
so obvious of course sanayas she looks gorgeous in the white gown infact she looks gorgeous in all colours n outfits even tents ROFLsorry bad joke

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

._Jyoti_.

-Zesty- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zesty-
-Zesty-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Egypt's love for Bollywood amidst its tourism turmoil
Big B is the universal favourite in Egypt, be it big cities or small towns

By Faridoon Shahryar 

"Please help me," was a frequent request from local vendors at some of the most celebrated tourist spots in Cairo, Aswan, Edfu and Luxor during my recent trip to Egypt where I represented Bollywood Hungama for the fourth 'India by the Nile festival' recently. I covered this festival last year as well but I could see a marked difference. The Egyptian Tourism officials were very cautious in allowing us to venture out on our own due to security reasons but this year we frequently stepped out on our own, moved around in taxis in the hustle bustle of Cairo, one of the most populated cities in the world. Even though the atmosphere was relatively more relaxed, I witnessed a crisis situation in Egypt from close quarters.

When we visited the famed Pyramids or the historic Valley of the Kings in Luxor, I was shocked by the sheer paucity of tourists. I invariably compared it to last year, and I noticed there's an alarming decline in the tourists trickling in. Friday is a holiday in Egypt and the Valley of the Kings should ideally have been packed but it wore a deserted look. The local vendors flocked any trace of tourists that they eyed and desperately tried to sell them their cheap imitations of various tourist attractions of Egypt or the famous Gods and Goddesses. The desperation is so much that they came down to the most ridiculous of prices. The vendors outside the majestic Sphinx started quoting prices in dollars and then they came down to asking for Indian rupees and that too a paltry sum for a wooden memento.

The security outside all the world heritage sites like the Pyramids in Cairo, the unfinished Obelisk in Aswan, Temple of Edfu, Temple of Kom Ombo or the Valley of the Kings cut a sorry picture. The x ray machines at these sites were either not working or looked too jaded, the reason being the drought of tourists Egypt is experiencing. Our tour guide Ahmad told me that Egypt was earning a foreign exchange revenue worth 20 billion dollars before the first revolution in 2010 but post the two revolutions and the cloud of uncertainty encircling Egypt due to the political situation, last year the foreign exchange earned through tourism fell to half a billion dollars. Indian Ambassador to Egypt Mr Sanjay Bhattacharya told us during a media briefing that around 4 million Russian tourists thronged Egypt each year. "Russian tourists were of the 50$ a night kind but just imagine when that 50$ is multiplied by 4 million. When the Russian plane crashed in Sinai under mysterious conditions, the Russian tourists dried down to zero. It has hit Egypt badly," Mr Bhattacharya said.

One common greeting that I received from Egyptians was, "Welcome to Egypt, your second country." If I was dismayed by the utter lack of audience for amazing historic locations, I was amazed by the sheer warmth that Egyptians have for Indians. The moment they identify you as an Indian, a broad smile welcomes you. They are gregarious and vivacious by nature. Subtlety escapes them and expressiveness occupies the general aura around. There is a tremendous craze for Bollywood in Egypt. "Amitabh Bachchan is next to God in Egypt," Sanjay Bhattacharya informed me during an interview. Big B is the universal favourite in Egypt, be it the cities like Alexandria or Cairo or smaller towns like Aswan and Luxor. Shah Rukh Khan is another huge favourite and so is Salman Khan. The Indian television serials are very popular in Egypt. I was dumb founded with the mad craze for television stars like Barun Sobti (his fans spammed my Facebook comments section and the mentions on twitter). Mr Bhattacharya admitted that he had never heard the name of Sanaya Irani, a television actor, who got a big welcome in Egypt during her recent trip.

I was impressed with the unexpected liberal stance in Egypt. I found women to be rather progressive. There is a marked French influence and maybe that is responsible for the way many women dress. In fact many Egyptians have dual citizenship, Egyptian and French. I asked a tour guide that how do Egyptians reconcile to the fact that Egypt has an ancient history that celebrates Gods, Goddesses and historical structures but at the same time it is a country with primarily a Muslim population. Islam prohibits idol worship. So, how do Egyptians relate to their glorious ancient past vis a vis the Islamic dictates? I didn't get a convincing answer.

As the days went by, I was surprised by the warmth that came my way from the local Egyptians. I made many friends and packed in gifts of broad smiles as I headed back home. I have never received so much love as I received in Egypt but there is something that's still bothering me. The cry of "please help me" and the deserted magnificent monuments continue to haunt me.

Faridoon Shahryar is the content head broadband for Bollywood Hungama 

Edited by -Zesty- - 06 May 2016 at 10:52am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Puma18SanayakiDewanigeetababyradsBillyJean.._Jyoti_.Guineaspate22DiyaSNestleToulouseprincessunara

-Zesty- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zesty-
-Zesty-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
"Mr Bhattacharya admitted that he had never heard the name of Sanaya Irani, a television actor, who got a big welcome in Egypt during her recent trip."

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetababyradsPuma18SanayakiDewani._Jyoti_.BillyJean.Guinea

Go to top